Upskirt season: Warnings issues over creepy cameras as springtime hits the Big Apple

>Upskirt season: Warnings issues over creepy cameras as springtime hits the Big Apple

>Following a rash of 'upskirt' arrests in Manhattan during one warm week in March, officials are warning New Yorkers to be wary of strange behavior in heavily-trafficked areas like Union Square and Grand Central.

>An unseasonably warm week in March saw a surge of arrests of would-be “upskirters” in Manhattan, with five men arrested between March 9 and 11, when temperatures reached the high 70s, according to a statement from Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance Jr., whose office is launching a social media awareness campaign to combat the trend.

dnainfo.com/new-york/20160414/union-square/season-of-upskirt-photo-taking-is-upon-us-officials-warn

Why can't men keep their cameras to themselves? This is becoming a very big problem and it's making women feel unsafe in public. Women already have enough to worry about with the wage-gap and government always trying to decide what they can do with their bodies. They don't need this on top of everything else.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b1XGPvbWn0A
thestandard.com.hk/section-news.php?id=177270
losangeles.cbslocal.com/2017/03/22/police-seek-dozens-of-upskirt-victims-in-inland-empire/
cbs58.com/story/35071495/milwaukee-man-will-have-to-pay-fine-for-taking-upskirt-pictures
straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/man-nabbed-in-malaysia-for-taking-upskirt-video-with-shoe-camera
komonews.com/news/local/sea-tac-tsa-agent-pleads-guilty-to-upskirt-voyeurism-charge
metro.co.uk/2016/11/30/there-are-still-some-us-states-where-its-legal-to-take-upskirt-shots-6291843/
tnp.sg/news/singapore/teacher-i-was-upskirt-victim-my-students
tnp.sg/news/singapore-news/man-who-took-upskirt-photos-pinned-down-4-men
straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/man-jailed-for-upskirt-videos-and-photos-taken-at-overhead-bridge-near-his
wtop.com/prince-georges-county/2017/01/police-officer-pleads-guilty-to-taking-upskirt-photos/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steatopygia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>dress like whores

>"ugh, what are you looking at creep?!"

women are the niggers of the sexes

>>Victim-blaming

Women can wear whatever they want. Whether or not you think they're dressed like "whores", that doesn't give you the right to harass them.

Also, you're a man. You don't have to put up with garbage like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=b1XGPvbWn0A

No one is trying to film your body or catcall you when you're on the street. You don't know what it's like to be a woman.

Tits or get the fuck out cunt.

How about you don't dress like a whore then? You go out in public looking like that you deserve to be harassed.

They wonder why men are falling behind in EVERYTHING.

I agree 100% user.

>Women can wear whatever they want
Men can film whatever they want

pretty sure those are literal prostitutes or strippers

>How about you don't dress like a whore then? You go out in public looking like that you deserve to be harassed.

How about you stop victim-blaming. How about men, like, NOT aim their cameras up women's skirts? How about men teach their sons and nephews to respect women's right to space and not to harass women? How about we do that instead of telling women what they shouldn't be wearing in public? How about that?

>No one is trying to film your body or catcall you when you're on the street. You don't know what it's like to be a woman.
No one is trying to get into your wallet when you're dating. You don't know what it's like to be a man.

They're not victims. Declaring yourself a victim doesn't make it true.

They choose to dress that way knowing the kind of attention they will get.

Just as someone walking through a ghetto in a well-tailored suit and a wallet full of cash knows the kind of consequences they may face.

It's called personal responsibility, but I guess that's not in your vocabulary.

wtf, two prostitutes and some wannabe wigger

dont tell me people actually dress like that in New York?

>How about men, like, NOT aim their cameras up women's skirts?
Also who are you to tell men how they can act? If they want to film up a sluts skirt that is their right.

You're probably too stupid to understand, but I'm using your logic here. This isn't actually what I believe. I'm pointing out that actions have consequences. Dress like a slut? Consequences. Film up womens skirts? Consequences.

Grow the fuck up and deal with it.

>IT technician found with millions of upskirt pics
thestandard.com.hk/section-news.php?id=177270

>Police Seek Dozens Of Upskirt Cellphone Video Victims In Inland Empire
losangeles.cbslocal.com/2017/03/22/police-seek-dozens-of-upskirt-victims-in-inland-empire/

>Milwaukee Man Will Have to Pay Fine for Taking Upskirt Pictures
cbs58.com/story/35071495/milwaukee-man-will-have-to-pay-fine-for-taking-upskirt-pictures

>Man nabbed in Malaysia for taking upskirt video with 'shoe camera'
straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/man-nabbed-in-malaysia-for-taking-upskirt-video-with-shoe-camera

>Former Sea-Tac TSA agent pleads guilty to 'upskirt' voyeurism charge
komonews.com/news/local/sea-tac-tsa-agent-pleads-guilty-to-upskirt-voyeurism-charge
Let's be honest here, guys. It's not women who have the problem. It's MEN who can't keep their CAMERAS to THEMSELVES.

