China is building more and more nuclear energy

>Those retards think Nuclear is safe
>After what happened recently in Tsukihime
>Forgetting what happened in Chernopyl and tree mile island

Who else here is just waiting for China to blow up? Ysers of non natural energy sources are just asking for a bloody nose

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pVbLlnmxIbY
youtube.com/watch?v=HEYbgyL5n1g
youtube.com/watch?v=rcOFV4y5z8c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wendelstein_7-X
translate.google.ca/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laguna_Verde_Nuclear_Power_Station
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's the worst thing that could happen? 10 million dead chinese? Hardly noticeable even in Mao's terms.

Nuclear is safe. The only thing is that in China their workmanship is so poor that it probably wont be. But Nuclear is safe when westerners build it.

3 Reasons why Nuclearn Energy is Awesome!
youtube.com/watch?v=pVbLlnmxIbY

3 Reasons why Nuclear Energy is Terrible!
youtube.com/watch?v=HEYbgyL5n1g

Nuclear Energy Explained
youtube.com/watch?v=rcOFV4y5z8c

if a core melts down then it could be shot into outerspace towards the sun and the ayy lmaos and jesus

Look I don't want to be THAT guy but...
>kurzgesagt

They present both sides of the argument here, and whilst i may not agree with everything they've ever said, these 3 videos are accurate and balanced.

>leaf

>kurzegsasr
Im not consuming your propaganda, I know better by recearching the subject myself

It is safe AS LONG AS tc etc, that is not safe. Literally the place has to be manned 24/7 and if somebody falls asleep everybody in the area dies.

chinks also use them to create weapons grade plutonium...

so yeah chinks will keep investing... they also will stay friends of iran as they have a shitload of uran in the ground...

I work in nuclear power. The number of major incidences that the public don't know about is staggering.

Nuclear is the only viable energy source. It is the cleanest, cheapest, safest power available. You're probably an oil company shill

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wendelstein_7-X

Ffs

Shitty part is it would effect us all in some way. We have to pay for the slant eye mistakes

>everything I know about nuclear power generation came from a simpsons episode

one word
Thorium

They are built to a highly rigorous standard and will automatically shut down if unmanned. You think slav engineering is any metric to go by?

>It is safe SO LONG AS

A car is safe SO LONG AS you know how to drive it and you stay awake at the wheel.
A plane is safe SO LONG AS the pilots how how to pilot it and stay awake in the cockpit
Eating is safe SO LONG AS you know how to swallow your food and not inhale it.

Literally not an argument.

The science and facts are perfectly valid. But of course, always go research it.

If you put it in the middle of nowhere with teams on hand it is actually a good option because if it fucks up no one will be hurt. The problem with places like japan is that there is no place where there is no people.

Is the finish guy also a leaf, bong?

Even so, the deaths per unit of energy produced from coal/oil/gas is far higher than that of Nuclear.

Nuclear Energy has killed 30~ people while other forms of energy has killed who knows how many.

>its newer so of course its killed less
than look at the deaths from coal of 2014 and nuclear energy of 2014

What kind of asinine question is that? Of course he isn't.

I don't know if he's a shill but nuclear is great and anyone who believe's otherwise needs to drop the hippie propaganda and do some research

Precisely this. You can also look at deaths per unit of energy produced. Makes for a fair equation.

youre forgetting fukushima which is still an issue

It's not linear leaf. If managed by competent people it's safer than other alternative energy sources even if they are managed by competent people as well, because the things that make them unsafe are different.

True, that's even better.

That means you criticism is irrelevant to my comment, because he had the same objection.

Neco arc chaos is my favorite Tsukihime.

>my comment
"kurzgesagt"

I addressed what you said, and then insulted you. You ignored what I said and only paid attention to the insult. You're an idiot.

I didn't say you didn't address it I said the following comment was irrelevant.

I don't know how you retards can look at something so 1 demoniacally and it isnt even hard.

tl;dr pollution is raping people in china if they dont reduce it the party might see civil unrest

Your comment was simply saying "Kurzgesagt". I'm assuming you mean "they are biased and unreputable". To which my response was Whilst i may not agree with everything that they say, these three videos - the ones I linked - were balanced and accurate. Thus what i said was relevant.

stfu commie

I want thorium reactors already goddamn it.

Smelly dumb phone poster scum not even noticing Fukushima getting corrected to Tsukihime.

My country is still paying for this mistake. They will be eventually closing every nuclear power plant here. And all these years later, they still can't teach the source of contamination and are having to answer for the problem.

Nuclear energy is perfectly safe, as long as you don't cut corners. This means that, ironically enough, China is the only nation putting forward serious efforts towards clean energy right now.

CHINKSPLOSION when??

>After what happened recently in Tsukihime
It was truly awful.

>chemical wasteland becomes a radioactive wasteland

I'd be more concerned with the 10 Chinese people that get superpowers from the radiation instead of cancer.

wow, rude

Kohaku a shit. Remove needles REMOVE NEEDLES
Tsukihime remake when?

imagine taking in CHINKFUGEES. they are like locust. They have no regard for anything and will do whatever the fuck, and when they are caught they go full chink "me no know engrish" and get away with it.

not a samefag

Please enlighten us mr. Important guy

I didn't say what you said was irrelevant, I said the second part was irrelevant. I recommend: translate.google.ca/
English to Arabic. Cheers.

You are retarded.

Go watch pandoras gift.

Also:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laguna_Verde_Nuclear_Power_Station

That warehouse in Mexico yields more than the largest solar farm in the world (india) and its 24/7! Been operating since the 90s too...

Nuclear energy is safe, especially with new designs that won't melt down even if they run out of coolant. However it's unlikely the Chinks will be using new tech, and as nuclear energy is mostly unsafe because it relies on people not making mistakes, the Chinese are fucked. There has not been a nuclear incident where the technology failed. With Chernobyl they failed to pay attention to the alarms, and in Fukushima they skimped on the failsafes because they're greedy Jews

Chinks are building the same type of reactor they're funding in the UK.

I honestly don't see what these people have in mind. Oil and gas will get more and more expensive, coal is generally dirty (but can be made cleaner) and solar/wind are unreliable as hell. Hydro and geo works only in some places, obviously.

>Three Mile Island
>Serious Nuclear disaster
>Not just hyped by Enviromentalist hippies in the 70's because muh solar is better (oh and because oil companies didn't want to lose profits)
You can pick one
not a single Western built nuclear power plant has ever caused a major disaster even Chernobyl wasn't that bad really (Fukushima was worse technically)

nuclear is the best it's tremendous. i am the biggest for nuclear, you wouldn't even believe

Recently we have had a guy take half a million rem dose from using a training flask with no shielding because he thought it was the one with shielding, had tritiated heavy water travel through piping that it was not designed for, had a drum that was inspected and signed off as empty and when it got moved there was runoff near drainage because the guy never actually checked it. There was an automated welding unit used to seal waste containers that got returned from a scheduled supplier inspection with a jumper left in that skips the safety circuit which resulted in an out of control unit going well beyond its designed amperage around nuclear waste.

People making stupid mistakes. Everyone makes mistakes and cuts corners in all industries. They are amplified in nuclear.