Are you going to watch Tucker Carlson Tonight at 9pm on fox?

Are you going to watch Tucker Carlson Tonight at 9pm on fox?

Pic related. Waifu is going to be on to talk about the united flight

Other urls found in this thread:

chicago.suntimes.com/news/video-appears-to-show-passenger-being-removed-from-united-flight/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You could do a lot worse for waifus, OP.

U fag.

Oh I thought you said I could do better

can someone give me a basic gestalt on this horseshit?

Doc gets kicked off United Flight because the employees wanted a free ride. Literally DRAGGED off the flight even though he had to see patients in the morning. Runs back in the plane with a bloodied face. Scared the fuck out of the passengers. The CEO doubled down by saying that the employees dindu nuffin.

Meanwhile, I found a new Sup Forums-fu to fap to, and I have OP to thank for that.

I'm sorry, but when his number got pulled he had two reasonable options. Offer cash for his seat to whoever is in earshot, or walk off like an adult. Instead, he went full [autistic screeching] and had to be forcefully removed. Just like the retards who don't get out of the car when the cop asks them to get out. What the fuck do you think is going to happen? Faggot deserved what he got.

>employee wanted a free ride

It was a commuting crew member scheduled to fly another flight out of the destination. They don't exactly get a choice in the matter.

Is she Hispanic?

She's white (Italian)

Mexican fuck

Tucker, mate, you don't need to do this you know? We don't need to be reminded what time you're on. We'll be tuning in, don't you worry. Keep up the good work!

Yours,
Sup Forums

p.s. we do appreciate the waifu. Keep em coming.

The manager didn't offer nearly enough cash to the passengers and the airline could have just chosen someone else. An entire planeload of passengers and their choice has devalued the company quite a bit.

So the employee had no choice but to bang the doctor's head against an armrest? I didn't realize that was official corporate policy.

Why are Italians so perfect?

where is the evidence that he had to see patients in the morning? He was a known criminal who committed prescription drug fraud and who only recently had his medical license re-instated.

Oh right I forgot goy, this isn't about United and it's employee's actions it's about the passenger's character.

If it is Tucker he should at least start tripfagging and throw out some proofs it's him on air. You hear that Tucker?

Yeah, they sent the pilot down to fight the old Asian doctor for his right to the seat. Not the city-employed airport police.

Nig tier thinking

The guy who pulled the doctor out was en employee, not one of the police.

THIS

>The manager didn't offer nearly enough cash to the passengers
I agree, the situation that led up to the random passenger is on united. They could have offered $5k and came out well ahead. My point is, once he got tapped and started acting like an autist he earned the bloody nose. He hit his face because he held onto the seat so hard. Unfortunately, people will get million dollar settlements for acting like children.
>the airline could have just chosen someone else.
No they couldn't, the same thing would have happened once they saw it work for the first person. Everyone would start screeching

>3D
>waifu

kys yourself famalam

chicago.suntimes.com/news/video-appears-to-show-passenger-being-removed-from-united-flight/

He's a security officer for the city. No domestic airline hires it's own security for situations like this, that would be a ridiculous unnecessary liability.

I never said it wasn't about United. I'm just curious as to why people keep talking about the guy like he was some super important doctor and a model citizen.

nobody seems to get this story right

What happened was a giant toddler threw a fit when he was told he was to get off the flight, he was not asked. He refused to leave holding everyone up and was forced off by security. Airlines are private businesses that reserve the right to refuse people service. It's a shitty inconvenience sure but usually when people are told to get off flights like this they get triple their seat price back anyway as they are legally bound to a refund but not legally bound to guaranteed service. Maybe he could have been handled better but that's up the the free market to decide. We also don't know how long this guy argued with staff for or held shit up for we just have some video.

This.

>Just like the retards who don't get out of the car when the cop asks them to get out

Those retards are called "Sovereign Citizens" and they are worse than SJWs. There are entire video compilations of them. It's usually idiots with a >90 IQ and they turn into Constitutional Law Scholars the minute a cop ask them for their Driver's License, Reg., and Insurance. The best ones are when they refuse to unlock their door and roll down the window which results in the cop busting glass all over their face and forcefully yanking them out into the street. Very satisfying to watch.

asuka is t r a s h