HOW STUPID CAN A PERSON BE?

You faggots chose this person to speak for the US.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zyklon_B
youtube.com/watch?v=FjAE9Q7Kv6U
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2dOZFu4QuRU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't understand why you think that comment is dumb?

>TFW the NeoCons just admitted the Holohoax never happened

i wish hitler would have actually gassed the 6 million

It was only a stupid thing to say because we're still under the thumb of G-ds chosen people.

Hitler killed millions using Chemical weapons. This man says that Assad stooped lower than Hitler by using chemical weapons.

also
>DP+Emu60

Hitler only used chemicals as pesticide, not as weapons.

THE

TRUTH

WILL

He isn't wrong

PREVAIL

hitler never used chemical weapons in war

Lol

While Nazi-pol celebrates Spicer's self-identification, saying that Russian's ally Assad is "literally worse than Hitler" may upset them a wee bit.

Such truth...so honesty...

Extra Spicy!

Hitler never used chemical weapons in combat or on a town of people; Assad has.

You're totally missing the intended context. Stop being an ideologue, idiot.

A gas chamber is not weapon tho. It' s no different than a guillotine. Nobody in their right mind would consider that a weapon.

How dare he compare Assad to Hitler!
>said every liberal hypocrite that compares Trump to Hitler

Zyklon B was for delousing dipshit.

He's right
Hitler never used chemical weapons in his own people. (gassed millions)

Lmfao

Be careful you can go to jail for saying that.

It's almost like you're forgetting we're living in a postmodern world where words don't mean anything.

EVERYTHING IS RELATIVE AND SUBJECTIVE MAN DEAL WITH IT

>(Hitler gassed millions)

He didn't use chemical weapons as deployed armaments on a battlefield you twat. Gassing jews a) literally not a crime and b) not a war crime either way

well meme'd friend

Fuck you kike.

Every single jew needs to die.

>Hitler never used chemical weapons in combat or on a town of people; Assad has.
THIS IS WHAT TRUMPANZEES GENUINELY BELIEVE

kek

If you're upset, I guess you better go into your mother's kitchen, take a knife out of the drawer and then sever your carotid arteries.

Yeah and? No Jew ever died in a gas chamber in Nazi Germany. Debate me faggot

but i need to play tough somewhere. if not on the internet, where then?

FUCK YOU SEAN HITLER LITERALLY MELTED BABIES FOR FUN AND YOU'RE STUPID IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE THIS

I recommened MILO Y

u niggerjew

Enjoying your last few days on earth before you get nuked by the Norks, shitlord?

This guy gets it. The rest lack basic listening comprehension skills.
Honestly, are Americans that thick?

>Australia
Stopped reading there

The full quote from him has him clarifying that he's not counting people gassed in "Holocaust centers" (new meme I hope) but it's still a fucking retarded thing to say.

MUH 6 MILLION

kek. no jews were gassed. calm down. the jews should thank hitler. they're doing very well for themselves today because of him.

using chemicals to exterminate prisoners = using chemicals in warfare
reddit logic

There is absolutely nothing wrong with gassing Jews
>as if that even happened

This was actually my favorite bit from spicer. Can't anyone take a joke now a days?

/ourguy/

Gas Chambers were a WW2 Allied/Soviet propaganda that was later used to justify giving the Jews reparations and immunity from criticism for life.
Gas warfare was only used in WW1 by Germany reluctantly first because of a Jew called Fritz Haber who convinced the Kaiser that it could turn the tide of war.

its not our fault we were betrayed

chemical weapons are a fucking meme
they were and are used for area denial and shock
bullets was what killed people in wwi
>muh wmds

Hitler never used chemical weapons on his own people, just foreign Jews who didn't belong in Germany in the first place.

Sean has been handing this very poorly. He stammered a series of bizarre apologies, each one less coherent than the last. He's the laughingstock of the world right now.

>yfw Spicer is such an autist that he has to say "NO, GASSING IN A CHAMBER IS NOT THE SAME AS GASSING WITH A BOMB. THEY ARE NOT EQUIVALENT!"

I bet when you tell him you got your hair cut he asks you "which one?"

>HOW STUPID CAN A PERSON BE?
IDK How stupid are you?

Hitler was attacked with chemical weapons during WWI and realized how awful they were. He never used them in combat during WWII.

And no, a substance designed to kill fleas and ticks in a room is note a "chemical weapon" in the sameway an electric chair or purposeful negligence leading to typhus are not chemical weapons.

why is every damn thread on this board a lefty shill thread?

Please learn the difference between an "execution device" and a "weapon"

reddit are pak of fags

He meant military use of chemical weapons. Zyklon B when not fired at people but used to systematically kill people is a poison which is often not classified as a weapon but more like a killing tool. Read the wikipedia article on zyklon b. They refer to it's gassing uses as a killing tool. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zyklon_B
The fact is that people don't use the word weapon to describe poisons very often. And the left wing media is trying to rewrite history to make his comment more offensive. I bet the zyklon b wikipedia page will classify is execution use as a weapon soon. Screenshot this post.

but it really isnt the same. the battlefield often are cities with civillians and so the chemical atacks also hit them, a bunch of innocents. however in gaschamber, assuming they would have existed, there would have been no innocent. the US executes people with a gaschamber. are they now also warcriminals? i mean yes they are but for other reasons

This. By their logic Monsanto is using CWs.

>yfw

I thank God every night that I may have been blacked, but I was never, ever bagel'd

Yea he killed millions of non-German invaders known as Jews. Basically a hero trying to save the West.

