youtube.com/watch?v=Gr86deEKDUA
youtube.com/watch?v=uVP4mRSwWLc
time.com/4735470/donald-trump-syria-war-bashar-al-assad/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(((Ivanka)))

How is she so beautiful?

Ivanka is a jew and an illegal advisor to the president
Sup Forums will defend this

And I'm sure Ivanka's (((husband))) had no part at all in getting her to tell her daddy to bomb Syria.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gr86deEKDUA
dis fuggen bich

> Israel PM calls Kushner
> Kushner tells Ivanka
> Ivanka complains to daddy
> WW3 begins

#StopJewishPuppet

Would u fuck her if she had that nose

#StopReptilianPuppet

ftfy

SHUT IT DOWN CENTIPEDES!!!!

Yael Trump is a dirty kike, just like all others. She's even worse actually, because she's a convert.

Women should stay the fuck away from politics

>muh emotions

someone post that 12 year old that got ran over by truck of peace to her twitter.

Of course I will. She is qt

Top kek!

That will just get her father to nuke sweden.

Mite b just what they need desu.

nice shilling i r8 2.5/10

Fake news.

fuggen saved

Not even a QT TBQH barely even average for a rich chick. Idk why trump wants to fuck her so bad. But then again she's probably the only woman not disgusted by his tiny hands and pussyneck.

>Trump tomahawks Syria and lets the world know that Assad has to go
>Meets with Xi Jinping
>Keeping open channels with the Kremlin
>Tells Kremlin that Syria is theirs and Assad will be allowed to continue ruling, if they don't object to US intervention in NK
>Xi Jinping and China gets American coal at a discounted price, and gets to keep the northern half of NK land and their untouched, extremely rich coal and mineral reserves
>Everyone gets what they want and Trump revives the American coal industry

Just wait. Those 150k Chinese troops aren't there to assist NK or stop refugees from flowing in. They're there to claim land.

t. Guy who works for a global private intelligence corporation

Ivanka is literally a jew.

She's objectively hideous.

>Everyone gets what they want and Trump revives the American coal industry
>4D chessmaster
You have to go back

It's all yours my leaf

Not if you're a basement dwelling turd like all the_donald trump cumguzzlers.

Trump is making money out of missiles launched at Syria

This, just let this happening settle anons

queen kike chose ISIS , over Assad, the only man standing between Christians and complete genocide, at the hands of the kike CIA army.

Trump will do anything to placate his little sex toy.

Is anyone else disgusted by this degeneracy?

my uncle works for nintendo

Funny how Ivanka looks nothing like her daddy.

Make sure to voice opposition to the kikery. The lugenpress has started to take notice. Anytime Trump shows weakness and compliance to the kikes, pull on the leash and bring him back.

actually it was confirmed by Spicer today

Plastic surgery is pretty degenerate too. It's litteraly fooling men to breed with you, weakening the gene pool.

>Plastic surgery is pretty degenerate too.
All body modifications are degenerate. Tattoos, dick cutting, tranny surgery, etc. Body modifications are for niggers and kikes.

if it turns out assad did nuffin wrong will he fire her?

Would he have done the same for Tiff?

Before
>baby fat
>did her makeup and hair in her bedroom
After
>lost baby fat
>professional makeup artist
>professional stylist
>top designer clothing and jewelry

She just doesn't have the plastic look, there are imperfections, she's naturally pretty. Maybe a little botox, maybe. Melania is plastic as fuck however.

>t. Vurry impordand berson

And yet you're on Sup Forums. That's probably why the world is in such a state right now.

She got a nose job

>critic a jew
>always antisemitism

I've been browsing this shithole of a site since 2006. /new/ and Sup Forums were the primary reasons I gravitated towards the security and intelligence industry.

Point was, it's my job. When my company gets intel from various government intel sources, and even NATO sources that world leaders have come to agreement, it's likely true.

You don't have to believe me, though. Just screencap, forget about my post, then dig it up when it all plays out.

there seems to be a lottle of hatred on this board towards beutatufill sexy ivanka

How do you talk?
>"whua hao hahh wuh"

؜this desu

>republics

>Make sure to voice opposition to the kikery. The lugenpress has started to take notice. Anytime Trump shows weakness and compliance to the kikes, pull on the leash and bring him back.

This. Support Trump if he's working for our interests but make sure to call him out when he starts listening to these parasitic kikes. Unlike reddit, we don't blindly worship the man. He's working for us -
the people. Not the other way around.

you fucks can choose, ugly berney board or beautfil ivanka board

fuck off stupid woman

Ivanka is banging a Muslim.

I can't think why else she would betray America and Israel this shamelessly.

Netanyahu has made perfectly clear that Trump is /Israel'sguy./ A quagmire in Syria will only make it easier to replace Trump with another Jew-hating globalist.

>tfw you realize America actually did get it's first female president

lol, beatifull ivanka board it is

I believe most of this. China's main thing for the past few years has been finding third world countries to rape for resources. Trump has also always been extremely bold. This fits. While it is appalling to us, he is wheeling and dealing.

