Why won't white Americans just go back to Europe to counter the muslim menace?

Why won't white Americans just go back to Europe to counter the muslim menace?

>white
>americans

If history taught me anything it's this:
destroyed Europe = American prosperity

>implying I can

I'm brazilian and it's a bitch to get a working visa to go to Europe. It's literally easier to be a jobless nigger than to be a (somewhat) white german descendant engineer

There's this misconception that if you're from a developed countrythe US, for example), you can just easily emigrate to wherever the fuck you want.

you can't. mexicans aren't the only ones who aren't wanted in foreign countries.

Do not joke with the war please.

>implying we give a fuck what happens to eurofags

we left for a reason.

If you have at least one Italian grandparent, you can apply for Italian citizenship. That's why there have been so many Brazilians and Argentines in the Italian national football, in the past few years.

those weren't really stellar reasons though

This user here is right.
If I was brown I could just fake being a muslim and go to europe but I was unlucky to have polish and german grandparents that decided to go to huestan to be farmers 70 years ago.

Because I'm five generations IN right now. My ancestors worked hard to build this country, burritoAnon.

Afraid of the competition sadiq?

Life is great here if you are white
and have money

>five generations

Mayflower or get the fuck out

Who mentioned a war tho?

It seems, my friend, you have a modified version of the map you posted. Do not worry, here is the original.

I could go. What profession would look good on a citizenship application?

With a few exceptions, professions themselves aren't the issue, income is. The country needs to know you'll be paying it generously for the priviledge of staying there.

Do not joke with the war, fuck. There are other guys here. This is not Iraq, it is not Afghanistan. Donald, your soldiers will be torn to pieces. This is 1 million selective soldiers of North Korea whore! They'll blow it all! They will pass the entire Atlantic in one hour! They will blow up all your destroyers, all your journalists, diplomats. Donald, you are a cowboy. Stop, fuck, you're done, you need to put the cartridges away in the warehouse. And forget about your woman. We had one asshole, consulted with his woman, she brought what the devil into the house, whore - and the great Russian empire collapsed. And another eccentric was, obeyed his woman - and the Soviet Union collapsed. And you will repeat the same mistake. You forget the woman, your woman has worked her, fuck. Think about the future of America: it is dying! Your young people are fleeing from your country. There nobody wants to live, in America, no one! You have a flea market, fuck! Dollar, dollar, dollar! It's ... a dirty green piece of paper, whore! No soul, no fucking, no music with you, no writers from you! The whole world listens to Tchaikovsky, Dostoevsky, whore. Festivals, sports - only Russia, whore. And Russia is here - Syria and North Korea! Here they love the president, and they despise you, fuck, despise! Your predecessor, whore - Clinton, whore, - he opened his pants right in his office! It's absolutely necessary to fuck off, damn it, so that some whore, in the office of the head of state, sucked him! Is this America ?! You fucked long ago, fuck! What are you doing, damn ?! Monica, fuck! What the fuck is the president ?! What war ?! What Middle East, whore ?! The blowjobs are fucking fucking! Onanists, pidaras, whores!

I don't think that's the original, it doesn't make sense from a genetic point of view, how can Colombia have more white people than Mexico when Mexico is genetically more European?

This

We're too mixed to actually claim a particular country

Both my parents had 100% German dads, but their moms were anglo/irish mix and shit.

Why won't beaner Americans go back to Mexico to counter the growing cartel menace?

>tfw Chile, Mexico and Brazil are now as white as America

WTF... my GOD... Argentine IS White? 0_0

I probably will, if I can get in. I hate the USA more than anything.

Same here my friend, just Spanish instead of Irish.

me too man. what country are you trying to get into?

I wouldnt know which country to go to.

My mom says she is Italian and Croatian but her last name idicates Ukrainian.

My dad says he is 100% German (but he looks like a jew and i inherited his nose. thanks, dad).

Id love to go to Europe to escape this multiculturalism, but I dont really belong anywhere .

Because we conquered and bought America fair and square. We need to maintain it and fight the nonwhite menace here, too.

Why?

Make yourself belong. If Ahmed can do it you can.

It is the original, and you know it because you modified, my shitposter autistic friend. I guess you got bored from posting it over and over again on int.

Because whites need a safe haven for when Europe goes nuclear.

It should be the other way.
With Africa at their feet and the arab world on their ass Europe is geographically doomed, the only ones holding the rapefugees are some poor slav countries.

meh, we held the ottomans, we'll hold this riffraff too.

Absolutely this
Our ancestors sailed the seas for freedom and new opportunities at life
The old world is a dying world
The new world (Zealandia, America, South America, Australasia) is the future

your ancestors sailed for freedom? and found a penal colony?

Well said.

This better be bait
My ancestors were sailors and farmers who settled a fertile island on the other side of the world where they could grow heaps of food and be free from the aristocratic hellhole of europe

I'm trying to immigrate to Spain in a few years. I'm Anglo but want the better wetter and already speak Spanish.

Why won't Mexicans just go to hell?

You are just arguing for another form of globalism/interventionism.

American nationalism is still a thing, you know.

kidding man, i love the Almighty Johnsons