Sitting in a fucking THIRD YEAR LAW SCHOOL class (internet law, took it for shits)...

Sitting in a fucking THIRD YEAR LAW SCHOOL class (internet law, took it for shits), and this fucking SJW is in here giving her thesis presentation on Pepe and how it's racist/alt-right/oppressive, etc. Seriously, this chick is bat. Anyway, what should I ask her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
nytimes.com/2017/03/17/technology/social-media-attack-that-set-off-a-seizure-leads-to-an-arrest.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Legal or illegal?

Legal. Typical angry haircut heavy-set chick.

Wow user, that was a great presentation. What are you doing for dinner tonight?
Cool meet you later at 8.
>don't show up
>leave the country

Ask her why you're a larpfag.

*level 12

Which hole you prefer when you get rape by ahmed and jamal ?

Seizing

Seriously though, I can't stand this fucking school. The Socratic method that was supposed to be so prevalent at law school has been completely squashed by these fucking cucks. These people's feels are controlling the conversation. This is supposed to be a GD learned place. REEEEEEEEEEEE

Bonus: She's so god damned cringy, talking about may-mays and how she knows the internet.

there is only one solution
youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

play it loud and proud my friend

you should of yelled out pepe like that guy at that clinton rally.

What law school??

If she's done her research on Pepe, then she must know about Kek.

Be like. "Isn't it problematic to say these things about Pepe when he is seen as a holy symbol of a religious minority? You wouldn't say this stuff about Buddha or Mohammed, would you?"

ask where the line for freedom of expression is drawn and does she think the founders could have foreseen anything like the internet when they ratified the first amendment?

I know, disguise yourself into a SJW and flirt with her then once she's your girlfriend , slowly show her your side and slowly tell her how beautiful she is whit her natural hair and long. Then blam ! she's the perfect gf you marry her, you have 4 kids and enjoy your new life together.

That will teach her.

Start reeeing

Dude what the fucjfgjlaorji38uHFJ3YUAHJ

>should of
I'm going to change your life friend. Instead of 'should of' from now on you will say 'should have'

Never again will people think you are retarded

No, I'm asking:

Being internet Law class, is posting this gif legal or illegal considering it gave that faggot a seizure.

nytimes.com/2017/03/17/technology/social-media-attack-that-set-off-a-seizure-leads-to-an-arrest.html

This is his wife, you caused a seizure. I have your information and have called the police to report the assault.

Oooh boy

^
Perfect post.

That's what you get for going to Cooley.

How at all this is related to law.

How she's made it this far and if she's minoring in Internet Justice

Ask her if any of the rest of the characters from Boys Club are racist, and what would copyright law say about my unlicenced Land Wolf bong? Does anyone even know what I am talking about?