What is his endgame, Sup Forums? What will he do next? Or did we totally fuck him...

What is his endgame, Sup Forums? What will he do next? Or did we totally fuck him? He just called a random guy a "fucking racist", when he went ALONE bowling.

youtube.com/watch?v=cBLyLItdcUU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ie4SV1vMKDs
youtube.com/watch?v=UeMkBlBUKEU
hewillnotdivideus.xyz
celebdirtylaundry.com/2014/shia-labeouf-arrested-behavior-problems-disorderly-conduct-childhood-suffering-relationship-father-jeffrey-labeouf-rapist/
youtube.com/watch?v=L-4G-2HbNqg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DO IT

He is a narcissist who has no life goals apart from getting attention and Sup Forums is the only place left that gives it to him. He is an addict and Sup Forums is the only dealer in the city.

He also created this thread. Fuck you loser

shia will leave to assemble whatever sanity he has left in a sensory deprivation cabin in finland and become /our_guy/

What was wrong with his french fries??

They didn't use kosher salt

I really like how he larps as a homeless veteran.

As a homeles vet i think the pretenders are hilarious. I had a guy come up to me in a krogers parking lot 3 days ago claiming to ne a vet. I verified he wasnt in 2 questions. But i kept fucking with him for 10 minutes before i told him to fuck off before i called the cops. It was a nigger too.

I dont dress theway i do for recognition but this moron ia literally stealing the homeless vet using his gear vibe.

Fuck off larper

Liberals are mentally ill confirmed

As i post this i am drunk in a park hoping no cops will find me tonight. I have a bronze star with valor and was part of a company that was awarded the valorous unit award. I am a literal peice of shit but i do not lie about my military record.

That guy was super racist against clowns. Not serving fries. And Shia is from a clown family. Totally not ok.

Hes probably bi polar

>when he went ALONE bowling.

Shia needs a friend gusy

It's true. Cucks like being cucked.

Some sort of weird modern ad for Grey Goose.

i looks so much better with short hair
take note lads
long hair is for insane maniacs and faggots
i should know i kept mine long for 30 years
no more!

He produced the most redpilled piece of art in the history of humanity:

youtube.com/watch?v=ie4SV1vMKDs

He should just stick to spitting that FIRE
youtube.com/watch?v=UeMkBlBUKEU

IT looks, i mean SHIA looks so much better, even when acting like a maniac as usual, for having cut his fucking hair and improved his clothing too

So that's what too many blue pills do.

Just to be clear

Is HWNDU over?

Shia Labeouf looked disgusting--nipples protruding--in his gray shirt before the public. Very very disrespectful.

What the fuck is up with him? Someone TLDR me please

What? Who won?

never
hewillnotdivideus.xyz
unless you hack his shit site:)

we did
5-0
the fifth was because the website was hacked
>we
>implying i did shit

Hollywood jews corrupted him from a young age

>Endgame

where can i buy some t shirts like that for cheap that are solid colored with the pocket on them?

>tfw we are going to turn "actual cannibal shia labouf" into reality
is there anything meme magic cant accomplish ?

MKUltra never stopped.

dollar stores

>What is his endgame, Sup Forums?

Absolute division.

Wal mart. They are 5 dollars a peice.

>we did
WOHOOOOO. WE DID IT BOYS!!

He seems to be going for a type of meta-celebrity like kim kardashian, where he would be famous for being spotted and doing dumb shit. He's actually doing a pretty good job.

call the cops, press charges for stolen valor.

yep, not even his wife hangs out with him. she makes him get out of the house when their bull arrives to fuck her. we need to break his MK ultra programming and make him /ourgoy/

his wife ugly af tb.h lmao

What city are you in, user?

in case youre not bullshitting, thank you for your service to this country, hope shit gets better for you man.

He will probably be drawn here and other Sup Forums's out of curiosity. Then he will slowly take the redpill.

Or his arrogance will lead him to self pity which will lead him to doing really weird and stupid shit.

>He is an addict and Sup Forums is the only dealer in the city.
nice

JUST

DO

>tfw I can walk to that bowling alley and missed this

do she shave her eyebrows off? lol. she looks like smeagol.

IT

IT

tfw divided

something happened to shia, hollywood fucked him, fucked his asshole.

He's like me, the nicest guy in the world until he hits the whiskey then he tells people to fuck off to their face when they set him off. I've had episodes like this for as long as I can remember. Generally the other person deserves a response but I blow it so far out of proportion that I look like a fucking maniac. I've struggled with my own personality since as long as I can remember. I'm generally totally fine when I start away from liquor and fucus on work and self improvement. I too generally go places by myself and for every twenty friends I make, I make one enemy and am hostile to them. I generally believe the person I end up not liking is a huge piece of shit, but I end up looking worse somehow. It's all very bizarre that I identify with him so much.

celebdirtylaundry.com/2014/shia-labeouf-arrested-behavior-problems-disorderly-conduct-childhood-suffering-relationship-father-jeffrey-labeouf-rapist/

let me guess, youre also a twisted fucking psychopath.

I don't get what's going on here. Who is he calling a racist and why?

top fucking kek. Somebody find out where the bowling alley is so we can find this cuck

lmao who goes bowling alone? it's barely fun even with a bunch of friends

LOL!

why is hitting him with a bottle because he didn't want to serve him fries racist?
he's lost it clearly

>Is Shia white?
Nop he a filthy sub-human jew

See fags, this is what it means to be sub-human
Anti-social behaviour, disregard of autority, yelling and screaming...
I bet you he gonna sue that goy for those 50 dollars but he told him that the lawyer is gonna call him about those 40. But we both know that he yelled "help police that man stole my 25 dollars" this after the man asked Shia to pay for his french fries 25 dollars as it was on the menu.

Really makes you think

White people work together and don't angry like fucking cunts. They try to fix shit

youtube.com/watch?v=L-4G-2HbNqg

Even Bob Ross would admit that this piece is comprised of nothing but happy little accidents.

why are you homeless then? quit larping my nigger, do you have PTSD? smoke some weed it's being known to help

He's fighting with all his strength against us, it's because in his heart he knows we're right, eventually he'll be broken by our will, he will become our dark champion.

What set him off on his 'artistic' homeless loon stage lads?

Why wasnt being a millionaire actor enough?

Were you also rammed in the backhatch as a kid?

>He just called a random guy a "fucking racist"
it was a sheboon

I like Shia more now than when was an actor.

>HE THREATENED TO HIT ME WITH A BOTTLE OF GREY GOOSE

I was so sad when he left Albuquerque. I was planning to get up next to him and pull a Robin Williams. Every time he chants, "He will not divide us," I'd have said "It's not your fault."

Alas, HWNDU: New Mexico, we hardly knew thee.

Wtf is his problem

his endgame? to be honeyboy again

>dude most likely has Bipolar
>Creates new edgy "art projects" in periods of mania

To recapture his flag

> not HEEBS WILL NOT DIVIDE US
what a waste

Poor Shia

>Finland
>thinks he can escape Sup Forums by going to the most autistic country on earth

F R E N C H
R
I
E
S

Is he tied up by the leg?

His whole body is able to fit through the gate wtf?

Someone needs to shop Yotsuba on the little girl's head and recreate the end of the video

>call cops
>press charges

Kentucky public education everyone

Get a job welfare queen

Dude, he's an artist, why do you motherfuckers care what this weirdo does?

>when he punches at the air
oh lawd

his dick is too big to fit through

He's really embarrassing himself. He should probably check into a clinic or something for a few months. At least that's what I'd tell him if he were someone I cared about. As a Sup Forums browser I hope he continues to do exactly what he's doing because it's hilarious.