/esp/ Spain General - Que viene Semana Santa, Viva España Edition

This thread is for the discussion of Spanish politics. Try to keep it in English so non-Spanish bros can keep up.
What do we do to save Spain?

Latest News:
>Concern regarding corruption in Spaniards increases by seven points.
politica.elpais.com/politica/2017/04/06/actualidad/1491464901_189129.html
>The PP wants to give the presidency back to Sánchez if the causes are filed.
politica.elpais.com/politica/2017/04/04/actualidad/1491324984_788294.html
>ETA will approach its dissolution once weapons are given.
politica.elpais.com/politica/2017/04/05/actualidad/1491414653_615479.html
>Espinar drinks Coca-Cola in the senate after asking to ban it in the senate.
elpais.com/politica/2017/04/04/actualidad/1491319515_953251.html
>Rufián to the Catalonian antifraud ex-boss: "See you later, gangster, we'll meet in hell"
elpais.com/politica/2017/04/05/actualidad/1491409412_063544.html

Theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=DjWJxjfW_x4

No beaners, sandniggers or protestant netherlands allowed.
VIP:
>Italy
>Portugal
>Catholic Netherlands
>Ireland

Previous >>?
If there isn't a /esp/ General in the catalog, copy this OP and make a new thread! Let's make this become a thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup
fitnessrevolucionario.com/el-libro-desencadenado/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where are my Spaniard bros at¿

>Triple embed edition
FIRST FOR INES

Bump

spic comin' through
hola hola

Good thread, lets keep the good spirit of the previous one.

Previous thread

Do you guys even have a job?

WEYWEYWEYWEY AYYYY PEEEENDEEEDJOOOOO (Just bumping the thread)

Lol, don't even bother guey. All the Spaniards in Miami make fun of me for speaking with a Mexican accent.

Hell yeah.

Not a problem since you don't start the gold shit. Would be nice to know about Mexico from a Mexican.

Kill me

>tfw you will never be Spanish

se siente mal amigo

I do, software engineer reporting in.

I'm drinking some beers and smoking some cigarettes, so you can imagine.

>Do you guys even have a job?
semana santa lad, I should be studying but instead I'm going out, playing games and being lazy

Eso a que viene "Makina"?

Double digits and we abandon EU for this.

>no job
>no gf to cuddle

but at least I have you guys, r-right?

I'm considering to move to Madrid some time next year.
How fucked could I be? What's the typical salary for senior IT/middle managerial positions and what's the income tax pressure?

It hurts

Aupa Atleti

I do all the memes aside, if you are into IT field there are allways job oportunities around, the paycheck is low compared to UK or France, crap even Italy. But you allways can find a job.
All the unemployment stuff is because spanish people and spanish yourth is unprepared to the real life but they have the impression of the opossite, irl they can only work like a waiter in a bar or have some bullshit degree like journalism or art.

why would you ever do this

do you want to earn a fifth of what you earn in america and pay twice as much in taxes?

Time you'd get on the Levy train son.
>Catalan-Jewish-PP-QT

What more can you want?

It is ashithole

20K is average salary in Spain

You have to go back Pedro.

Yes. Insomnia as fuck.

So spanish bros

How common are siestas over there?

Holy shit checked

No more IT España adventure for you, buddy.

What's random is the amount of lads working in Barcelona who don't have "degrees". Fully hired on certs - at least a lot where I work.

I guess old people take them. They are a meme.

Sure.

We will be here.

I will try to make the /esp/ general every day at 7 or 8 o'clock so you know where your autistic friends are

I'm Andalusian and I've never met anyone who takes siestas, other than my father.

Urubro here. My blood is 100% Italian, but I LARP as 100% Hispanic IRL. Am I welcome?

It's a meme. The fucking hours are long in Spain. typical is from 0900-20:00. 1 hour lunch not payed.

NEETs do it. Those who work only do it weekends. Nobody expects the Spanish siesta.

Only because of those sweet trips of yours.
And because Italians are bros.

It's a meme.

People don't use to take siesta.
But we do have a huge gap between 3-5 o'clock where everything is closed. Here down south is just impossible to do anything in this hours in summer since it's REALLY hot, since we have the hot winds from the desert of Africa and they are just fucking killers+the sun.

with 20% unemployment rate no,at least if you dont steal our jobs then Yes

Dude, I am from BCN, I only finish my first year, and then dropped and now I am on a fulltime job, my coworkers are all engineers.
We have have a lot of startups here, I guess they give a shit about some paper, bah IT in general don't care about that.

