>controls the major banks through LIBOR
>London contains more multimillionaires than any other city
>has no native cuisine to speak of, steals from everyone else
>still occupying Ireland
>still occupying Scotland
>still occupying Wales
>have been to war with all but 20 countries that currently exist
>overthrew Iran's democratic government in the 50s to protect British Petrol
>let America "win" their war of independence, now America serves their military interests whenever they please
>infiltrating Africa through BP and Americuck servants
>set up the British mandate of Palestine and pit the Palestinians and Zionists against each other to distract from their shenanigans
>controlled the opium markets in the East and continue to profit off organized drug markets across the world
>released Harry Potter to make the world think young british males are likeable and courageous
>stole most of their language from the French

kek

Some of them also have some strange look,I think due too inbreeding. I really try to ignore it but it's hard

fuck, i completely forgot Sykes-Picot.

The only thing Hitler did wrong was not genociding the Brits desu. Should have wiped them out at Dunkirk then released biological weapons in British population centers. If he had done that, he would have won the war.

When you realize Eternal Anglo and Eternal Jew are SAME than you are truly red pilled.

Anglos burn in hell
I say that as an anglo and jew

I don't know, Sheperds pie is really fucking good. Granted its not exactly a culinary masterpiece, but it works.
Other than that, good post

>Anglos set up parliament so Jews couldn't join it, but anyone could effectively buy a seat
>Jews railroaded into money-making professions because they're not allowed in anything else
>they make a lot of money and start buying seats, making a slight but significant contributon towards more and more pro-capitalist influence leading us to The Great War, where a bunch of industrialsts and royal German cousins sent legions of young men to die for no good reason

at last i truly see

Oh look. If it isn't the ever-present Montenigger. What did the Anglo-Saxon ever to make you hate us so much?

feels good being the master race

tl;dr

Jews seem to be extremely asshurt about Britain.

PS: Enjoy those arbitrary borders we created, asshole.

I think it's more of Eternal Anglo meme that I find funny you know

Divide and conquer shill thread.
Saged lad.
Try harder.

Eternal Anglo dun goofed but we shouldn't feel bad for him cause he deserve it to the maximum

>>let America "win" their war of independence

>Sheperds pie is really fucking good
die in a chemical fire

>controls the major banks through LIBOR
kikes
>London contains more multimillionaires than any other city
kikes
>has no native cuisine to speak of, steals from everyone else
not relivant
>have been to war with all but 20 countries that currently exist
This is a myth
>overthrew Iran's democratic government in the 50s to protect British Petrol
kikes
>let America "win" their war of independence, now America serves their military interests whenever they please
kikes
>infiltrating Africa through BP and Americuck servants
kikes
>set up the British mandate of Palestine and pit the Palestinians and Zionists against each other to distract from their shenanigans
kikes

No.

not an option

Dreadful thread. Sage.

He still would've had you mudblood mongrel kike slaves to deal with.