Australian aborigines - the sub-nogs

Anybody has any personal experience with these guys? Are they as bad as they look? What would you say by judging the attractiveness of their women? Purported accomplishments: the boomerang, hunting goy megafauna to extinction and regularly burning a continent until it became a desert. Never heard of a bow&arrow

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
youtube.com/watch?v=rDocGfvYmBM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you don't live in australia why do you even care

they are fine people, and would make good starship captains

they are masterrace pretending to be retards. they are waiting for ww3 to take over the world

yeaahhhhh.........NO

All that gasoline gives them high octane IQs

that's what an [[[abo]]] would exactly say

Only for Kamikaze starships

They look like they're more nigger than niggers. Like another level.

On an individual level, they're nice. Can be a bit thick. Really all comes down to upbringing. A lot are raised with a chip on their shoulders, and taught to hold their hands out and ask for more, while hating on the system.

Mostly depends on how much white is in them, or how shit the community they come from is. Live in the big city, so my opinion is probably worth a lot less than anyone in rural areas, though, where groups of Abos can be a real problem.

But yeah, got a few mates from rugby that are Abos. Generally nice but pretty dumb.

Havent seen a good looking abo without a significant degree of white genes in them. Even if they are mixd, they still look ugly.

The abos are also like the african americans in which they have this distinct hate for white people. They blame every shortcoming as the fault of the "white dogs". Its almost like a hive mind. At least they are not as uppity as the blacks in US.

i'm the hero of the neglected.

another question: are they musical and entertaining like african blacks are?

No, not at all. But they can be pretty great at sports.

Darwin local here. They are a plague in the city. They commit property crime against businesses on a nightly basis. All they ever steal is booze. Ive witnessed them kicking the shit out of their women more times than i can count. No one gives a fuck though, its not worth it to try to help them.

They look like fucking Neanderthals desu.

>Mostly
Where did you get this? Is it real or fucked up Nazi literature?

They are actually DUMBER then Niggers at point they literally invented NOTHING before they were discovered.And when I say nothing I mean NOTHING.

F A U N A
A
U
N
A

Yeah, gotta love how they blame whitey for all their problems, while they beat the shit out of each other and rape their own kids.

>musical
>entertaining
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

Every few weeks one of them gets hit by a car because they just wander into traffic. When its reported on social media most of the sympathy is directed at the driver. Its pretty surreal.

They invented a tree trunk that makes a funny noise when you blow into it, a curved stick that kind of returns when you chuck it. Uh...

That's about it. They were incredibly good at surviving in an unforgiving land, but could never figure out/see the need to do more than just survive on a daily basis.

So yeah, primative to the point of being fauna.

I lost the pic but Abbos are also by far the most distantly genetically from other populations. Don't be fooled by their nog appearance, they are actually more separated from Africans than any other group.

this is wonderful. the stick crescendo sent shivers down my spine. thank you user

denisovans

There are racist white trash rednecks who shop at walmart who look like that too you racist son of a bitch

if this is true it's funny how people can be creative when they invent some kind of insane make-believe stuff that does good to noone, and on the other hand can be quite backwards technologically

10 million bucks to any user who gets married to one and has kids. You also have to remain faithful.

Would you do it ?

There are so many variables to a question like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=rDocGfvYmBM

NOONGA

Can some Aussie in here tell us wtf NOONGA means?

They were Kings.

Synonym for boong/abo, pretty sure it's a name for aboriginals from certain areas of australia, like with boong

I genuinly hate the things, ive never met an aboriginal that doesn't hate me for being white, they whinge and moan about inequality and insist that we respect them for being "the original custodians of the land" (had to listen to that shit every assembly at school)

They blame all of their shortcomings on the white man taking their land and oppressing them, which while that may be true, we made up for it, and it was bound to happen eventually, the brits were just the first to do it.

They get tremendous benefits and subsidies from the government, and you're at a real risk of being fucked by the legal system if you mistreat a boong, they're even more highly regarded than women these days,

A kid got sued for using an abo only library at QUT, but that eventually fell through. But at my university they have an aboriginal only study room that you need a card to enter, oh also you get a scholarship and a free surface pro.

What I'm getting at is basically what everybodys been saying. They're all the same, useless dumb and ugly, and don't consider themselves responsible for their own shortcomings, even in the 21st century, generations after the fkn stolen generator or whatever.

Yep. Spent December-March in Aus and they're the ugliest cunts I've ever seen which says a lot cause I'm a Bong! Every abo I encountered was stinking of booze before 2pm. One harassed us for change and wouldnt leave us alone once he got it. The women are all fat horrid uggo apes

I'd definitely fuck that Abo girl. She's not that ugly.

I live in Perth Western Australia so they are in every homes west home, they are literally subhuman they aren't homo sapien they aren't the same race as us. They have a average iq of 61, they are violent and they are lazy, they have cost the Australian worker billions of tax dollars

Can they actually speak English?

>they are in every homes west home
Homes West Home? What is that a brand? A construction company? A government housing program?

Holy shit that is the gayest shit I've ever seen. Where to start describing the shittyness... just one questions, is that thing playing the piano a man or a woman?

