Spicer: Even Hitler Didn't Use Chemical Weapons

What does Sup Forums make of this?

thehill.com/homenews/news/328306-spicer-even-hitler-didnt-use-chemical-weapons

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5TEvacFETvM
twitter.com/Hamosh84/status/851558316484558848
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2320223/UN-accuses-Syrian-rebels-carrying-sarin-gas-attacks-blamed-Assads-troops.html#ixzz4dyxowGJZ
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

oy vey shut it down right now

The Third Reich never used chemical weapons in combat

Seriously love me some spicy

Civilians walking down the street in Syria weren't in combat either

He didn't if you want to get technical. Jews just whine and complain about anything they can to milk holocaust sympathy and money.

Gas chambers are not the same as a chemical weapon cylinders fired on troops/civilians.

>media gasping at straws once again for clickbaits
nothing to see here

Niggerssssss

>the ctr shill doesn't know how to take the point when its in his favour

youtube.com/watch?v=5TEvacFETvM

twitter.com/Hamosh84/status/851558316484558848

He clarifies that it's to destabilize a conflict, i.e. start on the road to peace

huh, I thought that Assad handed over his chems to the UN

Really makes you think

UN accuses Syrian rebels of carrying out sarin gas attacks which had been blamed on Assad's troops

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2320223/UN-accuses-Syrian-rebels-carrying-sarin-gas-attacks-blamed-Assads-troops.html#ixzz4dyxowGJZ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

YOU DON'T SAY

Wonder (((who))) in the administration could be comparing Assad to Hitler?

Wonder (((who))) wanted the US to attack Assad?

Wonder (((who))) now has a lot of influence over Trump and his decision regard Assad?

Hint: (((Ivanka and Kushner))). "Oy Vey!! Daddy you have to attack Assad because he is Hitler!!!"

what about gassing tunnels filled with russians under seige?
I am also surprised by the discovery and thousands of tons of tabun, sarin and soman produced by the nazi's without any known cases of use during WW2

waiting for the UN to repeat this
and then the dems can be all 'trump is unfit to lead'
and we can all laugh

[[Imperial Star Destroyer Noses]]

I've made threads about Hitler/Holocaust & Jews, you can find them in the Archives:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Guys, I'm not even meming, but Spicer is right and jews should calm their tits down.
Hitler gassed political oppontents, communists, common folk and jews, but he didn't ever use chemical weapons because he was disgusted by what he saw in WW1.
He isn't technically wrong and americans showed how poorly educated they are once again.

Zyklon B is not a chemical weapon

source?

It was a chemical and was used to inflict harm. It's objectively a chemical weapon.

Spicey meme

nigga Zyklon B is a delousing chemical. If Hitler used Mustard gas on joows I would agree with you but he never did. Therefore its hit piece to attack what Trump voters are enjoying ie the pressers with Spicer.

Spicer is obviously an antisemetic holocaust revisionist. I call on President Mossad to immediately replace him with a Jew as a sign of friendship to Israel

What an idiot

/ourguy/
but he's using this to turn people on Assad

this'd be a top timeline if Trump comes out and defends Spicer
even "Bibi" knows that there was no Holohoax

Hey look, it's subversion5.

He didnt though

Kikelyon B isnt a chemical weapon

He didnt because the HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPEN

2342342-D CHESS

>giberish spouting dyslexic
>the best Dumbf could throw up as his derp trumpet

really nibbles one's noggin noodles...

bumperino

nor is a jew facilitated, fake (((gas))) attack

fuck that was difficult to watch

>said Hitler never used gas on front line troops and civilian towns
>media takes it out of context, again.

If Spicer gets fired then it's confirmed establishment kikes have power.

Self fulfilling prophecy

It's a conundrum for the jew. On the one hand, he's justifying Israel's proxy war and on the other he's ridiculing the six gorillion.

It's true

It would be like saying USA is a user of chemical weapons because we use chemical execution.

Chemical weapons != chemical executions

Hitler never used chemical weapons is 100% fact.

There's a difference between CHEMICAL WEAPONS being used as a WEAPON against populace/military and a gas being used as a way to execute people in camps.

Either way, the whole thing is retarded as fuck and petty as fuck. Screeching about anti-semitism over this is stupid as all hell.