Would you marry a non-virgin woman?

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0045592#pone.0045592
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telegony_(pregnancy)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NO
(every day a fresh batch turns 18)

Well, you're in for a surprise if you think all 18 year old women are virgins.

As long as she were white and never burned coal

I meant a percentage (50%) of 17 year olds turn 18

non virgins will carry the DNA of all their previous partners for life

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0045592#pone.0045592

You say this as if I had the choice.
Past 14 years old where I come from they're already lost for most.

I know. I don't want to some nigger chimera for a kid like Rick Wilson's grandchildren.

>journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0045592#pone.0045592

microchimerism only applies with pregnancy, neverthe less STD and other baggage is just as bad.

does microchimerism happen with "regular" non pregnancy promisculity?

My wife wasn't a virgin but she was a pure maiden because the only guy she'd been with was her father.
Such situation is only acceptable situation to marry non-virgin cunt

Without pregnancy? The only measured instances were in fruit-flies.

It's my personal choice to only consider virgins

you can do what you want

everything gets resolved through natural selection anyway. if whoring around is the best way for our species to survive I refuse to pass my genes on

I fuck hookers so yeah probably virgins only

what do you think, if an STD can last a lifetime, what makes you think DNA from sperm is won't. it's a very controversial subject that no one will found or publish.

jealousy in males is instinctual and subconscious for a reason

And they say man ain't loyal.

is his daughter still with the father or did some cuck get with her?

>if an STD can last a lifetime, what makes you think DNA from sperm is won't.

here is the catch, microchimerism happens trough placenta and for a placenty you need pregnancy. not all sex creates pregnancy. but all premarital sex is just as bad.

>jealousy in males is instinctual and subconscious for a reason

God is a jealous God. Nothing wrong with jealousy.

what

>1 partner: 95%
>2 partners: 57%

holy shit, it's virgin or nothing at this point

You ask like I have a choice in the matter.

I understand that "microchimerism" only happens with a pregnancy

that's just one event that's been recently discovered. nobody is going to research this subject objectively though, think about who works and pays for these studies/research, cucks and liberals.

but logically thinking, if an STD can be passed from regular non pregnancy sex to the child in a later pregnancy, doesn't it also make sense that other sexual transmission can also (dna), which enter the females bloodstream regardless of pregnancy or not.

for hundreds of thousands of years most females could only have had sexual contact with a few tribal members (which didn't matter as much if the dna mixed because of how close it was)

What are you confused about? Or do you just want to hear more about the situation?

and the study is from 2002
I'm starting to think the sharia police might not be such a bad thing.

Most pregnancies self-terminate and the mother doesn't even know (fertilized egg fails to adhere to the uterine wall, etc.). Thus, the only way to be sure is to ensure virginity.

>but logically thinking, if an STD can be passed from regular non pregnancy sex to the child in a later pregnancy, doesn't it also make sense that other sexual transmission can also (dna), which enter the females bloodstream regardless of pregnancy or not.

there is most likely that possibility, but dont call it microchimerism since a lefty could easily dunk you with hurrr durrr its not. I think what you are reffering to is called Telegony.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telegony_(pregnancy)

no hard proofs for now but sounds thesible. stick to what we know for sure for now (microchi and STD).

partner: 95%
partners: 57%

notice that it goes both ways nigga, stay virgin yourself also until marriage. man are also to blame.

>Most pregnancies self-terminate and the mother doesn't even know (fertilized egg fails to adhere to the uterine wall, etc.)

true, especially with the pill that terminates pregnancy as a backup mechanism. But that is very early pregnancy where placenta hasnt yet formed properly. not saying it aint thesible.

I can't get (and don't deserve) a virgin so I'll just stay alone.

you're right about proper terms and sticking to proven research

>journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0045592#pone.0045592
Thank you for posting a TRUE source. I will take a look at this article more closely and read some reviews.

>I can't get (and don't deserve) a virgin so I'll just stay alone.

find a non virgin who isnt +5 and still isnt destroyed completly, no reason to stay alone as some sort of atonement if you wish for a partner.

>you're right about proper terms and sticking to proven research

never give easy targets. microchimerism is also not as solid as a basic and readable graph.

Sup Forums whats your number?

Mine is 19 t.chad

Dated a girl that only had 3 partners and seemed normal and then it turned out she had been pissed on and all of that gross degenerate shit. Almost dated a girl with only 4 partners and she was obsessed with getting fucked in the ass. Idk it seems if they're not a virgin nowadays, they're an exceptionally risky investment and I would be better off lonely

It's not like I've got a choice.

do you live in the slums?

either that or you're a roleplaying virgin

Just 2, but I'm not dating/marrying a non-virgin.

no but maybe the girls that like me are just gross, i'm not much of a catch. i have only had 3 partners, though

7, but most of those are my daughters.

>getting married
>ever
Only retards get married in the current year. Artificial wombs and sexbots will be women's replacements.

Does anyone think it's okay for me to marry my girlfriend who had sex with one other guy in a year long relationship, no coal burning

I'm at 31, but I finally found a girl I'm going to marry. I took her virginity recently, it was glorious.

Honestly I think the dip in successful marriages happens because those who wait until marriage for sex tend to be religious, and the large majority of religions look down on divorce.

What are the odds of even finding a virgin woman who wants to wait for marriage, outside of some deeply religious community? I don't think I've ever met a single woman like that.

I'm almost certainly going to have to settle for a woman with 4 partners or fewer

Your feeling on the subject is What matters. Are you okay with marrying a slut? Do you want a dirty slut to mother your children? Do you want your daughters to end up as sluts like her?

No i do not, however is she a slut if she only had sex in a commited relationship?

would you marry a sexually repressed religious woman that you can never divorce without severe social ostracisation?

personally i couldn't marry a woman that thinks blowjobs are the devil

That's because you value sexual pleasure too much and you don't value virtue.

You are basically similar to a slut.

Virtue /=/ religious fanatic

What is virtue for you?

Was she married?

>will be
they wouldn't allow it in a million years

if they lose their shit over people possibly picking gender or even eye color with lab fertilization.
do you really think they'd allow incubators?!

it's over, there's no coming back from this degeneracy
women gave birth to humanity and they collectively have decided it's over.

so you enjoy sucking your own dick?!

>is she a slut if she only had sex in a commited relationship?
If a cunt has sex with any man but her husband she's a worthless slut.

the old "relationship sex", it's basically an attempt at saving face
most 10+ count sluts had sex within relationships
do the math 3-6 month relationship every 3-6 months