As a Jew, I still don't get why you guys hate us so much. I'm not coming in here to be some cuck who complains about racism on Sup Forumsof all places, just want an explanation. So can someone explain this to me?

top kek

The holocaust never happened and this is the final proof

just lmbo at a good goy regime trying to drum up support for a kike war is getting a spanking from their jewish masters anyway for saying a no-no word

Stop ruining the world and we won't hate you.

>reddit spacing

I agree, but this is all manufactured outrage. It is designed to draw attention away from his deal in China, his bold strike on Syria, etc. So what if Spicer made a poor choice of words, does this change my view on Syria, is this really worthy of all the coverage it is getting even though there is plenty of good (or bad depending on who you ask) things Trump did, today is not a slow news day, but they are focusing on slow news day shit.

>reddit reddit-posting

Because you are per-capita the wealthiest subgroup in the United States (not to mention World) and yet people in your group regularly insist that Whites have privileges.

Your group is notorious for in-group preference, anyone who works with a few members of your group for long enough will begin to see this, and it easily explains the disturbing trend of how as soon as Jewish people rise into leadership roles in seemingly any given business, those same boards will overwhelmingly tend to stay Jewish. Yet for all this in-group preference, your group is the loudest of all groups screaming and hollering about how damned the whites should feel for having any sort of in-group preference themselves. Jewish leadership is especially prevalent in Hollywood, which regularly criticizes and lampoons Christianity, and it's many sects, while still treating nearly all other religions as sacred.

These very simple biases in Jewish culture lead to many whites resenting the "It's only okay when I do it" attitude which emanates from the Jewish culture.

We don't really hate you, but we do resent you, and let it be known that they WILL stop if your culture does not provide a forum to dissect, examine, and reflect these negative cultural traits soon. We just want these trends to stop.

I for one don't understand the problem with chemical weapons, it's honestly the best way
mass loss of life with minimal damage to infrastructure. If you are looking to seize land theres no better way to do it

Hitler did nothing wrong idiot.

can he really be thrown in jail for this?

Well put user

Does

This

Trigger

You

?

Damn it Sean that was my argument REEEEEEEEE.

Despite the war looking awful on all sides towards the end, or even fighting a war on all fronts, Hitler never used chemical weapons. He is far kinder than they make him out to be.

Hitler famously banned the use of chemical weapons during combat operations because he had suffered under a gas attack in ww1. The British and French had stockpiles ready to go, but never chose to use them as Hitler never used them first.

>those (((brackets)))

You too should be careful. Beware the 30 jillion missing

Look we all get what Spicer was trying to say, but he said it in the most retarded way possible. This is the original statement he made:

>I think a couple things. You, look—we didn’t used chemical weapons in World War II. Y’know, you had —someone who is despicable as Hitler who didn’t even sink to the, to the, to using chemical weapons. So, you have to, if you’re Russia, ask yourself, is this a country that you, and regime you want to align yourself with?

He said Hitler didn't sink to the level of using chemical weapons. Yeah, we get that he was talking about using them on the battlefield, but making a statement like "Hitler didn't use chemical weapons" when he had people rounded up in mass and sent to gas chambers is fully retarded.

oy vey

dis is an outrage

doesn't dis dumb goyim know that 50 trillion jews died in the holocaust?

66 trillion jews gassed, and this goy has the nerve

how could he imply hitler didn't gas 80 trillion jews?

its like anada shoah

>Hitler did nothing wrong

What are you talking about, OP? Clearly spicer is /ourguy/

holocaust denial is here illegal, i dont know exactly what you get here for it, but there were people put in prison for hatespeech under which this probably falls so...

They clearly knew what he was talking about. He just misspoke.

youtube.com/watch?v=FjAE9Q7Kv6U

The idiots in MSM are just exaggerating it.

too bad both the nazis and the soviets actually used chemical weapons against eachother in the eastern front kek

Fucking retards.

Allies and Axis were ready to use chemical weapons in WWII. It is just that explosives were way better and gas wasn't useful once armies were mobile with tanks etc as opposed to stuck in trenches.

Educate yourselves

I finally understand now
Words have no power anymore
The left got rid of the only tool that held us above animals

Nothing but war will exist from now on

Looks like a nazi bj

The left is playing dumb to drum up outrage, but Spicer made his point in the dumbest way possible. He could have made a point about how the Nazis stockpiled Sarin gas, but never used it, even in their darkest days near the end of the war, while Assad has willingly used it on his own people on multiple occasions. It would have been an insightful, well thought out point. Instead he stammers it off in a weird way that sets him up to get jumped by all the opposition, then sounds even dumber when trying to clarify.

that sucks desu. i believe in it by the way

[citation needed]

Didn't use chemical weapons in war extensively

SHUT

The only report of the Nazis using chemical weapons on that cave was from one eyewitness report from some woman who claimed she felt "a tightness in her chest". So really shaky, inconclusive reports. In all likelihood they didn't actually use any poison gases in combat.

>Assad has
yeah... about that..

In this video you can see Trump, Spicer, and the republican party. m.youtube.com/watch?v=2dOZFu4QuRU

Speaking about anything Hitler is a dumb move by any standard unless you're attempting to denounce him.

Going on about Hitler is bound to get you bad blood from both liberal and conservative groups if you aren't careful about it. No matter the context of the statement. And considering the administration's position in the public eye being at least high amounts of skepticism, I have no idea why you would even attempt using Hitler for a comparison.

It's a political and PR minefield to use Hitler regardless of purpose or actual truth of the statement.

Elaborate pls

>Hitler killed millions using Chemical weapons
Using chemicals as execution methods on prisoners, while often immoral, is not the same as using them as weapons.

One is selective. One is not.

Ummm, we didn't "pick him", he was appointed.