>ID: jew
You thought you could bamboozle us, Schlomo?

PARAR! Tienes sus documentos legales?

I know she's a full on kike but holy shit I want to breed her

My family is also from near Galicia, actually from northern león around ponferrada, also aragonese and catalonian blood so I'm guessing we are about the same(northern spain) in my case my family was lower nobility.
You should come visit spain one day specially that are i told you around Galicia and northern león, it's incredibly beautiful absolutely 0 shitskins and God tier food also unconquered part of spain so hundreds of years old churches all along the camino de santiago (the great thing about it is that it made the towns on the way rich and so nowadays you get to see that money they invested in churches and beautiful buildings some one thousand or more years old,the church my dad was baptised was 1200 years old and my family was there since the beginning so I do feel tied to that land

Does fucking latinas count?

>the gold thing
what kind of stupid fuck do you talk to? nobody cares about that, the only thing we complain about and hate is our corrupt politicians (they are suicide watch thanks to cheeto guy though, who would have thought)

well, considering how bad some tacos speak, like chilangos or those quite stubborn folks that live in the countryside and move to burgerland, it isn't that surprising as we ourselves many times make fun of those chaps (using slang in every single sentence doesn't help much either).

never been a thing here

>nly finish my first year, and then dropped and now I am on a fulltime job, my coworkers are all engineers.
>We have have a lot of startups here, I guess they give a shit about some paper, bah IT in general don't care about that.

What you working as? CCNA, or ? I was surprised. Our three top IT guys went back and did UOC degrees, and they get headhunter calls all the time. Seems like they needed the degree just as an "in case" for going abroad.

Italians always welcome

It made sense when people worked the fields you see working when the sun was higher in the sky in a desert like place like andalusia would mean tiring yourself too much and virtually doing tpnothign so they much rather rest and work when the sun went lower

Is VOX the only not cucked political choice right now?

>Be me with my gf
>Go buy into a "underground" grandmas tienda.
>Ask for the stuff and get it at 4 o'clock (when everything is closed)
>A guy delivering goods, all kind of drinks and stuff come by
>Grandma says that she won't be signing for shit, if he wants to sell it gotta go "en negro"
>Guy sells it

The entire unemployment stuff is a meme actually sadly there is a lot of Mfuckers that do the same as Grandma and fuck up the entire country down here in Andalusia.

Spen bro here

*Lanza a Manolo en un volcán*
JOOOOOOOORDIIIIIIIIII

Gas the kike's

currently unemployed, reached the end of my contract about two months ago (used to work at a corrugated plastic conduit factory), and things are getting boring, feels like i'm rotting away, not to mention i often get somewhat depressed for all the bullshit one reads on the newspapers or internet about our brayans going all out and fucking our shit up...ayyy sigh...

really considering take the job of warehouse clerk (there are no job vacancies related to my career).

Cobol, I guess it's really depends of the enveroment. I work in a very relaxed atmosphere even if we are doing stuff for the banking sector.

Welfare was a mistake.

>Cobol,

Niche as fuck. Top stuff mate. Definitely, a lot of tech jobs in BCN.

I'm the Spanish-Texan form the older thread.
Ethnic-consciousnesses is still relatively strong where I live; people will take harsh offence when grouped with "other Hispanics".

I wish normies would at least posses some basic knowledge of this. But whatever, at least I have the ability to claim preferential treatment for being an "underrepresented minority"; Not that I ever would, lol.

Vox is a meme party sadly.

They will never get more than 10% votes in this country.

We need a right wing party not associated with the Catholicism and stuff, because people still afraid of being tagged as fascists.

Anyway, I'm not a cuckservative, I would love P-Lib to workout.

it's burgerland, who the hell needs visa or any of those things, they seek further cultural enrichment, so here i am, now step aside

Student and junior at french company doing jewish things. Fuck you neets.

Don't!

UK, Germany, colgate-land are better options, even Belgium.

You'll make like 30-45K, and taxes are communist tier.

