Is there any country that you would die to defend other than your own?

Is there any country that you would die to defend other than your own?

I'm always ready to defend other Anglos personally, but the rest of you can get bent.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_Americans
discord.gg/D2Mq3te
discord.gg/58jMw2U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Defend? No. But I'm down for some offensive wars.

canada can suck a dick, i'd fight for the others though

>gay scottish unicorn
>no welsh dragon

I'd fight for new zealand. They didn do nuffin. And they are my escape hatch from USofwAr.

I'd defend the Fuck out of Poland. And possibly Hungary. They seem to be the only countries in Europe at the moment who are saying fuck mudslimes the most.

Fuck you. Go rape a roo you useless island nigger.

every country is apperently ran by corrupt anti-white men hating fags.

asian for asians
africa for africans
bullets for islam

Only the kiwis.
Everyone else can fuck off.

USA(While we are mostly likely to need their help then otherwise)
Portugal
Spain
Argentina
Chile

and pretty much all south america if someones like Russia tries to create a presence here...

Possibly Israel

Ireland I guess.

Expat here
>UK
>Parts of Eastern Europe and the Baltic states
>Christian parts of middle east

>pic related
Orthodoxfag reporting for WW3. See you on the field, burger. Hopefully we can play some soccerball at Christmas, although we'll have to agree on a date first.

Wales was incorporated by England in the 11th centure, dumb taff. You're a principality of England, so the Lion is yours too, and you're not even fucking Anglo!

Why are you doxxing yourself, user? We now know that you're a) white, and b) speak German. Only a matter of time before we pinpoint your location...

Probably France

USA
Nippon

Can the "Anglo" meme just die, please?

We won't fight you, friend. This is the beginning of a beautiful new friendship.

Iceland, or Denmark.

Eire - land of my ancestors

Ideally there would be no country but my own.

I'd die for England (Welshfag here).

Anglos in Canada are so fucking sad. They either wana be conquered by the US or are absolute cucks.

So glad I'm not anglo.

L'anglo éternel paiera un jour.

>55
okay Merkle

lol

Actually I am mixed, far from being white

a fun fact is that in south of Brazil we have a predominantly German cultural presence there.

como posso provar que eu não sou alemão?

But I would protect these countries because we already have some close ties with them.

I'd die for any country willing to face the Jews and the saudis in battle.

ANZACs for life bro. I'd defend you cunts too, for what little that's worth.

No we won't you quebecois piece of shit

Literally no one likes you. I would give my life just to see you erased from the map.

Poland (Most Christian semi-1st world country)
UK (greatest ally)
Finland (Fav country other than US, Largest Christian Nordic population)
Australia (the world would be a dark place without their bants)
South Korea (important ally, most Christian country in mainland east Asia)
Japan (must protect waifus)
Vatican City/Italy (obvious reasons)
Turkey (Just to protect Constantinople)
Romania (98% Christian)
Greece (Birthplace of western civilization and a historic bastion of Christendom)

Norway.

Why do people post shit like this?

There are obviously people of anglo-saxon heritage in the US and Canada.

Fuck off with your divide and conquer tactics.

Same here. Les Anglos sont des déchets mondialistes

>tfw anglos are so close yet so far apart
Why won't you let me die for you, lads?

Wales is officially a separate nation from England now, bruv.

Fuck you Mohamed McPotatoNigger

Based burger.

I'm gonna go with Norway too

and Estonia, Iceland, possibly Finland. Basically all the last uncompromised strongholds of the white race.

Fuck the (((anglosphere)))

This is true in that if you pull an average American he's definitely not going to be an Anglo in anything but culture. More likely to be Spic ethnically

Portugal

Other anglos would probably view you as subhuman and white trash

ARYAN DETECTED.

The Anglo is eternal. Soon you will join the rest of your Aryan friends in the Blood Refinery,

You're working under faulty information posted by German-American shills.

I see this map posted here a lot and I just wanted to tell you all to exercise a bit of critical thinking. G*rman shills have been trying to convince you that this is their country. Don't buy into it.

From Wikipedia: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_Americans

>In the 2014 American Community Survey, English Americans are (7.6%) of the total
population.[5]

>However, demographers regard this as a serious undercount, as the index of inconsistency is high, and many, if not most, people from English stock have a tendency (since the introduction of a new "American" category (See Old Stock Americans) in the 2000 census) to identify as simply Americans[6][7][8][9] or if of mixed European ancestry, identify with a more recent and differentiated ethnic group.[10] In the 1980 United States Census, over 49 million (49,598,035) Americans claimed English ancestry, at the time around 26.34% of the total population and largest reported group which, even today, would make them the largest ethnic group in the United States.[11][12] Eight out of the ten most common surnames in the United States are of English origin or having possible mixed British Isles heritage, the other two being of Spanish origin.[13] Scotch-Irish Americans are for the most part descendants of Lowland Scots and Northern English (specifically: County Durham, Cumberland, Northumberland and Westmorland) settlers who colonized Ireland during the Plantation of Ulster in the 17th century.

Daily reminder that the US is an anglo nation and always has been G*rman scum can go to hell.

This. Or Finland. I would also fight for many other European countries though, as long as I'm not fighting for jews who want to ethnocide European people.

A real country, that'll be a change of scenery for me.

We Russians bent you and your cousins, little yankee fag

Österreich

No I'm working under the fact that we are 54% white, which includes Germans and every other non Anglo European people and middle eastern people

if it's white it's right

discord.gg/D2Mq3te

Countries are fake news. I would die to nuke any government.

>new zealand
>white
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
We are so full of nonwhites that even part whites are counted as white in our census as well as their dominant ethnicity
The percentage of pure whites in NZ isn't much higher than America's, and less than Canada's

stefan molyneux detected

>54% white
That just isn't true. If you don't count Hispanics it's like 10% higher than that.

I would fight to defend any nation in the new world
The old world can die already

Amen brother

discord.gg/58jMw2U

brit/pol/ discord

funnily enough we use an older ver of OP's image

Australia.

Morally strong, white, island nation. Perhaps we should just all go there...

I would die to defend Scotland but mainly because I have one Scottish grandparent and they are descended from an Irish tribe.

New Zealand but only because it's my fallback plan when shtf. Since Italy is screwed and Poland ,australia, and based Hungary are fighting mass immigration I'd die for new zealand.

Thanks man
Please don't defend auKEKland though
They need to be glassed

fuck senpai, I wouldn't fight for any country I'm a useless but I'll shitpost for my country.

U.K and Chile

Australia
Britain
South Korea
Japan

Australia, New Zealand, Canada, the white saffers if things kick off down there, and for /k/ if in the one in a million chance that they actually try to start a second Rhodesian bush war.

lol