Be history Teacher

>be history Teacher
>ww2 chapter is next
>muh Holocaust
>Muh Jews

I'm about to lose my job aren't I?

Other urls found in this thread:

balder.org/judea/The-Most-Fantastic-Holocaust-Survivor-Stories-Jewish-Soap-Lampshades-Fertilizer-Mengele-Miracles.php
myjewishlearning.com/article/sephardic-ashkenazic-mizrahi-jews-jewish-ethnic-diversity/
webmd.com/children/tc/ashkenazi-jewish-genetic-panel-ajgp-what-are-ashkenazi-jewish-genetic-diseases
blog.23andme.com/ancestry/the-uniqueness-of-ashkenazi-jewish-ancestry-is-important-for-health/
youtube.com/watch?v=CZopZouX4Q8
veteranstoday.com/2013/09/24/sexual-decadence-weimar-germany/
youtube.com/watch?v=M60FUPVtq9k&t=7m
youtube.com/watch?v=gVZxyeTsI4s
youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM
youtube.com/watch?v=YH3SRyasstc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

when 600% of your population is killed

just tell them the truth, about six million jews were culled by hitler. it's hard to talk about but they need to know.

What are your state's core curriculum requirements for that subject?

just be very PC and then be like, wow how did they do X, that doesn't seem possible when you consider Y... huh thats crazy

My teacher just went "yeah hitler killed these guys, he's pretty awesome".

My dad was more like "I cant believe he didn't kill them all"

>not using tomorrow theme
Get back behind me Satan.

newfag

Just handle the way every redpilled teacher I've ever had has handled it: gloss over it. It shouldn't be considered very significant anyways, since its effects were only used as a source of white guilt through the late fifties to the modern day.

Include the German Revolution of 1918-19

>leaf

plant seeds of doubt, mention how some claims have been debunked like this shit

balder.org/judea/The-Most-Fantastic-Holocaust-Survivor-Stories-Jewish-Soap-Lampshades-Fertilizer-Mengele-Miracles.php

> merica saved everyone in ww2
> muh 6 gorrlion
>Hitler regime was evil
>More jews after ww2
>Muh holy land is muh land
I burned my history book after the tests.

Subtle red pills. You wont be able to go against the narrative, so just mention that certain "facts" have been questioned in recent times and that some (((horrible people))) even tried to capitalize on this awful moment by making faked photos of corpse piles and stories about lampshades.
You just have to work it in right.

this, mention that Jews were in prominent roles in the Wiemar republic, negotiators at treaty of Versailles, and leaders of Bolshevism

Go over it quickly, a lot of teachers use those events to milk the jew sympathy in school's. You can talk also that this wasn't the only kind of genocide in the world and mention other examples.

this as well, point out that the Communists killed more Christians than the Nazis killed Jews

Yeah if you wanna keep your job I would start learning now how to leave your body when it happens.

I'd be really pissed too.

This is the right attitude to approach it with i'd say

Not only did they kill more they killed about at least 10x more, especially with the outlandish estimates in Germany

But there were 9 million Jews in Europe.

This made me remember when I was back in high school, I had to listen to a holocaust survivor.
I have never seen a more jewish man, so many fake tears and crying from him.
Of course every fuckin girl in the school was crying with him, all while he was promoting white guilt on everyone.
This was also the first time I started to have doubts about the holocaust and everything I had been told about it.

And please, just talk about the holohoax for like 5 minutes. No more but please less.

PS teach them about how they have to use Bing/Yahoo instead of Google

Be sure to always say
"Allegedly"

Gas Stations.... i'm ded m8

State proven facts like more Russian civilians died in WW2 than jews did. Hitler was also against homosexuality, gypsys, communists etc.

Your job as a teacher isnt teaching facts to kids but indoctrination of state propaganda to young brains so they can live for/tax/die/etc for the state. You are gonna lose your job and you totally deserve. Because your state want your future generations to be Israel's pet.

Instead of teaching kids you should try armed resistince.

>armed resistance
>against one of the most powerful nations on the world
>but muh second am--
>pic related

kek

Our teacher got a prisoner of war camp confused with a concentration camp and asked my granddad what it was like to have his friends gassed, as he had come in with a few other grandfathers to tell us about the war.

"They played cards with us a lot and we had a beer at Christmas. Most of them were alright." was not the answer she expected

I would try to argue in favor of the Jews lying. "I mean, if they had kicked you out of their country you too would be pissed. In this way you won't look like a Nazi, but the fact that the jews lied/exagerated about the Holocaust would stull be there

Got a great big chuckle out of me user.

