In Sweden, 43% of Swedish women in a relationship are in a relationship with a man who is not Swedish

>In Sweden, 43% of Swedish women in a relationship are in a relationship with a man who is not Swedish

youtube.com/watch?v=zmTy2JoQDdE

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_conquest_of_Khwarezmia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

czech'd

also that % is bogus

Yes it's probably higher

It's higher

Norway user is correct (as always)

basic math you stupid fucks
Sweden is 80% ethnic Swedes

even if all the remaining 20% were non Swede *males* then there still are not enough to couple with the 40% Swede females

For fuck sakes its basic math
I thought you guys were supposed to be autistic?!

cuck fantasies crushed subversive jews

basic math BTFOs shills

Lad there is literally no way that's true.

A lot of Swedes are in other countries working. Although they could be with non-Swedish whites, which would be an improvement.

*runs numbers

checks out

the phrase **IN SWEDEN** was literally the intro
I know you fucking jews are subversives but you're not even trying anymore

>Sweden is 80% ethnic Swedes

Swedish babies born in 2016 are less then 65%

listen to this piece of shit still trying me

a baby is not in a relationship you stupid motherfucker!

btw I remember your shitty proxy flag jew boy
always talking shit about racemixing
switch it up bitch , you're as obvious as you are stupid

bullshit

You forgot to account the fact that were ot talking about all women, you fucking retard. Make that half of 80% (40% women) even lower as the minority are young cunts in the age of having boyfriends.

Those babies are future generation and most popular name for babies is MUHAMMAD

Babies are everything they are future

not*

I wouldn't want to be in a relationship with a Swedish "man" either.

>Americans once again showing themselves to be the only cuck fetishists around

What about Lilly Allen?

That's 43% of women in a relationship. Therefore the original % you start with is 40% of the total population assuming 1:1 man/women. Then you cut out all the children, widows and singles (assume 10%).

Therefore 43% of 30% is 12.9%. So you only need 12.9% of the population to be foreign men to assume 1:1 pairing. However we know Mohammad likes having several wives and the swedes will be happy with that, so its probably more like 7% needed.

They need to make a 50 shades of grey with this sort of this. a dumb women gets raped by a nice muslim migrant. It's stockholm syndrome to the max and women lived getting conquered.

I don't think Sweden publishes any stats regarding race anymore since they find it racist.

I think there is no real way anymore to analyze the ethnic makeup of Sweden since its banned from their government.

The reason the name Muhamad appears so often even in countries with 2-3% arab population is because every muslim calls their kid muhammad :D. It does defeat the point of even naming your kid though.

Did you just remove only a fourth (10%) as children, widows and singles? The text says "in relationship", so I guess married women dont count. Take more out from the 40%. Maybe even 25%.

These numbers are bullshit, we all know that sweden is around 15-20% white swedish (or 5% of newborns)

It's racist to ask for basic statistic

But most Muslims in UK are not Arabs and again same name (Muhammad).

Fuck that guy would be proud if he knew how much his cult would influence the world even after all this years

Norway user, we had a good thing going and I only tagged your post because I agreed with your assessment. (wasn't directing the original post to you)

ok now for your points
you're wrong in that if you lower the 40% to account for only younger the generations of Swedes than OBVIOUSLY the 20% of non Swedes would ALSO go down (by a slightly lower ratio but nonetheless)

where are all these mixed couples if the ratio is that high?!!!

the real non white to white ratio is 5% at most

That makes it 6.5%. 20% of the swedish pop. is non-swedish, im guessing half (10%) are men. Basically, almost 7 out of 10 non-swedish men have swedish girlfiends.

there's either a lot of sluts or a lot of jerkers in latvia.

>implying Ahmed isn't cycling through his 4 white bitches while Sven is a permavirgin

The nigger population is extremely young, burgerbro. Remember that most of the are military-aged economic "refugees". But I guess youre right in that still wong account for anything. Unless extremely few swedish girls have boyfriends.

Dating foreigners is stupid. People feel closer to their own nationality the most at least for me that's how it is.

wont*

>implying you woudn't one of the last swedish qts

Don't worry guys, most Swedish woman with muslim men are with Persian men from Iran, and as we all know, Persians are Aryans and therefore white. HA!

