What the fuck is so amazing about this sandy shithole that it's worth 2,000+ years of war?

What the fuck is so amazing about this sandy shithole that it's worth 2,000+ years of war?

trade routes
oil
muslim aggression

It's the cradle of civilization, but really it's just got a good bit of oil and a 1400 year old death cult that needs constant maintenance.

Judasim is older than 1400 years.

I'm not talking about Judaism, plus the kikes aren't practicing their death rituals yet.

I don't know. Pretty much everything that's wrong with the world today came from there: Jews the abrahamic religions etc. If there's truly a place of pure evil on this earth I bet you'd find it in that desert

>plus the kikes aren't practicing their death rituals yet.

lol

you have some lurking to do redditor.

Not out in the open, but jews are guilty of more deaths than any nation in the world

It's a literal arena(Latin for sand) for the world powers to test out their toys and such.

Yeah dude, because Roman paganism was clearly superior to Christianity.

Fedorafucks don't know what the fuck they're talking about.

Do you even into Jews?

Show me the apocalypse that's coming.

>Not out in the open, but jews are guilty of more deaths than any nation in the world

Killing people /=/ death cult rituals

The Jews are going to go the way of Samson and take us along with them one of these days.

Seriously, goy, you have some learning to do about the Jews.

if you believe end times prophecies its the greatest source of wealth (cheap oil) before the aliens return.

It is almost exactly 1/3 of the entire worlds sweet crude oil.

We could debate about Christianity all year long and get nowhere but you have to admit Judaism Islam are a major fucking problem for the west

I've studied both Judaism and Islam on my own time and in school, tell me exactly what I'm missing here.

There are particular circumstances in which the Jews want to bring their own vision of the apocalypse of Earth, but if you think any political gains these people have been taking for the past 70 years has anything to do with it, you're retarded.

>you have to admit Judaism Islam are a major fucking problem for the west

I'm not denying this anywhere you idiot.

>The Jews are going to go the way of Samson and take us along with them one of these days.

Honestly, if that's what it takes to rid the world of them I would gladly push that button myself

Save it until you're actually a slave.

I'm a slave, so I can push it instead.

Everyone is a slave to the state, but your children or maybe your grandchildren will have the pleasure of plowing the fields for the Jew.

1- it is the most strategic region of the world from the logistic point of view (land bridge between 3 continent, Suez channel, Hormuz strait + other major commercial see and land highways and bottle necks)

2- it has the almost 70% of the worlds easy oil and gas (shove a hose into the ground and pump)

3- It has the easiest place to have a puppet government (makes CIA people hard just by read the word "puppet government")

4- it has more young population than anywhere else (I'm talking about almost human... Niggers don't count)... future human capital

5- it has all the holly sites of almost 3 billion people that equates to trillions of dollars in tourism

nobody cares about Chile for a reason

1) no

2) it has 30% of the worlds easy oil

3) no

4) lol

5) Only 1.5 billion

Jerusalem
>worth nothing
>worth everything

The Russian said it best

> the Middle East is the meeting place of different peoples, religions, and ideas.