>tomorrow theme
>not photon
disgusting user

Be more creative. Get the black (or Muslim, if you have any) student to do an interview with a Holocaust survivor or random Jewish person. Write to Ahmed's parents and tell him that Mr Golderbitz was honoured to meet a young man with such a respect for Jewish people.

If Ahmed is not present, encourage Tyrone to come up with interview questions and compare the plight of contemporary African Americans to Jews in 1930s Germany. Have him present his findings to the class. Top marks all around.

Mexican students, too, can get in on the fun. Think broader.

>Hey OP
Just Skip the chapter and if students or someone ask why tell them the time constraints didn't allow for it and there are more important events that had a greater impact on our world.

not him but I use both depending on how im feeling. theyre both nice and a definite improvement over vanilla to be sure. no need to be a jerk though :)

>Turkey
>armed resistance
maybe in a third world shit hole but here in the civilized world you must be a wolf in sheep's clothing. changing the system from the inside out is a noble cause

Focus on the military events of the war it doesn't all have to be a muh guilt trip. It can also be a about actual historical and some knowledgeable events/war tactics and events.

I didn't mean to be a jerk fellow cucknadian, I was born and raised and still live far north enough to understand the cold like you but I was born on the right side of the road

I don't know about that. Just focus on making the Nazis look awesome "by accident" like my history teacher did. Talk about how Hitler made the German economy boom, conquered all of Europe, and talk about how Germany was brutalized with rape and looting by the USSR after the war and the genocide of Germans that followed (mass deportations). Mention the Holocaust, but keep it brief, maybe half a lecture and not its own class. Tell kids that it's a "horrible event so they can leave class if they want." That way you don't have to put it on the test, so they don't have to study it, so less indoctrination. Then just teach the basic and easily refutable "facts" so they can eventually learn on their own.

Good luck, user.

How would it go to go through the time normally until you get tenure, then go full on Oprah with the amount of red pills you start dropping?
YOU GET A PILL
AND YOU GET A PILL

Assuming that Hitler started gassing Jews since day 1, that makes for 3,153,600 minutes.

6,000,000 Jews killed during 3,153,600 minutes comes out to 1.9 Jews per minute. That means Hitler killed roughly 1 Jew every 30 seconds. (LOL)

In Auschwitz, the most famous and biggest concentration camp, there are 15 crematoriums. According to Auschwitz survivors, Jews would go into the chamber, gassed for 15-20 minutes, then put into the oven.

It takes 1 hour to cremate a body using modern furnaces which operate at much higher temperatures than the traditional ovens at the camp. However, lets say that the ovens were operating at a level that we see today, that means it would take 1 hour, 20 minutes to gas and burn 15 Jews assuming they were all burned simultaniously. (Disregarding the time it would take for the gas to empty the chamber for the bodies to be transported from the chamber to the oven.) The elevators used to transport bodies were very slow and could only take up 7 bodies at a time with their weight capacity. However, for our greatest ally, we're going to assume that bodies were teleported instantly from chamber to oven.

That means 15 Jews were gassed and burned every 1.2 hours. That comes out to exactly 300 Jews every 24 hours (Assuming the gassing and burning of Jews was happening every hour straight for 6 years on an uninterrupted basis) the total # of killed jews would be 657,000 for those 6 years. The official Jewish story is that 4,000,000 Jews were killed at Auschwitz alone.

How can any Jew, Israeli, or Shill ever even argue this story when just simple math is enough to destroy the whole argument? Can any Jews respond to this?

good meme

>be history teacher
>we have pretty strict rules about facism and racism
>if I see somebody being racist, or adoring hitler I have to report it or I can lose my job
>have one student
>she is 17 constantly flirting with me
>she is turning 18 this month
>she told me that as soon as she ends high school we should date cause she loves me
>fast forward last week
>I caught her reading mein kampf
>other students saw it too
>had to report it or I would lose my job, if I wouldn't report it then other shitfaces would say that I didnt do nothing
>she had pretty serious punishment and she hates me now
>I guess I am lucky that she didn't say anything about our sexting and nudes she sent me

wew lad

>U.S poster thinks I'm memeing

G O Y I M
O
Y
I
M

Should have given her a heads up

I agree with what another user said just gloss over it. There's no need to ignore it or make an entire unit out of it. Use it as a way to go into detail about communism and how millions died in Russia, millions died in China, Cambodia, lots in Cuba and now how Venezuela is suffering.

Talk about the holocaust, don't hover on it mention it sure, and move on to the big stuff like COMMUNISM and how it is an evil ideology that is absolutely dangerous.

>Solzhenitsyn "Gulag Archipelago"
>Bezmenov "Subversion"

You can talk about Yuri Bezmenov (soviet defector who escaped the evils of soviet Russia)- show one of his videos if you like.

