Redpill me on credit scores guys

Redpill me on credit scores guys

Mine practically doesn't exist and everyone I know is telling me to get in debt so I can pay it off

What sense does it make to get myself into debt?

gotta have denbs to take out denbs

So you can make payments and build your credit. To be honest if you just have a $1,000 CC and spend a few hundred every month, you already will build your credit up. Did you have bad credit before?

"$$ $$$!"

"$$$$ $$ $$$$!"

So you can be a good goy and continue the unsustainable lie that is our economy.

I'm not playing that rigged game, but good luck to you.

$$$ $$$$$ $$$$, $$'$ $$$$ $$$$$$ $$$$$!

I don't have any score, I just check and all I get its N/A

I've never owed anyone anything, never taken out a credit card, payed for my car in cash and never missed a payment

I thought I was being smart doing all that to be honest but I couldn't rent at this place I wanted to move to because I didn't have a credit score, so now I'm back at my parents place

I feel almost cheated to be sincerely honest with you famalams

There are companies which might help you. I wonder if you would take 0℅ CC and used and repay it on time just for sake of using if it could improve your score. The system is riged so you go more in to debt ..

no such thing as no score, you probably would start in the 5-6XX range if you get a student CC or something with a stupid high APR

the concept is not to get in debt, but to get a credit card and use it like the cash you actually have (that is, spend 100% within you means, and pay the bill every month). This way the credit agencies will have a record that you are not a deadbeat double-nigger that can't do addition. That means that they are more likely to give you a loan for something if you ever needed it. You might not ever need a loan, in which case, credit scores are pointless. However, if you want to start a business or something, you might want a loan.

Credit is a trick to get you suckling the satanic world system even more. Yes be a good goy and purposefully borrow money so you can pay back more. It's good for you!

My score was 750 last month then I got a $900 advance, paid it off in two weeks, and now it's 714.

Alright, I just checked again and I missed the 4

So technically I do have score, its just ridiculously low despite me never owing anyone anything, taking out loans etc

I don't have any student debt, I'm a vetfag

You don't even have to "get in dept" OP. I'v had my credit card for a few years now and I have an excellent score. I just use my credit card instead of my debit card and don't spend money that I don't have. I pay off the card once a week before incurring interest. Works well for me

>everyone I know is telling me to get in debt so I can pay it off
bad advice... you'll do better by getting a credit card and paying off the bill monthly. pay it off fully, so you aren't taking on any interest, you know
if you've got shit score and take out a loan you're gonna get a terrible rate

but he was asking about a credit score, which is just an index that companies and lenders use to check if you are not a deadbeat. Although I agree that the product that banks are selling is debt. And that they surely have some hand in the pressure to have a credit score.

house/car/business = you want good credit

anything else or if you already have those, fuck the system, abuse the kike corporations, file Ch7 and get a ton of free shit

fuck the cc companies, you don't owe them shit if you dont give a fuck about your score

Don't get into debt. Have a credit card and pay it off every month. It's showing that you can manage money rather than just digging your own grave.

go to your bank or a local CU, they'll work with you until you build it up. Pay attention to the APR, you will likely start in the 2X% range and work your way down to receiving 0% offers every.single.damn.day in the mail

>use credit card
>pay it off immediately

Wow that was hard

$$$ $$$ $$$$$, $$$$ $$$ $$$!

mine is shit. i sorta care because i wanna buy a home, but i sorta don't care because i could buy land from a private owner in Nowhere and build my own tomorrow.
it's most certainly jewish, as it allows people to buy things they can't afford.
it's also become almost necessary as the explosion of credit has required people to buy things they can't immediately afford or not buy them at all.

given that 10 people have recommend this to him, and that it's also common knowledge, i'm sure he will do fine. But it's funny that you're advice is so hard for the average person to follow, that credit scores can be used by lenders to pick out idiots. Like, people are so dumb that they get credit cards and can't remember to pay shit. Although, I'll admit that the jews certainly made it really fucking hard not to gather debt in life

Just what is an APR?

To keep it political, is this all some kind of tool to keep us under control?

