CONSPIRACY TIME

It's about that time Sup Forums

Check your conspiracy theory knowledge against the latest master list

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/114821854
i.ytimg.com/vi/9-4zsWXcT3Q/hqdefault.jpg
adl.org/blog/explosive-growth-of-hateful-memes-and-anti-semitic-conspiracy-theories-against-jared-kushner
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Golf Rumors

Yeah buddy have fun getting vanned

What

you taken the SWOG pill yet goyim?

former journalist gone rogue, arguably one of the greatest Russian espionage artists of the modern era

Isn't he the dude behind pizza gate

orchestrated almost the entire thing

9/11 was an accident desu

An accident? What about wtc7? What about insider trading?

Israel is controlled by rich jews and all their bankers are jews. coincidence?

What the hell are some of these. Can I get the basic gestalt?

What do you mean with LSD Microdosing kill sequence?

Ever hear of the colgate forts?

Basically, a huge group of ex-military russians stowed away in toothpaste huts down by Siberia

Could you fill an user in? Or at least drop something to start my research?

sounds made up

Rick Santorum's son, Daniel

Pizzagate connections are still foggy, but the golf rumor databases prove an absolute involvement.

This thread is weak, weak, weak!

I understand that some of these sound like utter bullshit, but it's only distorted by autistic need to meme everything up.

The truth is there within these clues, but I can't guide your hand any farther.

Good luck, user.

fixed

This is Hunter Swogger.

Former journalist gone rogue, last known location being Michigan (around the local state college).

Evidence concludes he's now working with the Russians on espionage missions, both pro and anti Trump, basically whatever benefits the Kremlin and his people.

The weirdest part of the story is not that though...

After he left the US to report back to whoever signs his checks, he "handed his Twitter over" to someone and the account continues on as if nothing happened.

It gets worse: The info he's collected is invaluable tape and recordings of numerous American politicians spilling the beans on everything from race to conspiracies confirmed.

Do you have the tapes?

"God was raped"? I'm gonna need a quick rundown (no Bogdanoff bullshit please)

Im interested heavily. What is gatekeepers remorse

>Runescape in New York City
what? can I get a quick rundown?

about hollow earth
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/114821854

most of our history being faked
also sage for claiming pizzagate is flat earth tier

>Flyleaf remixes
top kek

wtf is LSD microdosing kill sequence?

Bam Margera afterlife? I need a quick rundown cause that sounds funny

Missing one:
> Anunnaki

JARED KUSHNER'S COMPANY CADRE ***CHANGED ITS CURIOUS LOGO*** DUE TO Sup ForumsACKS

Inb4 /x/ -- This is another curious "Besta Pizza logo" incident; TLDR: Sup Forums is legit being monitored and made Cadre alter its logo.

Anons in Jared Kushner/Trump threads -- since last Friday (Syria Happening) -- have likely encountered Quick Rundowns on CADRE, the global investment startup founded/owned by Jared and his brother, using a $250M personal loan from George "Messiah" Soros.

>Note: The term "cadres" has great significance in (((Bolshevik))) Communist history; cadres were localized ride-or-die Bolshie sects in Moscow, see Wiki; Google also notes its Commie connotation.

The Cadre rundowns examined the company's logo on its official website (a spare black landing page). Pic related is the logo -- a screengrab. Anons noted how the 'A' evoked both:

>a Masonic compass

>a pyramid with a hovering capstone, mirroring the massive all-seeing pyramid at the Israel Supreme Court funded/designed by Dorothy Rothschild - seen here: i.ytimg.com/vi/9-4zsWXcT3Q/hqdefault.jpg

The LOGO WAS CHANGED BY CADRE either late Sunday/early Monday -- as several anons discovered this morning . The 'A' is now normalized. SEE >CADRE.COM (When I visited Cadre.com on Sat, the old logo was there.)

Coincidence Sup Forums? No. The ADL just warned of "Kushner hate memes": >adl.org/blog/explosive-growth-of-hateful-memes-and-anti-semitic-conspiracy-theories-against-jared-kushner

Kushner cultivates mystery school intrigue via his widely publicized 666 5th Ave NYC tower, bought for $1.8B (6+6+6). Regarding the original logo, this Ziocon Patrick Bateman surely knows about

>Judeo-Masonic imagery/history/conspiracy
>the Supreme Court Rothschild pyramid
>cadres in Bolshevik history

Reminder: Jacob Rothschild, Rupert Murdoch (Fox News), and Dick Cheney own Israel oil company, Genie Energy, w contracts for the Golan Heights --this is designated Syrian/Assad turf by the UN.

>john maus alien contact
i spit out my drink, i know john irl and i wasnt prepared for this

Bam Margera experimented with some crazy shit after Ryan Dunn passed away. Also has ties to some award winning scientist, spooky shit. Lemme see if I can find the info graph on it.

>pic related is by another user, who overlaid a Freemasonic compass over the original Cadre logo
>pure cohencidence?
>if so, why did Cadre change their logo after Sup Forums made numerous posts about it this weekend
>nothing is beyond our reach

>god was raped
???

>The despair's code despair code

Pancreas denial

can someone redpill me on
> bam margera afterlife
>God was raped
>LSD Microdosing kill sequence

It's all satire if you haven't clicked by now

LSD microdosing kill sequence is an experimental "LSD study" students volunteered for at Yale in the mid 1970s. They ended up being killed at the Skull and Bones initiation and were reported as "missing"

They were presumed missing or drowned. Only explanation provided to families was that they were testing LSD and because they had signed consent forms there is really nothing they could do.

makes sense. I was dying laughing at these
>actually dying on LSD
That's the real conspiracy theory

>when it sees you

The game is set in New York City circa 2031

>Legal rape resorts

That was the White House in the 90s.

imma need a quick rundown on WW2 never ended

>stab wound fucking
I'm guessing that is what is sounds like?

he actually thinks it stopped