By showing Bezmenov, you can say that you are developing media literacy in your classroom, as students learn about propaganda and subversion...

Nice strawman, Ahmed

Say things that don't make sense and then let the kids ask the questions. For example, highlight the death count of various dictators, and lead them to wonder why Hitler is seen as worse than Stalin. They will come to the right conclusions themselves when you give a shit answer about muh racism.

this

Nice non-argument, kike

Ive unironically imagined how I would go about this if I was a history teacher

>post borderlines on incoherance

Americans. Not even once.

Talk about the holodomor and how russian genocides "regardless if truth" were seen as a Jewish attempt to wipe out the Germanic race as the Russians were seen as a jew arm.

Then talk about how a lot of things are cloaked in propoganda and compare the difference between the camps inspected by USA and Russians.

You can plant the seed of doubt. Go into how most people died of starvation and disease not gas and things like that. Make a point of how massively the allies pushed propaganda to create shadows for their own war crimes.

>photon theme

Give me ONE piece of solid evidence the holocaust was faked. ONE.

but ur in isreal, are u a red-pilled goyim?

this

Not if you do it subtlety.
>"Did you know that Hitler was rejected from art school?"
>Show pictures of his work next to pictures of Jews that got accepted
>"Can the class tell me at what rate the Nazi cremated the 11 million people?"
>"Isn't outrageous that the Nazis could cremate faster than modern crematoriums?"

This is the first, and I hope last time I ever find myself in agreement with a baby-raping, shit-eating turk.

I didn't even notice it...

I'm scared to click it. Wat do?

See

I used to be like you. It's hard.

Jews died, but not 6 gorrillian.

Any proof that it could have been an inside job? I feel like richer jews shalomed out the poorer ones to sustain their status and shekels.

Just tell them about the jew commie civil war

this

No shit Jews died. Millions of innocent German civilians died. 60 million+ people died as a result of WW2, some of them were bound to be Jewish.

Just glance over it, don't really talk about it. Focus on the battles and major figures. Ignore the holocaust entirely if possible.

Don't be sitting in the dark using the Tomorrow theme currently. Put some sunglasses on.

Teach them to be objective about history by giving them BOTH sides of the story. Present the Jews' side of the story, even show Schindler's List. But at the same time, show "Greatest Story Never Told", or at least the relevant sections in it. Explain how Polish Jews were committing genocide against the Germans living in Poland, explain why there were so many Germans in Poland after the post-WW1 redrawing of boundaries.

Let the kids decide for themselves what the truth is, but at least give them the material to make a fair decision. That way, if some kid rats you out to the principal, you can just say that you were trying to be objective and to teach kids to critically think for themselves, instead of just spoonfeeding them propaganda. Even if kids decide to go with their feefees and side with the Jewhoax, at least you gave them the opportunity to hear the other side, a chance most people never get.

I just use Yotsuba. Is this normal?

this

Make sure the little brats know why they were exterminated

>Tomorrow
I wouldn't expect a leaf to use anything but the meme theme.

ID TRIPS DONT FUCKING LIE

My point was, there were Jew camps. Just like America had Jap camps. But the systematic slaughter did not happen.

Hitlers real solution for the Jews was to move them all to Madagascar to give them a homeland, and have them under strict control so they don't fuck anyone over.

Now look what happened when the Jews won. They control the entire world.

Start a Muh six gorillion off by shocking them with how much Shlomo says died....Then just use division, to show how bad the Germans were for burning so many per day at a rate that is a few hundred times faster than modern ones. They will either think "WOW Muh evil nazis" or "Something isn't right"
If someone challenges that your questioning the legitimacy of the death toll, you could just easily reply that to Deny the Claims of the UN And Jewish organizations would be Denying them, and their numbers.

Israel is redpilled as fuck. I don't know why the Jews on this board get a bad rap, it's only the Western kikes tha tpush that race-baiting NWO shit. Israel is nationalistic and racist as hell, and is the only hope to get rid of the mudslime menace in the middle east.

>tfw i'm a good goy

Tell them why the holocaust was "unjustifiable" while explaining why people have historically hated the jews. Know where to put the redpills subtly and see how they take it.

>meme theme
TOP FREAKING KEK MY SIDES

Don't do this

I'm sure it is. I haven't really used any theme except Tomorrow in years. How does normal Yotsuba even loo-OW FUCK, MY EYES! That's as bad as Photon!

Just please don't make the mistake of incorrectly teaching children that the treaty of versailles was actually harsh and unreasonable.

I can't believe we're teaching literal nazi propaganda after all these years.