The thing that seems the most foreign to me is that people would invade NK. I don't think anybody is 100% ready for what could go down as a result of that.

It's also reassuring that it all fits under the "4d chess" instead of "we got duped and are going to be sent off in another kike war." If this is the case, Trump will be sticking to his roots, instead of shifting towards the neocon side. It also means all this Kushner shit is likely untrue and a distraction. This really cheers me up.

also, trudeau, stop acting like a woman man

And about a thousand and one other think tanks have speculated at different possible outcomes.

Seems legit.

I think China is going to end up backstabbing though.

But maybe that's not for another decade.

This is obviously FAKE NEWS spread by insiders to distract people.

There's a real reason Trump had his foreign policy hijacked (Flynn fallout).

There are spreading stories with multiple people to blame to distract people from figuring out the real story.

you were the nerd in schoolo, wright, stop pretending you are some intellectual, because fucking einstein in on my payroll, wise ass

The difference between think tanks and intelligence corporations is that we don't speculate. We use sources.

If we'd sell intelligence reports to our clients based on pure speculation, we wouldn't have any clients left.

hey, trump, good luck beating, the number one genius in the world
fuck i need to rephrase that, fuck golden boy, you rephrase it

You're a fucking idiot, Israel and Netanyahu has called for Assad to be deposed numerous times.

you need jewgolds, you are all the same

Justin and Ivanka probably exchanged blowjob tips.

Trump is making money out of missiles launched at Syria

United Goys of America

but we hate banks, fucking 99, i fucking christian, not kek

Alright, I believe you. I'll screenshot the post and keep it in mind.

I do think it is a fucking dire state of affairs that someone like you is browsing Sup Forums though.

lol, troll real people, see how far you get

>one race, the human race

this thread will never get old. Trump cucked by his own daughter

CTR, share Blue, whoever you faggots are, why do you keep trying? Surely you see how unsuccessful you are? Your tactics haven't changed. The (you) s from leftypol raiders hasn't convinced you that you're not pathetic failures have they?

you asshole just censured me, good luck with that

well it was a good run guys but the ship has sank at least we can get off first this time since a women is the captain

us funny canadians only station

This is Etsubatsu tier

Israel has handed Syria its ass on the battlefield more than once. If replacing the Assads were that big a priority for Jerusalem, the Assads would be long gone, believe me.

It took Israel a long time to get to the point where most Arab governments (including Syria's) have learned to put up with a Jewish state in Palestine, and the most the Palis can manage is an occasional truck attack. The last thing she needs is one of her neighbours falling into the hands of people who take this jihad shit seriously.

considering the constant smearing the Trumps face I think it was a good idea from a PR we-human-beans-too standpoint.

I like Ivanka but she has no business being in the White House. I don't like nepotism.

>120690112
>120690378
thanks for the (You)s faggot

This kind of shit needs to stop.
Fuck Ivanka.
Not a fan of assad but this shit is completely unacceptable.

bomb dem deddy

amen brother
also she had surgery to hide her jew nose

uh, denmark, so impressed, i so hate denmark, arent' you the fucks trying to outsmart us on taxes, guess, what I'm going to tax you on being danish

GAS BABY MEME

Now start WW3

(((Australia)))

>every damn time

time.com/4735470/donald-trump-syria-war-bashar-al-assad/

we aren't going into syria

retards btfo

jesus, you going to have you ggole gtuff yourself

>I do think it is a fucking dire state of affairs that someone like you is browsing Sup Forums though.

Why? While this has always been a shithole, it does provide a unique geopolitical perspective. It's better than any think tank that exists today, if you just have the patience to look past the immense shitposting.

Ever since OWS, I know for a fact that both private and government intel keeps a very close eye on what goes on here. It was an organic movement that grew out of 3 or 4 individuals spamming infographics on Sup Forums. At first everyone believed it was foreign adversaries attempting to spark an "Arab spring" in the US, which is why FBI shut it down so quickly.

Are you blind? Her entire lower jaw came forward.
>inb4 mewing

(((((((((((((IVANKA TRUUUUMMP)))))))))))))))) AND (((((((((((((((((CHELSEA CLINTOOOOOOOOON)))))))))))))))))))))) are literally the vaginal jew, letting their (((((((husbands)))))))) rule via their parents.

>Trump and his family is anti-Semetic
>Criticism of Trump's family is anti-Semetic
The before/after on Syria.
God, they're so obvious and pathetic

She chopped part of her son's dick off and has no problem with it because muh religion.

Someone needs to explain how Chlorine gas kills you. That would get her running to daddy drumpf for war!

tiff fucking laughed at the gas attacks, just like the crisis actors on the spot.

whats the female version of a manlet? that's what chelsea looks like. Ivankas the alpha, successful, intelligent, sexy friend and chelsea's the pathetic leach she-manlet who just wants to hang with the cool kids.

yea, she's the type of girl that will give you a rimjob if you ask nicely