Is anyone else on pol fat as shit and trying to free themselves from the caloric jew

is anyone else on pol fat as shit and trying to free themselves from the caloric jew

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qEtygP1Qfjk
startbodyweight.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've eaten nothing but Wendy's burgers these past few months and I'm still lanky as fuck. How do fat people even gain weight? I really want to know because I eat the shittiest food, I don't exercise either, and it just burns away from me. I think I have a genetic condition or something where I can't store fat.

Drink milk!

You gotta eat big to get big

you are not eating as many calories as you think you are

Sugar is the real culprit of obesity. I eat almost anything but I don't eat cake and cookies but rarely. Savory > Sweet

There is no correlation between fat and health. Enjoy your food

jej'd
take a (you)

Go big or go home. If you're not a fat fuck cramming five pounds of BBQ down your slop hole for breakfast, you need to just revoke your American citizenship.

/fat/ man reporting in. My plan to lose weight is just to eat plant and non-processed foods.

This diet supposedly has health benefits that go far beyond weight loss too.

>no correlation between fat and health

yes i am 5"10 185 and i recently had to start buying large t shirts. i cant really go on a diet because i still live at home and dont really have any say over what food my parents make and i dont know how to cook so i guess i will just be fat until i move out and gain some control over my diet. i'm in the rural south so just about everything i eat is fried and i don't have access to a gym inside an hours drive

Do keto

Enjoy life

Average Baconator sandwich from Wendy's has like 1000 calories or something. I eat those with fries, nuggets and a chocolate frosty. I'm pretty sure this is bad and many calories but it's been my daily lunch since January.

>youtube.com/watch?v=qEtygP1Qfjk

No but seriously, 150lbs here. Lose weight bros.

Walk an hour a day and sleep 8 hours a day.
To free oneself from the caloric jew one must become free of the insomnia and internet jew.

I suggest a combination of ephedrine, caffeine, and 2,4 dinitrophenol.

Depending on how awesome you are, you can lose 2 to 3 lbs a day.

>I'm eating nothing but

There's your problem. Eat everything you normally eat, but then also eat a breakfast lunch and dinner. When you can stomach that start to drink a (or possibly another) liter of cola a day.

I cant drink caraonated beverages
long story short i was in the bath room for 3 hours last time i have had a pepsi
I dont eat candy.
I mosly have eat meat
I have always stayed at 175 to 185 pounds

There are innumerable at home exercises that are effective, the rest can be combated by portion control

There are no excuses.

Stop being lazy, get fitness tracker and pretend you are leveling up like you do with your faggot Warcraft

Losing weight is 80 percent diet.

If you don't control your diet, there's no point.

Anyone else irrationally hate fat people? I literally can't stand them. I hate the way they look. I hate it even more when they smile. While im not outright rude to them to their face, I make sure to make their life as hard as possible behind the scenes. I just hate them so much.

what home exercise plan should i do?

just stop

I will always be over the normal BMI but I am at the gym after work everyday. Not too worried about it. Just eat more vegetables and lean meats. Stop eating out and drinking soda. lots of water

6'5 and 450lbs
AMA

check /fit/ and learn to use google

this forum isn't adequate to give you the health information you need but there are thousands of other websites and forums that do exactly that

Started lifting babby's first weights 2 weeks ago

I'm going to stick with it

who here

/steak&potatoes/

fuck sweet stuff

If you eat fast food everyday but only eat like once a day you won't actually gain weight.

Start with pushups, say 5-10 day depending on how active you are. Then walk around the block once or twice. You want to start small to not overwhelm yourself right off the bat.

Slowly those 2 things will become much, much easier. Thats when you increase the reps and add in other exercises, pull ups for example are a damn near complete upper body workout by themselves.

/fit/ will guide you the rest of the way. Godspeed my southern brethren.

what app is that

Its 100% diet. You can eat nothing but ice cream and still lose 100 pounds though youll be hungry everyday hitting your caloric max quick for the day(Unless you burn a lot of calories) and fuck with your system eating shitty food.

Its tedious, but all you have to do is calculate how many calories you eat a day documenting a week or 2. Then subtract 500 from that daily total and you will lose 1 pound a week. Subtract 1000 and it will be 2 pounds a week. Anything higher than 1500 isnt healthy. Fat loss isn't a quick thing.

