Hello anons, I'm making Sup Forums influenced vidya. Basically it's a 2D spacesim with waifus...

Hello anons, I'm making Sup Forums influenced vidya. Basically it's a 2D spacesim with waifus. Setting is a mix of sci-fi and cyberpunk with greedy corporations and shit. Currently we trying to get funded on IndieGoGo. I need your help on redpill related jokes. So far I thought about feminazis as main enemy and enforcers of corporations, reptiloids as secret boss and few kinda muslim colonials-planets named New Sweden and New England. I need your ideas, possible references, more subtlety, I can't go full memelands retard. Nothing of this is final, I really would like to hear your ideas. If the project gets funded and the game becomes commercially successful I plan further to counter pro-left and anti-consumer tendencies in gaming industry.
youtu.be/b51Xyrupsb8
My thread on Sup Forums is going nowhere.

Some early concepts.

I thought you guys would be interested in /ourguy/ vidya.

Have a boop

>a boop
what?

>New England

Try ourwah clam chowdah!

Here have another "boop".

boop boop

and what thats suppose to mean?

boop=bump

also boopbump. Nice looking game user.

Bump I guess. I don't play vidya but it looks neat tbqh

Boomp for interest

will it have a fashwave soundtrack

i may ask composer to make it, but via optional patch. Im planning commercial release.

Can you smoke weed in this game?

im a composer

i dont think weed belong in sci-fi\cyberpunk genre. I havent planned it. Some kind of futuristic drugs could be optional for roleplay.

it will be great if players had option to store some goods repair ships and pray to god of chaos in private garage on the planet Shadilay

you offering help or something?

fuck off reddit isnt your personal army

There's already a New England and I live here. It's the northeast part of the United States. Call it Neo England.

I'd be down to help a bit but I probably couldnt create an entire soundtrack

It's a joke about a region in America called New England, where people talk like in the post you replied to.

t. Lifelong New Englander

i believe reddit is about left-wing stuff.
I just want to create some content you guys will appreciate. Theres too much leftist agenda in games nowadays.
we could use it in certain locations. Add me on Discord RyokoSimon#3170 or steamcommunity.com/id/RyokoSimon

If the final boss isnt the jews then fuck your game.

There needs to be a jewish planet where a civil war has been started over a penny. And then all of the other planet/nations are picking sides in the war.

It was a shitpost
Also this, a sect worshipping chaos against the egalitarian feminazis or something might be cool

put chile in there , make a reference to the helicopters and you will be my new god

Jews are final, but reptilians is secret final boss.
i get the joke, but dont think amount of effort needed will be woth it. But its better than nothing, i'll write it down.
There is plan for allied fleet "White Alliance" with Trump look alike as a leader. But dont think he will work due to recent events. Maybe he'll turn evil later in-game or something.
I still need to get funded to make it all work.

ofc, there should be something similar. Maybe throwing SJWs in outer space.

ok , but that character has to sea "wea"
make it say wea m8
JUST DO IT

Can it run on GNU/Linux?

yeah, i'll write this down. Still need to get funded or find a publisher to make it all happen.
Yes. Its on Unity. Even mobile versions are considered.

What's your progress so far and what are you writing it in?

basically there was playable prototype with artist which later left. But it was yeast ago and now here a new version of engine and programmer got more experienced so we rebuilding it from scratch. We have no artist willing to work for free and programmer mostly busy with his full-time job. I writing down ideas and lines of dialog from time to time, but its really going nowhere due to lack of any budget.

realese beta version on mobile it provide you some schekels from ads

we dont have enough sprites for something playable.