What's the first thing you'll do when WW3 starts?

WW3 is tomorrow my meme brothers and sisters. What are you going to do?

Other urls found in this thread:

trump.com/
twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/851815735194255361
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What makes you think ww3 starts tomorrow?

North Korea...anyone wanna fill us in?

U.S is going to strike North Korea tomorrow do you even keep up with news m8

North Korea has no allies.

WW3 will not happen fag

Jerk off to the nuclear blast and cum at the moment I get burned to ashes. Cum 'N Go!

fak off shill its happening turn on your tv

Suck dick

Just say what is happening

>WWIII
>implying an easy victory by the US in an isolated nation involves the entire world.
If that's the case then there should have already been a few more world wars that have happened.

North Korea would beat the US, you know that right? They have 8 million fucking soldiers, we only have 3 million, and the US are pussies. We lose every war

Nothing is happening. You faggots always say WWIII is happening this time of year.

reports Trump ordered strike on North Korea for tomorrow or the next day

laugh maniacally

Kill my feminist "friend" and rape her corpse. Don't make me disappointed now.

Heading to LA to collect celebrity scalps. I've got my eye on Rogan

shit, that's what i was going to do. you'll have to fight me for Rogan's sexy scalp.

Tell all the secrets...

Fucking faggot

Please give a source to this claim

go to pjw channel ive already posted the link but people hate links apparently

source

trump.com/

Get my dick stuck in the barrel of my AR 15 and call to help get unstuck.

Turn off the Internet

>impliying some brazilian nigger can afford a tv let alone cable

I can't find anything that says Jack Posobiec actually predicted the Syrian strike. Are you sure it's not something they pulled out of their ass to back up another claim they pulled out of their ass?

>infowars

You're lost /k/...

twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/851815735194255361

It's been fun guys. Hopefully what we get out of this is that the west coast gets vaporized by those subs the Navy couldn't find last night.

You mean some fat guy with a right-wing blog? No, no I don't.

we also have allies, and air superiority, and equipment that's not 50 years old

Perish in flames, I suppose? I live in a major city and will get nuked first thing when the retard in the WH decides to find out what that shiny red button is for.

Cannot wait for all the 18-26 year old Mexican dreamers to get drafted. it will be so nice living in white America again.

I don't care my piece of shit meme country is safe

Who counted them?

gonna make a party

pretty sure it's the 15th

This. This would be the most based thing to do.

>no source
>implying that would cause ww3

Die, hopefully

>no source
>NK has zero (0) allies
Not world war three but a definitely comfy happening.

HEY!

They have Iran.

Pour a glass of wine, listen to Komm Süsser Tod, and look back on my life as a long series of regrets.

but its all ok. I will be with my waifu soon enough.

hopefully not going to my math test...

Korean War II: Gangnam boogaloo.

Why are half the people in this thread not able to identify OP's question as a theoretical question?

WW3 will not literally start tomorrow, it's a what if scenario...

I will report to my nearest two year liberal arts college in full military uniform and sidearm. I will then immediately begin mandatory registration for the new military draft from all college personnel on site....it'll be fun

strike on kore will lead to war with china and strike on syria and iran will lead to war with russia and it will all happen at same time. trump said he is oging to also bomb Iran today in his press confrance

because most people here are freaked out and are in a serious mindset because of all the syrian / north korean predictions, so its not a joke to them right now, to shook m8

No it won't, China already said they're behind action against NK.

China was their only ally and Trump turned them to our side last week. This won't be ww3 it'll be the destruction of Seoul.

I'm about 1/3rd of the way between Philadelphia and Pittsburg. What do you think my chances are?

smile

If I knew about it like this thread was fact, I'd start sending out cryptic messages to family and friends warning about how "my sources" tell me something BIG is coming within 24 hours and scare people.

I also live in Austin, so I'd get the fuck out of here real quick and go "camping" in the hills of West Texas.

Also
>mfw

Nothing of value will be lost.

>WWIII HAPPENING

You stupid autists have been spouting the same shit for the last 48+ hours

>TOMORROW TOMORROW

Shut the fuck up, you barely understand what the fuck is happening in Sup Forums i doubt any of you actually know what's actually going to happen

No way, I'm in Austin, too. I got property in Junction out West, if things go to shit (which they won't) I'm driving out there fast as I can.

Be grateful to live far away from where the nukes will fall.

that psycho duarte will back usa. i know he sent military to s.china sea

i give up on politics and everything else. this planet is depressing as fuck

A hint for you: Saudi bought DF-21 from China in 2007, guess what the warhead would be?