>wear objectifying clothes
>get objectified

PATRIAAAAARCHYYYYYYY

no

>men are the problem
>only hit on by blacks

Bitch got some nice gigglesticks

Obviously they can considering there are millions of videos like this on the internet.

Sluts gonna slut, pervs gonna perv. Two sides of the same coin.

what the fug is that

>dress like a slut
>hurr durr, why aren't people treating me the same as the girl in the long dress

surely thats just not anatomically possible???

I like big asses but what the fuck is even going on there. It's like her tits went to the wrong place.

>peeping up womens skirts is illegal
>get caught doing it
>HURR DURR WOMEN SHOULDNT DRESS LIKE SLUTS IF THEY DONT WANT ME TO SPY ON THEM I DINDU NUFFIN

Why do you need a hidden cam if you dindu nuffin? Thats right because you know its wrong and creepy and dont want to face back lash. Cowards.

Those are just your average slags.

Are you serious?

wear some fucking clothes, gash.

>men who choose to act a certain way are bad and should be treated like scum
>women who act a certain way are victims if you treat them differently

>wear shortest pants possible, hoping people stare at your ass
>get mad when someone films your ass
you're a fucking moron if you can't understand how retarded that is

When will reddit leave?

>don't know what it's like to be a woman
Let's change that

>There are still some US states where it’s legal to take upskirt shots
metro.co.uk/2016/11/30/there-are-still-some-us-states-where-its-legal-to-take-upskirt-shots-6291843/

>still
>legal

Because assholes like this guy are in office and decide the laws.

you are disgusting.

little late afternoon trawling

Damn those women look nasty as fuck who would want to film that shit might burn my cameras sensor out.

hly shit, those women look like actual whores. we sure they aren't just taking a break from working the street corner?

Can you stop posting her and move on to the next girl?

Yeah, basically wearing no clothes and get surprised that men stare.

They should be more surprised there not an average of 7 men each day that just start tounging their ass on the street.

Some sort of mesh.
Also will upskirts become the new cp?

Me on the left.

>Also, you're a man. You don't have to put up with garbage like this:

When I was a boy, I got chased home and beat up by bullies just about every single day.

How many girls get fucking jumped every day after school and get the shit kicked out of them?

They're crying about some fucking words???

And he's RIGHT.

yes.

you don't know what it is like.

>weed should be legal it doesn't hurt anyone
>I disagree with upskirts, we need to make it illegal

Women shouldn't dress like sluts.
Men shouldn't be filming a woman's private areas without their consent.
Both sides are wrong, but I'm not surprised you retards argue for one side or the other.

>women have a right to be girly and wear what they want
>I want to be a housewife someday so I can sit around not working and make my husband pay for everything

Pick one and only one.
Cunts like you make me sick.

To be the bad man, to be the sad man.

In OPs case there is nothing illegal, they arent wearing any skirts. As far as I know there are no laws against filming in public places (ok so he probably should have filmed in the cafe)

Ayy bby ;)

many people use the wrong term. the correct term is trawl (like trawling for responses), but due to popular misunderstand, it transformed into (troll). It's because our society has been continually dumbed down by constant 3rd world immigration.

>dressed like "whores"

they look like whores, lol

>upskirts don't hurt anyone

>Teacher: I was an upskirt victim of my students
tnp.sg/news/singapore/teacher-i-was-upskirt-victim-my-students

Tell it to this traumatized teacher who was upskirted by her students.

Because we don't care.

If we stopped, you'd be the first to whine that men aren't catcalling anymore.

Dress more like a lady instead of a teenage slut or (for probably the first time in your life) stop whining.

Off with your clit good cunt

pretty sure you can take pics in a public space

Holy shit you fucking mental disability case, no one is saying it's fine to take upskirts, but if you go out with your ass hanging out of your shorts don't act surprise when the general populace pervs on you.

You're the kind of retard to walk through the ghetto with your wallet sticking out.

None of these are actually upskirts. Upskirts implies a woman is dressed modestly and wearing a dress or a skirt and you're being a pervert and invading her space to film up her dress.

This on the other hand is a case of women dressed like whores and people filming them dressed like whores. Am I really supposed to feel bad for them?

Jesus, does girls actually dress like that in the States?
Where's your diginity, American women?

that is just disgusting

WTF is that ass

HAS NOBODY PROCLAIMED
THICC
YET!?

