What is the North Korea problem and how will trump solve it?

what is the North Korea problem and how will trump solve it?

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-china-northkorea-coal-exclusive-idUSKBN17D0D8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

THe North Korea problem is North Korea. Solvable by removing North Korea.

North Korea is the old war veteran neighbor that shot your dog for coming too close to his yard, waves a rifle at you or alternately begs you for money and uses the neighborhood pool as a target range.

Not sure what Trump plans to do about it desu. It's kind of China's problem now anyway.

>nkorea moves nukes to the boarder

This isn't going to end well for anyone

Do u agree with trump removing it, I think it's justified unlike Syria bombing

It's filled with gooks

They probably don't even have nukes, Kim is going to learn there are consequences to his threatening rhetoric

According to my sources who predicted the refugee crisis, we will be invading North Korea at 10pm EST. I'll do a periscope in a little bit.

trump is there to prevent further ballistic missile tests

they have a technology called aegis which shoots these mini missiles that target the warhead destroying the missile in the air

likely they will be stationed there to shoot down any missile n korea will launch.

s korea and china are now working together sanctioning n korea from gaining nuclear power

iran will likely be next

The longer we wait without acting, the worse it will get.

Jah jah jah Kim's nuclear threat won't work this time, the man is probably shitting himself and likely has plans to escape to America and live in hiding

I think they're gonna be wrong on this one. Invading North Korea would be a bad idea.

They're pretty well entrenched. They've been making the whole country a giant booby trap for the past 60 years.

Problem
Existing without being part of the global corporate and monetary system

Solution
Huge investment of US tax dollars and some white good ol boys lives.

Result
NK gets central bank
Dead white men replaced with immigrants
Economic cost refunded by tax and trade breaks to banks and corporations.

This is the future you chose.

I would be pretty surprised if they don't have some form of rudimentary weapon. We know they have delivery systems so it's really a question of whether they found a nuclear supplier, and I think the answer to that is obvious.

oopsie

((boom))

There is no problem. Time to closr the computer. I must go to sleep now, so tired. I'm sure you all must get ready for work in the morning as well.

I don't understand this meme?

Bump for happening

APC vehicle nukes are confirmed

At least 5 as many as 30

>central bank is JOOOOZZ$$$ZZ

Who do you think issues pic related, genius? The Norks HAVE a central bank.

This.

It will be a coup.

Redpill time.

DPRK is 1984 in real life. They don't build shit,they don't grow shit,they just talk shit.

Their biggest manufacting deal is Chrystal meth. Keep all the locals high and not worriing that they are eating grass and tree bark for food.

They tell their ppl that they are the richest country on the planet,and that everybody in the US lives in cardboard houses and eats snow.

They are all like 5'2" and have 1950's weapons. They couldn't bomb thier own toilet.

>Chinese commandos crossed boarder 20 days ago

Wonder what they are cooking up?

The North Korea problem is that it exists.

Trump will solve the problem by making it cease to exist.

money ≠ central bank

They will accidentally nuke themselves

The problem will solve itself.

Then we'll log and frack the fuck out of it then give it to Japan

Trump had that a ai faggot by the balls the other day,and he made him disavow the little fat pig boy.

We punked out XI.

Oh hey man watch this " Bomb Syria"

" You want some of that?"

>he isn't just the puppet

REUTERS:

>A fleet of North Korean cargo ships is heading home to the port of Nampo, the majority of it fully laden, after China ordered its trading companies to return coal from the isolated country, shipping data shows.

>Following repeated missile tests that drew international criticism, China banned all imports of North Korean coal

>To curb coal traffic between the two countries, China's customs department issued an official order on April 7 telling trading companies to return their North Korean coal cargoes

>> U.S. President Donald Trump and Chinese President Xi Jinping were discussing North Korea at Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort on April 7.

>North Korea [had been] a significant supplier of coal to China, especially of the type used for steel making, known as coking coal.

>To make up for the shortfall from North Korea, China has RAMPED UP IMPORTS FROM THE UNITED STATES in an unexpected boon for U.S. President Donald Trump, who has declared he wants TO REVIVE his country's STRUGGLING COAL SECTOR.

>The other big coking coal supplier that has ramped up exports to China since the ban on North Korean cargoes is RUSSIA.

reuters.com/article/us-china-northkorea-coal-exclusive-idUSKBN17D0D8

North Korea has been going rogue the past few years, they even threatened China at one point.

China obviously wants North Korea gone, the few benefits NK gave are far outweighed by a nuclear armed madman threatening and destabilizing the region.

Trump decides to throw China a bone: He'll lessen the impact of his aggressive tariffs if China works with us on NK.

>China took the offer because they're now in a win-win situation: they get rid of North Korea and get a good deal with US.

America gets to permanently remove a problem and unite most of Korea.

Lads, with the Syria move and now this, Trump is proving himself a brilliant ~global~ strategist.

best Koreans are mushrooms kept int the dark and feed on shit

This. Something needs to be done. Trump seems to have the nuts to do something and the smarts to let the military guys figure out how to do it. It's kinda' scary, but at the moment, I'm inclined to support some kind of action.

Does Russia even give a shit about North Korea in any way?

Just go to sleep. Forever.

>what is the North Korea problem
More like what the fuck is North Korea's problem.
Why are they so angry and hostile.
Been asking myself this for a long time.

If anyone needs a regime change its NK.
I'd love to see that pudgy fat piece of shit dragged through the streets with a hundred knives sticking out of his ass cheeks.

What a fucking disgrace that little cunt is.
>waah we're going to nuke you !!!
Every fucking month.
They should be wiped off the face of the god damn earth for that shit alone.

Fat ass irresponsible fuck head.

WEW
LAD

Problem is Kim, and the solution is the same carrier group that was sent after Bin Laden

Please respond.

I legitimately don't know if they have any vested interest, and if action against North Korea would set them off after the Syria incident.

>countries invaded by best korea: 0
>countries invaded by burgerland: over 6 gorillion
yeah why are they so fucking hostile, gosh

North Korea's problem is that it's the northern part of Chosen.
Just delete it.
> Make Korea an island 2017.

It's hard to invade anywhere when the first place you want to invade - again - is guarded by the most powerful military on the planet.

the "problem" is that NK does not have a central bank that is controlled by the Bauer-Rothschild creatures. Guess what other country is always on the receiving end of criticism that does not have a Bauer-Rothschild central bank? If you said "Iran", kudos to you, you have been studying diligently. If NKs' "nukes" are the ptoblem, what about the country in the Middle East that is an undeclared nuke weapon power is also NOT a signatory(signer) of the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty? here's a hint: it starts with the letter "I", and it's not Iraq or Iran. Oh and that country is funded by the Bauer-Rothschilds. Is a recurring theme becoming apparent? Keep in mind that these Bauer-Rothschild/Masonic/Talmudic/Khazars desire to present the worlds' population to their false "lightbringer"(their Talmud messiah)in financial and physical shackles. Yeshua, Jesus has already defeated them at Calvary though... How's that for a redpill? Keep searching, looking, praying to find the "Truth".

Well i can't think of any, think they are a nusesance to everybody.

NK is fine. Nothing wrong with it.

Commies

Free helicopter rides

Anyone not able to stream their Best Korean feed today?
It was quite entertaining last night

To beat a Mung,
one must dress like a Mung,
and at all times act like a Mung.

Kimmy secretly /ourguy/?