We are memeing her to the white house in 2020, right?

We are memeing her to the white house in 2020, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

votetulsi.com/node/25028
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She can potty train me anytime

Madame President !

>mfw when the entire alt right switches to her and demokikes gets so mad

MFW I M A RETARD for typing WHEN

Why is she being shilled here like crazy? She said one or two good things now everyone's hoping on her dick. Bullshit.

im switching to democrat to vote in their primaries in 2020 anyway, nothing to lose, would do it regardless of how trump does just for lels

I'm with Her

Because Sup Forums is shifting to the left via the overlap shared between the far right and the far left. It's pretty obvious. I wonder when people will begin to catch on.

I even saw "white nationalists" in another thread arguing in favor of gun control because Tulsi supports it.

if she's not /ourgal/ then fucking nobody is 卐 ॐ

Council on Foreign Relations

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

LONG LIVE ASSAD
TULSI 2020

Wade Hubbell's kid?
Telescope girl?
Whew lad.

Fuck this crater face liberal cunt
Sup Forums is always right

She's the only politician in Washington with any sort of national reputation (however small) who isn't a neocon, and actually wants to destroy ISIS.

Only other notable non-neocon I can think of is Justin Amash, and I prefer Tulsi's 'crush ISIS' policy to his 'hands off Syria and hope Assad can do it' approach.

Who is this polynesian cock gobbler?

Obviously not, shill.

Have a sage

I'd honestly be okay with this

Yes.

Pleeeeeease.

Realistically no, after Trumps administration republicans will never get another good shot for prez

Never is a long time. We said the same thing after Bush II

Fuck off shill

TULSI-AMASH ANTI-GLOBALIST CROSS PARTY TICKET 2020

She's not a republican retard

Sage sage
Sage sage
Sage sage
Sage sage

Why?

If you learned anything from the DNC leaks you would know that its a party run by the Clintons and their Foundation and will oust any candidate that doesn't go along with their agenda

The 2020 candidate will either be Hillary if she's still alive and moving or some Clinton shill

She's not a republican you retard

>2016+1
>Still thinks Sup Forums had anything to do with Trump winning the election

What a fucking kid you are, you retard.

Paul/Gabbard cross party ticket 2020

Eerie

She is our girl pol.

>88
>44
Poetry

No, we're just being shilled by shitbags like you. GTFO

Settle down, amigo. This Tulsi meme will fade with time.

What ever happened to racial identity, Sup Forums?

NO!

>Tulsi has a consistent record of advocating for sensible gun control. She has long called for reinstating a federal ban on military-style assault weapons and high capacity clips, requiring comprehensive pre-purchase background checks, closing the gun-show loophole, and making sure that terrorists are not allowed to buy guns. Tulsi is focused on building bipartisan solutions that can actually be passed into law, rather than using the issue as a partisan political football.

votetulsi.com/node/25028

That's the one. And plenty money left in the clinton foundation for that campaign.

fuckin wrong

>woman
>gun control freak

Identity politics is cancer on both right and left

Pretty sure that's a man with long hair.

TBQH I wouldn't mind

"We" as if any of u virgins had anything to do with Trump. Yous guys keep telling yourself that

She has been getting shill posts promoting her for months on here. Some PR outfit is testing the waters on her appeal here.

Wait, is this a parody page or did she actually write "high capacity clips?"

She is based, she said even if Assad gassed the sandniggers civilians she still doesn't care and wouldn't attack him. Meanwhile Trump was whining about "muh beautiful brown babies and wimmens and chillin gettin killed!!!"

The only problem is that she's too underage, the youngest president ever elected was like 43 and Tulsi is 35.

I've been shilling for her ever since there was a rumor that Trump might give her the UN ambassadorship (until he picked another, stupider brown woman). And I don't work for anybody.

I just want people who know we have to destroy Islamic extremism, rather than using it as lip service for more neocon shenanigans in the Middle East, to come together.

It's real. Her people wrote it but she's a vet and should be ashamed of herself

Why was she named after a city in Oklahoma?

>im switching to democrat to vote in their primaries in 2020 anyway

Everyone here should do this.

Vote for the most malignant dem candidate who won't be able to do too much damage, I heard dems are planning to register as republicans to vote in primaries from now on against Trump like candidates, conservatives should do the same.

>unironically supporting someone who wants to castrate the second ammendment

Good luck protecting yourself without a real gun.

Sup Forums memes mummy loo to become first female president of the free world!

sounds good

>white nationalist support gun control.
Screenshot or GTFO shill.

Lol you guys say that as of shell have a batter chace
Thats even worse, shell never have a chance.