TTTHHHIIICCCCCC

>Man who took upskirt photos pinned down by 4 men
tnp.sg/news/singapore-news/man-who-took-upskirt-photos-pinned-down-4-men

At least REAL MEN are brave enough to come forward and stop this behavior in other men.

ba nananana nuh nah
ba nananana nuh nah

The leaf is right

It is insane how we live in a society where cunts stuff themselves into these "clothes" (oddly-cut disco-era shit if you ask me) and then get offended when men take interest.

>inb4 virgin (I have 3 kids, and in a past life I was a guitarist touring the U.S. and have experienced lots of pussies. I had the best pussies. Too bad they're attached to women. SAD!)

tits or gtfo you stupid slut

Holy shit its the twin peaks girl

My GF doesnt dress like this because she doesnt want negative attention and she even "victim blames" the ones that do. Come to think of it she's probably more red pilled than I am

>all these cottage cheese asses

I seriously debate going gay more and more every day.

So brave. Thank you for this.

Where my BRRRRAAAAAAPP homies at?

I would eat a fart out of her butt.

jesus god that horse face

>tits or gtfo

it's almost as if you have no expectation of privacy in a public space. putting your foot with a camera directly under a woman's skirt to film is one thing, but it seems like almost all of the videos in this thread are just filming someone who has chosen to fling photons at this person without that person making any substantive effort to film other than changing the angle a bit.

>traumatized teacher who was upskirted by her students
kek, just saying you're a victim doesn't make you one.
>some guy yelled at me in traffic
>I was a victim of verbal assault

This is unironically degenerate and I'd kick the shit out of anyone I caught doing that.

Normally I would agree but come on, this girl is dressed like a literal fucking hooker. God damn some women have no shame or class

The kikes convinced them that dressing like a slut is somehow liberating.

Of course you also have to buy (((Their))) 600$ jean shorts to do it in as well.

Fuck off British Plebbit twat. You wouldn't do fucking shit you prat.

>Singapoor
Proud advocates of anything neo-liberal and soul crushing.

>steopygia

perky buttcheeks. is that a thing?

okay i'm calling implants on this. thighs no match the... protuberance, at the top.

G0D Damn That IS SoM e AZZZZZZZZZZ

>Men can film whatever they want

>Milwaukee Man Will Have to Pay Fine for Taking Upskirt Pictures

>Former Sea-Tac TSA agent pleads guilty to 'upskirt' voyeurism charge

>Man jailed for upskirt videos and photos taken at overhead bridge near his Tampines home
straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/man-jailed-for-upskirt-videos-and-photos-taken-at-overhead-bridge-near-his

>Police officer pleads guilty to taking upskirt photos
wtop.com/prince-georges-county/2017/01/police-officer-pleads-guilty-to-taking-upskirt-photos/

No they can't!

When more women finally become politicians and legislators, they'll make sure men have a tougher time trying to do this sort of thing.

>Drinking the carbonated jew
I bet she gets really constipated.

Don't, accept who you are.

Female Pence looks like Ivanka Trump.

When girls dress with little to no clothing, I'm gonna assume they're sluts/don't give a shit how they portray themselves.

Now if they dressed more elegantly I would assume they are the type of girl that cares about how they look.

SAdly women have that bullshit excuse of "I WASN'T ASKING FOR YOU TO PERV ON ME IN MY SLUT OUTFIT"

>steopygia

Most American women lost their dignity a long time ago.

Your typical American woman is 200lbs, 5'5'' and wants to be a housewife. She wants to have a husband to cook, clean and work for her while she can just get fat. She doesn't want to have to put in any work to look good for her hubby, keep him around or even cook him a meal.

American women want men to adhere to their gender stereotype being objectified both physically and monetarily while being free from objectification themselves superficially.

All women want to be objectified. It's why we dress the way we do. We want a man to look at us and imagine all the dirty things he'd do to us. WE CRAVE IT. The problem is that women are doing this shit in public. I'm all okay with women dressing like sluts and acting like sluts FOR THEIR HUSBANDS but not in public.

>man takes upskirts
>no one hurt
>woman gets mad
>man assaulted and arrested
logic

You sound like a massive beta, even more beta than the dude taking the photos, so they'd probably kick the shit out of you. Just saying.

They're too late

If you go out in public you shouldn't expect privacy. This is the 3rd millennia. Literally everyone has a camera in their pocket. Why are you insisting on draconian prehistoric laws that belong in 12th century Islam not Western streets?
You should be more tolerant of other people. Women aren't some special celestial beings. They are equal members of society.

Spelled wrong:

Steatopygia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steatopygia

It's real, and niggers have it.