Trayvon?

Meany.

>▶
That's LeBron James

I don't know anything about it.

>A government housing program?
Bingo

They taste amazing

Aboriginals looks really depend on how much race mixing is involved. Anything under 50% is ugly. Even 90% "white" can be mediocre looking... Most of them are racist towards any race that isn't tribal. The IQ scale ranges between 50-120 at most, with 70-90 being Average. High amount of them don't work or if they do work its general labor jobs or rarely, community work. They're great at sports if that means anything. DESU I don't hate them but they play the victim card way too much and expect to be refunded for events that didn't effect 90% of their living population. lately they can get violent quickly but that's usual norm in low IQ people.

Haven't slept for about 2 days. sorry for spelling mistakes and shit...

>dat positive canthal tilt
>diamonds

Holy shit why is this so funny?

I'll be the one to ask: Why no sleepy?

This is hilarious!

I cannot stop laughing. Thank you Pahjeet for the showing of this.

They have an interesting way of processing memory, which has evolved for a desert environment, so they do have at least one unique gift. If you think about it however, the couldn't always have been what they are now because they must have at one time had a sea-fairing history in order reach australia. Their genes have also been found on the tip of south america. Im guessing the harsh environment of Australia eventually changed them. Apparently the tasmanian people, who are extinct now, were the most primitive people on earth, even their stone tools never reached any degree of sophistication.

kek

After siphoning off their rocket fuel

Now I understand why Australians fuck sheep

They've got a fantastically rich set of cultural traditions, including some of the oldest permanent structures known to humanity -- older even than the pyramids -- and some amazing traditions of mythology and visual art.

Unforutnatley, they've gotten thoroughly fucked over since European arrival in Australia and live mostly in terrible conditions with poor life expectancy and massive obstacles to living adequately.

However, butthurt austistic little Johnny thinks it's a good idea to direct whining hatred against the most vulnerable and underprivileged population in Australia, which leads to unending racism in circlejerk imageboards where fellow autists keep reproducing the same retarded butthurt memes. There can't be anything in the world more virginal and braindamaged than comfy white kids with computers sperging out endless and pointlessly against a population they have no reason at all to be going spastic about.

Abo's are good people

>However, butthurt austistic little Johnny thinks it's a good idea to direct whining hatred against the most vulnerable and underprivileged population in Australia

Why don't they just not huff gas and get jobs like the rest of us?

Who is physically stopping them from doing that?

Why didn't we just kill them off and show them some mercy instead of giving them a world that they can never be happy in.

>Why don't they just not huff gas and get jobs like the rest of us?
Do you have any idea what multi-generational trauma and large-scale massacres do to people? Do you know what it's like to have a culture and identity based in land and to have that land taken from you? Do you know what it's like to constantly experience hatred from butthurt spergy white boys whenever you're in school or university or workplaces? Do you know what the effects of deep cultural prejudice can be?
(And no, you don't need to answer.)

Stop using a Canadian proxy

>Be in year 3
>School dicides it would be good if we let an Abo come give a talk about OOga BOOga at the school assembly
>Everyone gets seated
>The most disgusting human being imaginable walks out in front of everyone
>WAGGA WAGGA MURRYCUTTY HAJAJAJA EVERYONE
>Everyone panics
>All kids screaming and shouting
>Some little cunt pulls the fire alarm
>Everything turns into a warzone
>No Abos were invited back after that.

They are the dumbest of the dumb.
They get pity handouts and spend it on sniffing petrol
They still prefer to sit on the dirt in the bush than join in civlisation.
They're the niggers of niggers.
Should have been exterminated instead of out bred.
They are completely irrelevant, but we have fun exploiting the dot paintings for 'muh history'
Their words are lower than african nigger 'ooga booga' tier - burrumbimbi, birrarung. Fun to say but god its so ape tier

They never left the stone age. Australia was settles in 1779.

THEY NEVER LEFT THE STONE AGE

Its like asking a cow if they care about the massacre of their kin. They just wanna find a green patch of grass. Too stupid to comprehend.

>Its like asking a cow if they care about the massacre of their kin.
It's like creating a failed argument by false analogy, equating one thing to something negative with no justification for the connection other than a butthurt desire to create a negative association.

Serious question: how much affection did you receive from family members when you were a little fella?

He's got a point though.
I blame the first settlers, they should've killed them all.

They are the oldest humans on the planet, and never made it past the stone age.

They deserved to be taken over. Stupid niggers

Those are some bad hombres if I've ever seen them.

Nice trips.
They really are subnogs.
I can watch videos of people dying in the most horrid ways.
But reading the day to day life of these parasites makes me sick.

Why our ancestors didn't genocided that?

>Stupid niggers

Now come on. At least when it comes to niggers there are the occasional outliers who have made major contributions to science and the arts.

Boongs on the other hand have never managed anything close to that.

Do you actually know nothing at all? As in, do you possess no information whatsoever about the world derived from any place other than Sup Forums or your stepfather's nuts?

Any of them have careers or are there famous abbos like some blacks in the US?