#SaveDinaAli

Dina Ali was fleeing her Islamic parents and her country Saudi Arabia. She was intending on travelling to Australia and seeking asylum. One of her flight stops was in the Philippines but she was DETAINED by the airport passport control.

Her relatives, namely her uncles, came and kidnapped her whilst working in collusion with the police. Saudi Twitter was lit up with calls for her to be 'honour killed' in public by stoning her to death.

Watch this video for the full story. youtube.com/watch?v=ZSnEz06kdyg

LETS TRY AND FIND HER BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_punishment_in_Saudi_Arabia#List_of_crimes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i thought Islam was a religion of peace?

FUCK ALL MUDSHITS

SHE CAN DIE

no you fucking paki

The peace will only come after kaffirs are slaughtered like mangy dogs.

You're from spicland, I don't think you have the right to call anyone mudshit gringo

Let her die.

The sooner the left wake up and see Islam for what it is the better.

Waiting for an Australian to come and say fuck off we're full.

Tbqh famalam I don't want any more sandniggers in white countries, no matter their religion.

was that supposed to make sense

We don't expect wetbacks to understand irony.

"Witchcraft" is a criminal offense punishable by death in Saudi Arabia btw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_punishment_in_Saudi_Arabia#List_of_crimes
This country deserves to be glassed

Just to be clear here. I'm an ex muslim who's living in a predominantly muslim country and i can assure you that not only will she die by the hands of those who are the closest to her but her demise will be nothing short from agony. Something must be done to help her, if not let's at least try and share her story everywhere!

The West needs to stop fucking selling these cunts weapons and tell them to shove their oil up their arse.

I agree Pol/ will be edgy about what I'm gonna say, but ex-muslims living in Islamic countries are some brave people, who deserve to be helped.

They left this pos cult of their own accord and we need more like them. Kill Islam from the inside haha

She already died the moment she was put on a flight to Saudi.

Poor girl, the truck of peace shows no mercy.

people like you are the reason the rest of the world hates us

pendejo

Where are the heros who found the hwndu flags? We need those autists on this

"Look at this BASED arab woman!"
- \pol\ 2017

I'm not even mexican you fucking worthless baboon.

>Israel
Fuck off jew, she was trying to escape that shit country, meanwhile you're still a jew.

I hear a better translation for Islam is submission.

yeah right

Saudi Arabia is 100% right.
Female emancipation and empowerment are what started the decline of western society.

So what could be done about that?
Any Ideas?

Trying to flee Islam and getting killed is laughed at by a Jew. Yet if you laugh at Jews trying to flee Germany in 1939 you're the badguy.

-1 brown mudslime infesting Australia. Sounds good to me.

>30% fewer babies

wew lad.

Judging by this reaction I guess your own people like to deny their heritage.

I don't blame them

Most likely she's already dead.

meh she looks pale, and she's trying to leave Islam. I'd rather help her than laugh at her being stoned to death.

just me tho...

if i save her will she be my gf?

Well, I was implying you might be a deportee or something. You know how chicanos and mexican americans don't shut up about being mexican or whatever in America? Well when they come here or they get deported they don't shut up about being American. This is why nobody likes them, and most of the immigrants USA gets are dumb, ignorant and uneducated people from the southern areas of the country. This place is filled with idiots and I probably hate Mexicans and chicanos more than any of you in that regard. Sorry if I offended you.

Leave her in the Philippines

They are Catholic and very well armed

Exactly

She could have been converted into a pure Christian waifu.

dude wtf Philippines is mostly Islamic lol

Please dont mix us in with that mexican garbage.

They don't care about changing her mind her forced marriage for her, Saudi paki twitter was lit up with calls for her death

she might die if she hasn't died already

>stoning to death
.. and these fuckin' people think that'll work? I thought that stuff was illegal in the Saudiville anyway!

I apologise, I have no issue with based SA

Any Ideas for action at all?

They only thing you can do is to find our who her parents are and where they live and spread that shit like wildfire.

That's the only way you can find her whereabouts.