Goodbye Hawaii

ITT: We pay our respects to Hawaii, which will be mules off the map sometime soon, possibly this week.

express.co.uk/news/world/790821/Donald-Trump-Kim-Jong-un-Sean-Spicer-North-Korea-US-war-Hawaii-nuclear-missile

A bomb?
How is he going to bomb Hawaii?

*NUKED*

F

Goodbye thread
And good bye Hawaii

oooooh nooooo anything but hawaii, how else will I go on if hawaii is no more

You get the concept

Express is National Enquirer tier

I don't really care about Hawaii either, but it's a valuable Naval location kind of and idk why but Gooks and Nips are obsessed with attacking it.

Why not Cali? Go for a higher killcount you fat faggot.

>fat asian manlet threatens USA for 6 gorillionth time in 2 years

Its nothing

Ok.

That's what I'm saying

Kek, you may be right, but he strikes me as the kind of guy that would start a Nuclear war over some petty shit.

>cucked Hawaiian judge blocks Trump's muslim ban
>Trump pokes NK hornet nest with a stick
>Hawaii goes bye-bye
>Trump rides the wave of xenophobia to pass literally any policy he wants, including the muslim ban, the Wall, and the "Send 'em back to Africa" act.

HOW MANY LEVELS OF CHESS IS HE ON?

6 million

Will kek make this happen please?

POST YFW YOU DON'T LIVE ON THE WORST COAST

Is North Korea's nukes actually accurate enough to hit it? I always figured they were like SCUDs where they are mostly terror weapons feared for just being spammed and hitting a large area. They'd be scary for Korea or Japan but fired at Hawaii they'd land in water 99.9% of the time and North Korea would become the setting of Fallout 5 before they could launch a second.

>express.co.uk/
End your life ASAP

Express is the embodiment of fake news

>implying a nk nuke could even make it to hawaii
>implying hawaii wasnt a test bed for the reagan star wars program
>implying the nuke wouldnt get shot the fuck down before even leaving japan
>implying usa and china arent going to anally punish kim and his stupid fucking "country"
>kim jong un
>implying implications that will never be implied

If that headline is true Kim could also unleash a nuclear bomb -- excuse me -- a NUCLEAR BOMB on Hawaii if Trump's aggression doesn't continue.

I hope trump triggers the norks to do it when odummer is golfing or diddling walnuts down at the famous Hawaiian hotdog stand.

YOU GUY

THIS WHOLE THING INCLUDING THE SYRIAN BOMBING AND CHINA TALKS WAS JUST A 60D CHESS MOVE TO GET HIS TRAVEL BAN PASSED

DID WE ELECTED A 90'S POINT-AND-CLICK ADVENTURE WRITER

We're going back to 48 star flag. Alaska was spared. California will drown.

I'm ok with this

Hey at least that faggot federal judge will be gone.

If he bombs Hawaii, he will be bombed back. Twice as hard

I'm happy with the Dixie flag. But 48 sounds chill too.

>Trump aggression

Me too. Kind of.

>Obama's faggot home state gets glassed.

>Glass Cannibal Korea in retaliation.

WIN-WIN.

gee i wonder if theres a reason we put that war ship with missle interception capability outside their country

those poofters vote democratic anyway

What?

This

Good luck buddy. We made the last one to do that our bitches to this very day

>north korea sends a nuke to Hawaii
>50% change it hits mongolia or something and 50% change it explodes in launching pad

I'm supposed to vacation there in June D:

Yes.

Good luck.

Yeah, didn't work out so well the last time someone bombed Hawaii.

This

I wouldn't mind it. Hawaii is a waste anyway. There's nothing there that can't be found on Puerto Rico or the Virgin Islands. Perhaps it will finally give us a use for our trillion dollar nuclear stockpile.

He has a shitload of submarines

Never does.

aloha bitches

Fallout 5 confirmed

Bring it!

The best missiles NK has don't have the ability to reach Hawaii from NK soil, iirc the furthest they can reach is Japan, we still haven't confirmed nuclear capability and the only evidence we have is seismic activity

Hello Mini Australia

>PEARL HARBOUR 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

Please Kim. Please don't nuke Hawaii, LA, and New York.