The treaty was perfectly manageable for Germany. In fact, we weren't even holding them to the letter; we were accepting fewer repayments than stated publicly.

Hitler, however, was able to use this as a propaganda piece, and we didn't really have a comeback; either people thought we were being unfair, or people found out we weren't harsh at all and that we had even lied to them about it.

>Germany still becomes so powerful it can take on the whole of europe + russia
>But Versailles was so harsh on them they were struggling

Hmmmmmmmm

Oh my god, I just turned on Photon. What the hell is this shit?

>Israel is extremely nationalistic and racist
>pushes Globalism on everyone else

Really makes you

Go full ham. Tell them about masturbation machines, jew lampshades, jew soap, blade chambers, ovens more efficient than modern crematrium, animals eating jews alive. Get worked up like you absolutely believe it. Tell them about the Nazi's incredible efficiency at destroying evidence to the point that not a single document of an extermination order was ever recovered. Tell them about how insane the germans were for creating a whole unnecessary system for killing jews which goes against the logic of every other genocide in the history of humanity. Go absolutely nut. If they ask any question, tell them you're not allowed to discuss these facts in your class.

I dunno man, I don't know how you can browse with a bright theme. But if you're used to, cool. Also: I wish there was a Futaba equivalent to Tomorrow with the bigger font. Looks like old-school 4chins.

israel is redpilled on being a cancer in the ME
they don't even try to hide it
everyone hates them, even the christian minorities who live there

>Polish Jews were committing genocide against the Germans living in Poland
Any source for that? I've tried searching in the past but no luck.

make sure to mention how they used the press to gain influence. and use both dated and modern examples of how they did it and still do. some of those kids will start paying attention to the authors of news articles and will redpill themselves.

there is none, i heard it was just propaganda
don't change the fact that germans lived there and the polish would not think twice before doing the good old forced assimilation

In my catholic school it was history class in like 4th grade when I learned about the holocaust and it all started coming together.

I've known about the Jewish question since I was ten.

Was a history teacher
The section explaining the Holocaust was six chapters long of just
>De notseas bad
>6 gorillion
Whereas the 20 million killed by the
>Great leap
(Backward) was just glossed over

just teach the basic stuff that you have to, don't try to conspiracy nut, not worth it

but you should mention some of the circumstances that lead to hitler to antisemitism

for example, I never once heard about the german revolution of 1918-1919 when we were learning about ww2 in school

think its worth presenting the context of why hitler might have made some of the actions he did

maybe don't be too sympathetic, but I think it could be done reasonably enough

Not to mention the foundation of the Weimar Republic was literally by (((commies)))

Fellow educatorbor! HS English here. My colleagues in the history dept just wrapped up Night.

For anyone who hasn't heard of Ashkenazi Jews and the like, check this out. It's a huge part that helps to explain WW2. Bolshevism / Communism killed millions of people pre-WW2 and was a huge reason why Hitler was popular.

myjewishlearning.com/article/sephardic-ashkenazic-mizrahi-jews-jewish-ethnic-diversity/

webmd.com/children/tc/ashkenazi-jewish-genetic-panel-ajgp-what-are-ashkenazi-jewish-genetic-diseases

blog.23andme.com/ancestry/the-uniqueness-of-ashkenazi-jewish-ancestry-is-important-for-health/

veteranstoday.com/2013/09/24/sexual-decadence-weimar-germany/

youtube.com/watch?v=M60FUPVtq9k&t=7m

youtube.com/watch?v=gVZxyeTsI4s

It is important to realize Jews are a race of multiple ethnic groups and religion. You can be an atheist Jew like in the case of the bolshevik / communistic early class as Putin says here.

youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM

Not only were the communists anti-religion, which was quite detrimental to the then influential orthodox christian churches across Eastern Europe and Russia, they were also a different race and driven by twice the hatred to commit horrific acts. The Ukrainians suffered a famine known as the "holodomor"youtube.com/watch?v=YH3SRyasstc at the hands of these Jewish commissars leading their soldiers to even more cruelty.

explain why the jews were actually hated.

Don't forget the holocoasters.

>but you should mention some of the circumstances that lead to hitler to antisemitism

You are SUCH A FUCKING IDIOT IF THIS IS TRUE. You will never have another opportunity like that ever again and I hope you take that shame to your grave. Your job was not that valuable and you didn't enjoy forfeiting what you knew to be right. You could be balls deep in Nazi teen pussy, but instead you're posting greentext on an anime board. Most stories don't make me very angry, but oh boy this makes me fucking livid, desu. Enjoy being a virgin old man, absent of integrity, looking back on a life of regret, I guess??

This goy is right, only Atheistic jews are kikey, and the Right-Libertarian ones like Hoppe are okay.