Companies are looking that kind of profile, and they don't find it. Madrid, Barcelona, Navarra or Basque Country (last 2, comfy taxes).

>Niche as fuck.

True, but even if you are a php monkey you can easily find something here.

sharia law is the only not cucked option

What are the best places to visit about the spanish reconquista, spanish bros?

Good on you bro, but Texas is flooded with beans.

Noy so much the big mistake was giving welfare to all those who hadn't earn it,before that literally you only could get welfare if you had worked etc etc,the problem is when democracy came their vote counted as much ad a workers vote so inevitably the situation changed,a democracy with a welfare state is a competition of who can go lower and leach more spresources and if you and dad foreigners willing to go lower it becomes a real fuck fest,it's a pity but yes the only way to avoid it is dictatorship or no welfare in a democracy

Holy shit, you literally look like a friend of mine. You're not like those mestizo memelords who LARP as Iberians, literally could be me if I was fit.

do spics bully you because you make them feel insecure?

I know a lot of spics in texas like to claim they're "original tejanos" but they're just mexicans who moved to texas

So I have proof of .net knowledge, the fuck do I look for?

REMEMBER TO INSTALL EXTRA FLAGS GUYS, IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW, ASK.
github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup Forums

Reee sudakas stay in sudaka land

no one cares fgt

>sharia law
better go ask hans for their ovens before ahmed and jamal throw him into them, this issue needs to be addressed, alandalus can not happen again.

>Podemos were close to winning the election
wew, if muslims don't destroy la Madre Patria communists will

>literally could be me if I was fit.
he doesn't look particularly /fit/

just stop being a fat slob, pedro

Start the wave for removing this fucking Anti-Christ?

I'm the other northern guy who posted pic
My family is also from near Galicia, actually from northern león around ponferrada, also aragonese and catalonian blood so I'm guessing we are about the same(northern spain) in my case my family was lower nobility.
You should come visit spain one day specially that are i told you around Galicia and northern león, it's incredibly beautiful absolutely 0 shitskins and God tier food also unconquered part of spain so hundreds of years old churches all along the camino de santiago (the great thing about it is that it made the towns on the way rich and so nowadays you get to see that money they invested in churches and beautiful buildings some one thousand or more years old,the church my dad was baptised was 1200 years old and my family was there since the beginning so I do feel tied to that land.

The usual, make yourself a CV and get into infojobs tecnoempleo, sing to offers and wait.

where are all the based popes, seriously? this cuck wants the nemesis of the christians to become even more powerful in the Old Continent.

I'M SORRY, I GO TO THE GYM BUT I'M A FAILURE.

Pope Francis doesn't even fit the description of the Anti-Christ, dummy

Alhambra de Granada.

my gf is gonna go to spain next semester to study her masters degree, is she gonna get P A E L L A D by you guys?

>tejanos feel insecure when they come across a spaniard
it doesn't take much to trigger them, even us over here can do it easily.

Depends, where is she going, how brown is she and how hot is she?

Franco is a fucking nigger
Fuck Spaniards

I'm rather selective about who gets to know my surname.

Not too many cartel clowns where I live, the rent isn't cheap enough.

>gym

many such cases,lad

most people who go to the gym don't get good results and quit, this is due to several things and I don't wanna go into it, but you might want to try a calisthenics program like fitnessrevolucionario.com/el-libro-desencadenado/

I also got disappointed with the gym, almost one year and nothing to show for it (I was still lanklet), 3 months of this already made more impact

>Alhambra de Granada.
Just want to visit old spain man, not to go live there.
Thanks user.

can confirm
fucking cool place

Who /madrid/ here?

If I had more time to investigate i would love to develop into this Alex Jones like tinfoil hat theory I have on how the Jews infiltrated the Vatican through pedophilia i mean jews are know for being corrupt and pedophiles,suddenly the church goes corrupt and pro globalist with the whole Vatican council and also all the child molestation things,now they unironically push for Islam and they basically let Islam take over when they should be the bender being wich europe rallies.
I smell the nose for afar and i wish I had the time to try to see the links

I am currently studying my Masters degree and there is this rich Mexican girl complaining about her boyfriend constantly.

>that skin tone

I have bad news for you bro

I just got an IT job in Madrid, I'm moving there next month.

Is Madrid as bad as people ITT make it out to be?