*as if.

>>unironically supporting someone who wants to castrate the second ammendment

Doesn't matter what she wants regarding the second amendment.

Trump will have already appointed judges, it will be too late to change anything regarded your precious guns so you can calm down m8. The bigger threat is foreign policy and she has the best one of any democrat or neocon candidate.

no, this brown slut is not /ourgirl/
if she gets in, who cares about how based she is on islam, she will be just as bad as obama on everything else.
the demokikes will make sure she stacks the supreme court with jews, women and minorities who are all anti gun.
she isn't against mass (((legal)))) immigration either, which is an issue that doesn't get addressed by americans enough (because you have so many illegals) but is an issue that is destroying canada and europe. we have almost zero illegal immigration yet our demographics are getting fucked just the same. don't vote for this slut, we will vote meme another nationalist into office, one who isn't a new york liberal billionaire. Trump was not the Chosen One. Trump is not Caesar. Trump is Marius. Caesar is coming next.

>Leaf not caring about gun rights

Colour me shocked. The election is also 4 years away

I hope you die in agony.

No fuck putting a cunt into power.

you realize supreme court justices die right? and that the second amendment is never safe? CONSTANT VIGILANCE

>No one under 40 has been elected US President in history

Yeah, well... history's... gonna change.

>non-white hindu pro-gun control pro-diversity woman feminist democrat etc.
cancer

>i'd meme my penis into her vagina

If you catch my subtle innuendo

MADAME PRESIDENT

>No fuck putting a cunt into power.
Ah, but then either she does a good job, or she does a bad job and you can blame everything going wrong on women in politics.

It's win-win.

She's principled and decent opposition but she is the opposition nonetheless. One of about 5 sane democrats

fuck off shareblue no one wants this gun grabbing Dalit

I love her, will she accept Swedish refugees?

>Gabbard is gonna turn Sup Forums into commies

Best timeline

Id meme my tongue into her asshole if you know what i meme

>Sup Forums
>women in positions of power

Your faggot-ass must be new here...

Wouldn't people vote FOR Trump in the primaries since he was so obviously not seen as winner material?

Yep!

Fuck no.

Yep!

She hates her guts.

>We are memeing her to the white house in 2020, right?
Yep, reclaim America from the globalists in the WH!

>wanted to send 500million and 3000 troops to africa to fight ebola
not /ourgal/

>wanted to send 500million and 3000 troops to africa to fight ebola
not /ourgal/

>Why is she being shilled here like crazy?
That's what genuine groundroots support looks like, actually: sometimes a thread appears here and there.

Compare this to your Kike-Emperor Trump: a few ptg threads simultaneously are being kept on the first pages 24/7, for well over a year now, I guess. Now, THAT is shilling, and the one being paid for, I might add.

>big round faced spic

But her name sounds like an anime, or a dog name reddit would come up with! xD so cute xDDDDDd

Kill yourself

>already sent 100 million and wants to send a couple trillion + tens of thousands of troops to fight for Al Quaeda in Syria and change regime in NK
>TOTALLY /OURGUY/!!!

>already sent 100 million and wants to send a couple trillion + tens of thousands of troops to fight for Al Quaeda in Syria and change regime in NK
>TOTALLY /OURGUY/!!!

David Brock pls go

>hat's what genuine groundroots support looks like
A mob shilling a woman who disagrees with us 9/10 of the time because of an airstrike? Of course, as a foreigner, you can't pretend to care about domestic policy, so you spam your bullshit about syria.

Hnnngggh yes, yes we are. IF ww3 does not happen by then.

Wow, someone of a foreign religion who favors open borders! Sound like the perfect fit for a nationalist.

Also doing this.

Tulsi is the most Sup Forums candidate in the country.

Even if you prefer Trump, at least vote for her in the primaries. She's the most profound outsider with a chance.

For real, we just need to lock down our country.. There is no 'destroying' terrorism. We can destroy terrorists but more crop up.

Teenagers think it's funny to be contrarian

Fuck off, Dick.

Someone is not pleased.

Fuck that gun grabbing pog cunt.

She's actually reasonable, you moron. Except for "Uh, wait, she's a democrat, and I can't vote for a democrat, because I'm a partisan cuckservative and muh Hitler..."

that would require Trump sinking the situation in Syria first, which, despite present indications, he hasn't actually done yet.

however, in the now apparently likely event that he does, hell yes I would vote for a President Gabbard. now there's a woman who deserves to be remembered as America's first president - principled and brave. Not a lifelong bureaucratic parasite like Clinton.