Have sex? Sure I would when I was younger, but long term relationship is more then that,your personality must match if you want it too last.

how can people be so horrible at basic algebra , you included

the same percentages you're using to lower the numbers for Swede females apply to the fucking other side of the equation!

forget all these numbers and percentages

the non Swedes are ALL in the same location (muh no go zones)

seriously it's getting embarrassing in here

You cucks forget that most middle eastern and north African migrants are men.

Men who did not have sex for LONG time, Men coming from violent and fucked up places seeing Women wearing mini skirts and thigh clothes for the first time in person.

>Not Swedish

Does it also include Ahmed the Swedish citizen?

American white Bois are just mad that Swedish woman would rather date us than them, lol.

>Men coming from violent and fucked up places seeing Women wearing mini skirts and thigh clothes for the first time in person

>Men coming from violent and fucked up places seeing WHITE*** Women wearing mini skirts and thigh clothes for the first time in person

Even worse.

Good, fuck sweden. I hate them.
I will never spend another second or shed another fake internet tear for a bunch of lazy shits that won't do anything for themselves or others.

My only regret is the huge amount of suffering people will have to go through as they are wiped the fuck out, even then no swede will care, and the ones that do won't be doing shit about it anyways.

Just go extinct already like the meek deserve.

>persian men
don't you mean Mongol rape babies

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran

>In 1219–21 the Khwarezmian Empire suffered a devastating invasion by the Mongol army of Genghis Khan. Mongol violence and depredations killed up to three-fourths of the population of the Iranian Plateau, possibly 10 to 15 million people. Some historians have estimated that Iran's population did not again reach its pre-Mongol levels until the mid-20th century.

there's literally nothing left of "Persia" genetically

Who would want to date that.. thing? You can keep her.

fuck you traitor!

You're retarded or baiting

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_conquest_of_Khwarezmia

wow, just fucking wow

at least the others made half-hearted attempts at calculations only to run into the simple facts that anyway you run the numbers, they don't add up.

Yea, if mongols slaughtered all of us and raped us then why do none of us look asian and have very very small amounts of asian DNA, if any at all?

Mongols did the most damage to the Afghan Persians and other Afghan and central asian Iranic groups, not necessarily to Iranian Persians.

Those statistics of % of people slaughtered are all from the middle ages and not to be taken seriously.

that's one of the worst defeats in history.
what were the "persians" even doing during the battles.

I guess this could explain the rape genes in them now

Khawarezmia didn't only include Iran alone, it included Pakistan, central asian nations, and Afghanistan. Most of the troops and cannon fodder like always were peasants from non Persian states, while the elite usually came from Persia.

Anyways, I'm sure like most historical battles that battle is exaggerated.

Also we literally have no asian DNA in us, those are Afghans that do.

yeah sure thing "persian", nice revisionism.

you don't "look" asian because the survivors spent the next 800 years mixing with the local arabs. You're Arab/Mongolian mix, nothing Aryan left, no offense.

next time, keep your attempts at gloating to a minimum ;) and I'll keep real history quiet

They're both white(Iranian) though

I've seen Iranian dna tests posted on here, there's always 5-10% asian dna in them. I bet you would never take a genetic test because deep down, you know the truth

Yea whatever you say Ameriturd.

Your people most likely have more Asiatic blood than my people, due to mixing cing with natives and mestizos.

Modern day Iranian dna is largely Persian as always.

The average Iranian has 1-2% asian DNA according to statistics. Scandanians literally have more asian DNA than us.

Proof? That girl does not look Persian. She looks European. Don't deny it.

>ameriturd
very original :)
I'm a Euro on vacation
my results, 0% asian, ashkenazi, african or non euro dna

your genetic image is of isolated groups from known areas that were *not polluted! (usually only a few sample groups)

take a dna test, it's only $169 to break your heart

lmao at non whites status signaling using white gold diggers (the genetic trash bin of whites)

>sw*dish women are the biggest degenerate racetraitoring whores
just like in my vedic eddas!

i wouldn't ever let myself be found dead in a "relationship" (HA!) with a swedish "woman" either
more despicable and racetraitoring whores than even (((anglo))) women
i would never want such an inherent compromise to family security having any role whatsoever in the raising of my children, the second you look away she pumps your son full of xenoestrogens because she's a psychotic bitchwhore

I already have retard. I'm west asian/Caucasuses. Original Iranics were from near the Caucasuses regions if you didn't know.