>M-Mahalo Donald Trump

:(

they cold hit Alaska tho

It's a power target. Lets say our enemy nukes hawaii into oblivion but doesn't nuke mainland America. Does Trump send nukes to our enemy knowing that would then cause our enemy to nuke our mainland and the destruction of us both?

My boo will protect me with Aegis, I ain't worried.

what will the world do without fresh memes?

If they're nuking hawaii, it's because they can't reach the mainland.

Every time I see this picture i hear Nuclear Warning Alarms going off

Pls no bully Hawaii. Take California instead I beg you

How long before Kim begs trump to not invade

I'll be there the end of this month

Not at all, it is like I explained, a show of power.

True, so I assume it's a good thing, though even if they hit water it could damage trade.

yeah go ahead and bully the retard with retard strength

>north korea is going to have measured responses

kek'd

Oh no, a bunch of Jew owned resorts and condominiums!
Small price to pay to send Norks spinning into glowing ash.

I didn't say anything about North Korea, this applies to Russia and China.

>hit Hawaii
>their entire country is turned into a parking lot
Haha those Koreans sure showed us. There is no second strike.

Northern New Hampshire here.
All I need to do is tape up my windows and doors, fill the tub, and wait two weeks.

And that's the "holy shit everybody just launched their entire arsenal" scenario.

Then I grab my SKS and hunt for Canadian refugees.

>Tfw near Boston
>we Fallout 4 now

All of New England would be ash

>Norks launch a nuke
>the guidance pigeon dies during ascent
>nuke lands in the Pacific Garbage Island
>Kim declared an ecological hero

gorillion*

See And also I am skeptical that even if North Korea attacked us with nuclear weapons that we would respond with nuclear weapons, China wouldn't let us, they would make a statement saying that if we nuke NK (china right next to it) they're going to nuke our coast or something. We would probably demolish it to crumbs with tons and tons of ballistic missiles though.

yeah but what about the observatories though

will somebody think of the astronomical research facilities?!

Huh, maybe because it's fucking near them and our closest bases to them are there you fucking idiot nigger. Maybe think for three seconds before posting.

trillion*

we are too irrelevant to be targeted

because his technology is shit-tier. i strongly doubt that he's even capable of reaching california. On top of that it's 110% sure the USA will intercept a shit-tier 1950 missile thrown at california.

His only shot is hawaii and even then I wouldnt bet a single cent on his capacity to do it

He will never ever ever reach Hawaii.

But what are the odds of Lil Kim hitting Seoul or Tokyo? Is it possible for The US, South Korea and Japan to stop a nuke mid flight or within NK territory?

Or should SK and Japan expect some casualties?

Please respond.

>genuinely believes someone just wants to nuke random Americans because "FUCKU AMERICU"
>gets confused and dumbfounded like a dog looking in the mirror when This belief is proven false

Boston would get fucked hard, come home white man.
The closest nuclear target to my house is in Canada.

؜f

Specifically LA and San Fran. I would even supply the latitude and longitude.

NO GOD DAMN IT, HIT CALIFORNIA, CAL-I-FORN-I-A.

FUCK.

I want to escape to Northern New England so badly
I love Massachusetts but I want muh rights and less government more.

Why can't he nuke San Francisco

Seoul would be the only target he could hit with any certainty, and that's if he launches every working nuke and hundreds of dummies to fill the air picture. (which is the projected scenario)
t. ex-Patriot soldier

If they bomb Honolulu, they will have made a mortal enemy of me. Because that city is aesthetic as fuck.

Send them back plan is best plan

Hawaii fag here. Honolulu is a shit hole.

Old missle tech and we've been surrounding China and Russia with missle defense systems for decades.

:(

Try not to get any rat lungworm

t'least he's not going to nuke Seoul,, because if war breaks out, he's only good option is to try to capture Seoul with land troops and held the city and it's citizen as a ''hostage''

Sorry, user, we can rebuild them in Antarctica.

Pearl harber 2.0 incoming.

Some of you guys are alright, don't go to hawaii tomorrow.

Preferably with a bomb.

Looks like my prayers will be answered!

that's one of the fear. if we attack him, he might throw everything he can at SK