My dad is a bit of a religious fella and says its all some jewish/satanic plot to control all of us

i get sent offers every damn day in the mail for shite rates and when i call them for a card they get back to me three days later with a HA no.
so i just started actually saving money. go fuck yourself kikes.

the trick is convincing people to pay their bills monthly while their interest accrues daily.

>says its all some jewish/satanic plot to control all of us
It is

>pay it off immediately

Congratulations on not actually raising your credit score!

It's about leverage.

So right now what is your purchasing power? The amount in your bank account. Say you have $10k saved up. A lunatic comes to you and offers you his house for $25k. You could but it and sell it the same day for $100k -- except you can't because you lack purchasing power.

Now say you have $25k in credit lines and only $2k saved up. You're actually in a better financial position, even though you have less tangible assets.

This is a very basic example, but all.other advantages of having credit stem from this. It's called leverage and you can use your future expected earnings to accomplish things in the present, thus accumulating more earnings.

It's a limit on interest rates set by the federal reserve and is meant as a consumer protection, unlike back in the good old days when they could change interest rates to whatever whenever and there were debtors' prisons.

So how do I avoid APR?

Is it something I'll have to deal with if I get a credit card?

from everything I'm reading about it, it looks like thats the case, I mean I was good for the money, I had a source of income to pay for it, just because I didn't have a credit score Im magically not responsible and a nigger?

No it doesnt. As long as you pay by the end of the billing cycle, you owe no interest. For claiming to know so much about the Jews you guys are financially illiterate

Get a low limit credit card. $1000.

Sweet spot is to use about %30 of your credit line. So every month buy $300 worth of whatever. Gas, groceries, phone bill etc. And fully pay it every month. You will build credit in 6 months.
t. Financial Advisor

Just add more debt. That should help your credit.

My sister tried opening a CC but got denied for not having enough accounts opened to establish credit. What should she be doing?

It's bullshit but it's the system we live in. Like other user's have said, get a low balance CC and treat it like a debit card. I did this and my score is over 800.

you only need a good credit score if you're planning to take on more debt

if you have a low score, you shouldn't be planning to take on more debt

>Just what is an APR?

Don't listen to these goys.

APR is "annual percentage rate" which is the real rate you pay instead of the advertised rate due to fees and compound interest

You'll see offers like RATE 9.99%! APR 10.32%, and you need to pay attn. to the APR

False.

Available credit goes into scoring. No balance = more available.

If you will never take up a loan, then it doesn't matter.

But you need debt score so you can get more debt. Don't you want to have massive amounts of debt?

So a lower APR is what I'm looking for then

Is it possible not to pay any interest at all?

>I thought I was being smart doing all that
You were. You be been doing everything right. No debt score is the best debt score.
>so now I'm back at my parents place
That's better anyway, save money and support each other.

I don't plan on doing so, I've avoided debt like the plague my whole life up until now, its just that I couldn't rent at an apartment I kind of need to get into because of my credit score

I wasn't aware that I needed a credit score to rent and I'll admit to being a retard if that was common knowledge, point is I missed an opportunity over this and I'm back to square one

What are you 10? You need to carry a small balance if you want to pump your score up

Yes, if you have a credit card and you pay it off in full within the grace period.

pretty cool being called a kike and illiterate in a thread where i state that i can't get a credit card and thus save liquid money to buy my nowhereville plot in cash.
i sense an actual kike and an underage/neet overdosing on memes.

>having to go into debt so you can get into more debt

yeah, great plan goy

It is a fucked up catch22 situation
your credit score sucks -> you can't get credit card
but you need a credit card to build a credit score.

Try Local Credit Unions, just google "your town" Credit Union, I bet there is one, they are easier to get.

Also ask for "secured credit cards" which is even more bullshit. It is simply saying to the bank "Here I give you $500 of my own money, and you let me use it"

But it will build up your credit score in a year. Then go bigger banks

except you don't get hit with the interest unless you carry a balance...

Mine is fucking good - forgot a payment only once and I was young

I want to take a loan, transfer the cash and leave this country - why not scam the Jews before leaving?

"Oh goy! You need money for a driver license and a new car? You need how much? 25 000$? Here you go!"

Me: Transfer all on bitcoins and disappear out of the country before SHTF

Just a thought......

