MASSIVE REDPILL ON YUGOSLAVIA'S COLLAPSE

youtube.com/watch?v=vNNG_mn_9DU

This controversial documentary has been finally released for free.

Watch and discuss.

bump

Also forgot to mention to enable captions because there are interviews where Serbian is spoken.

>weight of chains
Serbian propaganda on how they didndu nuffin
I'll pass.

>i haven't watched it and i'm competent to claim it's propaganda xD

nah. just CIA homos and DIA cunts orwelling history, desperately stirring those breadcrumbs into their shit martini in hopes that one day somehow that stirred shit martini will become shaken shit martini. they don't really want explosive diarrhea, but if push comes to shove they will take anything as long as the attention is not being paid to them. Attention deficit disorder wasn't psychiatric condition or symptoms, it was NAMBLA utilizing "deficits don't matter" sharia weapons

I've watched the first part. It's about as blatant as propaganda can get.

the second part is not even about croatia, it's about west stirring shit up to the final collapse and partition of Serbia

>everything even remotelly redpilled that puts croats (((rullers))) in a bad spotlight is propaganda according to the average croat
>history started in 1991 according to the average croat when le ebin serbs started muh genocide troughout "lijepa nasa"
>croats dindu nuffin in WW1 and WW2 according to the average croat, the serbs first attacked and annexed "lijepa nasa" according to the average croat

>the second part is not even about croatia,
I never said it was - I said it was about you playing victims and blaming everything that happened on others.
First part was mostly bitching about muh evil croats and this one apparently is about muh evil westerners.
As I suspected - dindu nuffin propaganda.

autistic balkan goyims incoming screeching it's all muh serbian propaganda, not realising they've been (((played))) like a morons

so you think that west didn't had any influence over Yugoslavia and later our countries?

TRU

Again, you're ignoring everything I say.
Of course the west had influence, but the image these "documentaries" are trying to portray is of you being completely innocent little puppies who didn't do anything wrong.
The first part went on and on about how you were victimized by the evil Croats and Turks and NATO and everyone else, but never made mention of the numerous villages that were butchered by the JNA, or the horrible things they've done to POW's. Even Srebrenica was portrayed as a false flag / conspiracy to justify NATO intervention.
Even calling it propaganda doesn't adequately portray just how stupidly one-sided and biased the whole thing is.

i didn't watched the first documentary but this one doesn't seem biased, it has solid points
you should watch it

and yes it has a part where it talks about croatian's economy

bump

Bump

>Economic liberalism destroys ineffective economies

Imagine that, comrade.

Where can I find Croatian qts?

i wouldn't say Iceland had an ineffective economy before economic liberalism though, but when it came it basically destroyed it, and now they've reverted it back to the old state and it's going fine for them
it's covered in documentary

If you operate in a global market and your traditional economy is not viable in the global community it will fucking destroy your local economy.

If you're surprised that Iceland, an extremely expensive place to live without a surplus of any sort of material besides maybe Fish and a lack of high industry isn't going to prosper and compete with more productive places, I don't know what to say.

I'm about halfway through and all he has done is harp about neo-liberalism and yugoslavia.

It's not that good, it's very meandering and almost like it's just randomly edited together after the first half or so. What's pretty good is showing the financing for leftist NGOs in Serbia and the activities they do, I'd advise everyone to watch that part if you want to see how the west is ruining pretty much every non-western country.

First documentary (WoC 1) is actually much better regarding the Yugoslavia breakup, and it mentions some relatively unknown details about how you guys got fucked regarding Kosovo that are again pretty interesting for foreigners.

yeah but why then force it? it's basically proven that economic liberalism is bad for most of the countries in the world, except the strongest ones of course

>First documentary (WoC 1) is actually much better regarding the Yugoslavia breakup, and it mentions some relatively unknown details about how you guys got fucked regarding Kosovo that are again pretty interesting for foreigners.
some croat user above mentioned that it's shit

but i'll watch it nevertheless

>some croat user above mentioned that it's shit
It shows the foreign influence from a Serbia-centric perspective. You have to take that into account and imagine or research how the exact same things were done on the other sides too.

that makes sense why he calls it propaganda

>released for free
wtf
released by who? the government?
Why "for free" then?

released by its author

you had to pay to watch it but now you can watch it on youtube

final bump

i'm going to sleep now it's early in the morning here, hope we'll be able to discuss about it tomorrow

Keep your burger hands to yourself.

>they drink windex in croatia

>they eat gravy with cereal

good job murican

I think it's some kind of raspberry vodka

JUST GET ALONG YOU FUCKS JEBEM VAM SUNCE IZ NEBO PICKA VAM MATERINE

Obligatory