I honestly have a growing hatred of women. I think they are starting to piss me off more than the niggers, jews...

I honestly have a growing hatred of women. I think they are starting to piss me off more than the niggers, jews, and fags. At least the fags do productive things and work usually good jobs. Niggers understand that without the white man, they won't survive, and Jews are like fags, with a few exploitative qualities but they are far from being as bad as women are.

Even now the Jewish men are getting fed up with their women. If you think Feminism is bad among whites you should see how bad it is among Jews. I live where it is 30% Jewish and feminism here is the worst in all areas of my city.

normal women don't believe that.
try talking to some instead of creating your entire belief on 50% of the population based on shitty tumblr pics

I like women with curves, not curve.

The more I talk with women the more I hate them. It was the opposite with Jews, Gays, and Niggers. Women fall into one of two camps and neither are good for white men like me.

Camp 1: Liberal femtard women who want me to check my privilege, give my money away to women, and lock me up in jail for being a potential rapist.

Camp 2: Conservative women who want me to leave Buddhism, Genitally mutilate my sons, Worship the kike on a stick then go off and fuck some other fellow hillbilly behind my back.

Rolling for 1

The ONLY ones at fault for all this shit is the white man. For generations white men stood around doing nothing while kikes subverted their women and eroded their culture. Women are water - they're going to take the shape of whatever vessel society carves out for them. Well, we got passive and let filthy kikes do the carving didn't we? We're the ones at fault for the mess our race is in because we didn't/still aren't standing up to protect it.

I'd fuck number 8 or 0
Roll

7, not bad

Rolling

Women have advantages in every aspect of life and still complain like they are victims. As bad as niggers really. It's pathetic.

roll also checked

>sympathy for jews

no thanks

So we are the ones at fault for letting someone do something bad, not the one doing the actual bad thing?

By you logic it is every bystanders fault that a murderer murders people, not the murderer himself.

If you get rid of the murderer, he/she can't murder.

god dammit

Just instantly drop any woman who shows signs of feminist corruption. Don't try to argue to reason or change them, just drop and move on. It might take a while but eventually you'll find a girl who is decent.

If enough men did this women would be forced to change if they want to find a partner. Getting angry over them is what they want, it demonstrates that women have power over you. The best way to deal with them is to cut them out of your life.

ocho

>upset because being a neckbeard faggot doesn't get me laid

risking my life here

t. Mexican intellectual

She's all yours, Boris

(((rollen)))

Literally stops the moment you see women as children and realise men are often worse

She's a big guy.

>I think they are starting to piss me off more than the niggers, jews, and fags

OP, maybe next time in your bait-ass thread you should post an actual reasoning behind the hatred other than "They're bad"

>Get over that 7th grade crush already and get some sunlight for once.

Pls not shitskin

Fuck off you neckbeard. this mind state is the same type that beat women. You subhuman sweden beta garbage.

Four or eight or zero.

1 and 0 are the most worthwhile followed by 3 and 8, everything else is irredeemably weak.

UuUu

Fixed

(((thoughtcrime))) = crime

hmm i wonder who could be behind this post

this. majority of jewish woman are feminist and there is a growing phenomenon of jewish lesbians.

i mean shit, alex jones was right this is an information war.
men are sharing information with each other, and woman share their own information with other woman. this is getting crazy

>Rolling for 1 = Rolling for the tranny bitch

Fuck that, roll for 9 you cuck.

ocho

Sweet got a waifu.

noice

What are the chances

Pls 0

rolling

3 7 8 9 10

The rest can kill them elves.

3 is pushing it too.

ROLL

dsfdf

3 > 9 > 0 > 8 > 7 > 1 > 5 > 4 > 2 > 6

gonna go wank it to some THICC now

rollor

Rollin rollin rollin

Rolling

rolllllll

Sauce on the qt?

5 is where it's at you low test betas

Roll

FUCK

roll for purebred

LETS GO 3 4 0 OR 1

good. you kikes deserve to be ravaged without mercy by every virus you create or push.

5!!!

Only about 2 of those sizes are fuckable. The rest either need surgery or weight watchers

I need 0 in my life.

???????/ why am I just fucking myself?

God damn it, I rolled her opposite

Wanted 4 t b h.

That picture is stupid. A man should be in shape because he's a man. If he's fat, he's a failure as a man.

Would fuck 1,5 ,8 and 9

Roll

FUCK

>Even better

With women, it's not the size of the man, it's the size of his bank account.

Women are nature's Jews, if you come to think of it.

Aaaand it's gone

GIMME THAT 2

Meh could be worse

Only ugly one is the black one lol

C'mon good one

rolling

That wasn't quite what I've expected.

You've clearly never talken to a woman, Jew or nigger if you grew to hate women of your own people more than the scum of the Earth.

Also;
>kike on a stick
You want to know how I know you're retarded?

>dem hips

good choice number god

I'm the ethnomasochist when I need to cum, that's just how I deal with how fucked everything is.

I'll take em all

thank you for derailing

ROLLLLLL

1, 3, 4, 5, 8 and 0 are all good for me

I have cut them out, and am never letting them back in. We have alternatives to white women now, mostly created by Japanese men.

roll

No niggers plz thx

WHY NO TALK THIN BLACK GIRLS
YOU RRRRAAAAACCCIIIISSSSTTTTTTT

YOOOUUU
BBBIIIIIIGGGGOOOOOOTTTTTT

No problemo.

Even worst than niggers as niggers know they can't really oppose the white man or compete in terms of intelligence so they just bitch for free shit. Women not only bitch for free shit, but they also bitch to get into positions of power which is something niggers dont do

better better

Rollereno

I pray for 0

good taste.

>No ass
>Too fat
>Dat ass!
>tranny
>Amazon
>No...
>Cunt
>NOICE!
>Workable
>Mhmm

R0lling for 9 (THICC)

Roll

I assume the long drawn out words are due to your rubber chimp lips reverberating the words

1, gotta have tall kids

rolllll