You want to pay a little interest. It looks better to (((them))) and your score will rise. Leave $10 on your card and you'll pay minimal interest.

Also when you apply for cards, only get NO ANNUAL FEE cards. Capital One is the place to start

((((They))) dont want you to pay it off quickly. (((They))) make no money from you then.

>it's not a game because you know the rules

I don't know about the states but there should be plenty of places you can rent without a credit check. Try renting a room in a house, if you really need to.

>>$25K

you can live in serbia or somewhere like that for couple years :)

Also, you got an advance from where? One of those check cashing stores? Showing you needed money?

Seriously, if you have a good job and even able to pay back every week like I do, a good credit score is a good thing, especially for bad lucks or unplanned things. I want a good credit, high limit card limit but use none of it or barely, just PC parts, clothes when needed and finance a car

Example: You engine blows up, need to replace or buy a new one or Led Zeppelin returns for 1 show and you need $$$ because the tickets are 2000$ each

Thanks senpai ill look into Credit Unions.

Don't fall for the jewelry. They will own your ass.

How do you rebuild credit in a few years? My score is like 430 because of student loans that webt into late payments. They have the incorrect information...so...here i am now 5k deep.

i get all the real life reasons why you'd take an advance, but you have to realize that's nigger shit. your overmasters realize this as nigger shit while advertising nonstop that it's the most normal shit ever.
(watch a cash advance commercial and see that it's all whites with a token or two [depending on market])
getting blasted from both sides ITT just for saying fuck it and save your money.
really makes me think twice about the motives of the gentlemen.

If it's gone to collections write them a jewy letter offering to pay 20%. Collections agencies buy debt for 10% it's face value

>tfw defaulted in a debt six years ago, credit's been frozen since

too incompetent to do anything about it

it'll get dissolved eventually...right?

as someone with a credit score over 800 i can say with certainty that you have no idea what you're talking about

And that's just from the loan, without counting my actual savings

Why not scam them once and for all?

Avoid shit like Capital One - they make you pay first, like 750$ for a limit of 750$ and you pay interest on it. So you pay first and pay interest on your own money somehow, a real scam. My father is stuck with it trying to redo his credit for a Class 3 and finance a truck

Who else can make you start? Muslim banks?

5.6K$ deep too, now to hard to pay when it's about 40-60$ weekly on your own will

Might be already after 6 years, Canada is 5

Agreed, take a lot, pay back quickly is only good

>Try renting a room in a house
are you implying im not renting now?
are you implying i'd ever share an abode with strangers in this climate?
in a financial literacy thread?
because i have bad credit?
this board has become entirely too regular schlo for me.

It's as simple as that. Try to get a card with cash back and just pay it off every month. You will build your credit rating, pay no interest, and get a check once a year. I charge all my gas and groceries and get a check once a year for around $300.
t. Guy with 830 credit

Just say you pay cash monthly right at the start, I still pay it cash for mine, get a receipt and that's it. Just ask for one, even buy 2-3 packs of it at the dollar store: You'll be good for years

8 grand in debt after a fucked couple years. Debt is the most jewish shit ever invented and the cause of most evil in the world.

Pay little to no interest, the Jews barely get anything

Yessir. Unfortunately they got me in my younger years when I got in a bind, but I am getting it back from them bit by bit.

Pay back in full every month
0 interest
Get cash back card
Profit

Exactly my situation here, this is my last week broke!

>buy all of your shit on credit
>Pay it inmediately or the next day, just do it before the interest comes in.
>Drown in benefits.
>Amass a good credit score for when you really need it

Insider here. Credit score is a measurement of how you pay back money a lender has loaned you- do you pay back on time? Late with late fees? Go delinquent?

Their goal is for you to owe them money and pay interest on it. That's how they make money.

There is such a thing as "no score" - you are called a Thin File or No Hit.

debt isn't evil. credit is evil. eh? keep up, brother.

all these faggots explaining how to play the game
all these faggots not flipping the table over
>meme

My plan to fraud them isn't turning the tables? I simply need to know how the fuck bitcoin and fund transfer work

saving account to paypal to bitcoin works, right?

guys im getting out of high school soon, my parents are willing to co-sign a credit card. i've had a debit card for awhile and always save, don't buy stupid shit... should i get it? can i get +score within paying the interest jew?

Get a good and steady job first

If you have a score - the Jew has power over you. Employers now pull credit reports to evaluate whether to hire you. The less information others have about you, the better. Avoid.

what are you doing after you graduate?

It's a great feeling to get out from under that shit. Took me about 3 years, I was $50,000 in debt. Started sending them $1,600 a month. After about 6 months I got a few offers for very low interest rate for 18 months. Kept sending $$$$, once introductory rate ended, switched to another card with low rate. Now I just put the $ in savings. Feels great but it was tough. I was very close to saying fuck it and declaring bankruptcy

>buying in
>but muh good rates n seeit
>not getting it
you thought you picked two, but you picked three. live and learn, bub. it happens to everyone.

>81st post best post
Sup Forums has officially fallen for once and for all

i work 20 hours a week at a restaurant frying and washing. its about $600 a month.

honestly no clue. i did extremely well on my ACT's, but i'm white man with blue eyes so you know, i didn't get any scholarships. i don't want the college jew life. i like working with computers (i've made a few websites, some addons for games etc). i would like to work somewhere though where i have responsibility and thinking is required. i FUCKING HATE mundane work.

This is not something that i have ever heard spoken of in Denmark, but i believe it might be kind of "secretly" a thing the banks have. A bank lady told me to open a savings account that i could withdraw from without penalty and then keep making the monthly payments without taking out any money as it would help me get a loan later on.

>tfw 196 credit score

Just kill me nigga family

You could literally change that within 3-7 years if you wanted to.

time to take the vargpill, homestead with a qt and have 7 kids

>tfw throwing resumes all over the place
>neveer get a job even though I do follow ups and all that

Didn't think the jew score would fuck me up that bad

Also, senpai, you don't have "one score". Your score is different at every bureau and with every lender and depending on everything you want to borrow money for - a score a lender gives you for propensity to repay a credit card is based on a totally different algorithm and model (aka plan to suck money out of you) than a score a lender uses to guage your ability to pay back a home loan... and how much interest they should charge you. The house always wins.

You might want to look into a trade school. You can get a degree in 3-24 months, depending on the trade. You will have some skills = better job. A lot of employers will then pay for additional school/training = more responsibilities and more money. You can accomplish this with minimal debt.

all work becomes mundane after awhile

You have no idea how deep the rabbit hole goes.

you better find a clue quickly if you can't handle mundane shit. get some certs, sign up with a strong union/apprentice program or trade school. without a direction (even if you change your mind later on), really even with direction you're doing mundane shit for a long while before you can earn some real money.
you need things in this order:
job, trade, power gap, financial advice

was gonna say if you're going to a four-year school, go ahead and use a card if you can handle it as your parents seem pretty supportive.
but if you aren't, you need to learn now how things work and get away from the net as soon as is comfortable. you'll be better off, even while you're raging at how easy normies have it. once you get your feet, go get your own card and hide it for emergencies.

true that.
thanks for the advice. its so sad random bros on a backwater chinese dick cleaning image board give me better advice than a councilor at school.
>you better find a clue quickly if you can't handle mundane shit.

yeah i felt like someone was gonna say this. i hate to boast and shit because i'm not a self-centered egotistic faggot, but i've taken a bunch of iq tests and i usually get in between 127 to 133 give or take. i feel like i should do something important and really use my noggin but its hard to do without going for the college meme. maybe i should start my own business.. but then again all the taxes and regulations. idk. GG life is fukt.

you sound like me.
heads up: unless your graduating class is under 150 or so, you aren't the smartest kid even coming out of your personal shit town.
and unless you've signed a contract with some retarded firm, you aren't getting paid for how smart you are. you never will.
you're not as (((smart))), but more cynical than i was at that age. i honestly think you should work whatever job you can actually get (i don't believe you've ever worked a day in your life, based on your words thus far) and live with your parents while you save money and learn about how the adult world works. these may sound like patronizing words, but fuck you.
two things:
are you an only child?
what is extremely well on ACTs?

one more:
how old are your parents?