Its all about calories.

exercise doesn't do shit, just stop eating so much you fat niggers, have some self fucking control or just accept you're going to be fat. don't complain like a fucking woman

I'm too thin...
mfw trying to bulk up a little

my nigga

Nigga, don't fool yourself into these ironman diets that just demotivate you and aren't even that healthy per se.
It's all about input vs output.
If you want to lose lard, you gotta have a caloric deficit.
You can to this by either:
>eating less to reduce input
>exercising more to increase output
>both, for best results and better health
Best exercise for weight loss is cardio, as it increases your metabolic rate.
Cardio also helps with restoring your fucked fat-man cardiovascular system so that you don't get a hearth attack or stroke in your 60s.

Fitbit. Get one if you can afford or something similar. If you're goal oriented with good habit forming skills for yourself in the beginning, and profit in the long run. I live in a city with 0 mass transit and I quit 90% of video games and fell in love with running and lifting for the first time since college.

push ups, sit ups, dips, planks, burpees, jumping jacks, squats etc.. etc.. etc...

you are just a lazy nigger and will always be one

>MOMMMMM MORE CHICKEN TENDERS

exercise doesn't burn nearly as many calories as you think it does. you'd have to bicycle for like an hour to burn off a single mcdonalds burger for instance. so just eat less you fucking fat fuck. take small bites, drink lots of water, all that gay shit. or just fill up on vegetables but knowing your dumb ass you'd put all kinds of butter and teriyaki sauce and shit on them.

Two years ago I was at 36% body fat and didn't know how to stop stuffing my face. To make things worse, I had little muscles. I've used keto to get that down to 22% and plan to get to 15%. I've just started lifting but it's difficult to balance the needs of muscle building and fat loss in ketosis. I know many people are able to achieve it but I'd rather hit my fat goal and then try pushing on muscle.

tl;dr: keto helps you to stop shoveling food into your cakehole.

>when user fails to mention all that meth he's using

i tried eating lots of vegetables with ranch dressing for a week one time but i didnt lose any weight

Lol good thing you live where you live then. I think they are disgusting, fat women are the furthest thing from attractive.

I drift back and forth between hungry skelton and ottermode depending on how lazy I'm feeling

>ranch dressing
There's your problem.
Sauces are stealth calorie bombs. It's very easy to lose track of how much they add to the total calories of your meal.
Also too large portions, probably.

No im a svelte femboi qt

It's probably because you are under 27 and still have a retard strength metabolism

You'll get fat faster than you will notice one day.

Same problem bro. I'm also an Army Officer, expected to beat every other enlisted solider on runs and the PT test. My cardio is in great shape, but between that and my metabolism, it's a bitch to gain any lean muscle.

No I'm skinny. Blessed with good genetics so I never watch what I eat

lol

Also you have to be faster so they don't beat you up?

I'm not fat as shit, but I'm definitely in a fight against the caloric Jew.

t. kid in JROTC that gets a 60/60/60 on his PT test

I do

In fact I try to make them fatter so they explode

I take great pleasure in leaving gifts of sugary cheap cookies out for my fat coworkers and suggesting we order pizza (and then decline to order myself).

You probably skip breakfast then eat an 1800-2000 calorie meal then nothing else until dinner. You probably snack a lot less than obese people as well.
Genetics definitely plays some part of it though.

Same here.

My diet consists pretty much entirely of Wendy's and large dominos pizzas eaten enough entirely by me and I weigh 140 at almost six feet. Still have slight abs and can kick above my head.

The real answer is that people don't do shit after they eat. I always make sure to work out even a little bit each day and not eat and go straight to sleep or lounge.

Also, Americans are lazy as fuck. That "do ten pushups a day and you'll feel better" thread a few days ago was filled with people screaming "TEN PUSHUPS WON'T DO SHIT!"

10 is still more than zero, and adds up if you do even two sets everyday. Just take care of your bodies a little bit you fat retards.

startbodyweight.com/

I stopped drinking beer and started taking Niacin supplements and lost 80 pounds in 7 months. Just FYI...

Question fitness bros.

I have a 110 barbell in my basement that I'm going to start deadlifting with. I can definitely deadlift a lot more but that's all I have. How many sets/reps do I have to do with that to get in decent, non skinny fat shape?

What is niacin even supposed to do? Im afraid I will turn into Eric Hayden if i take it.

There is absolutely no excuse at this juncture why you don't know how to eat right or take care of yourself.

You literally have all knowledge available to the human race at your finger tips.

Picture related, a good place to start.

EAT FIBER BARS AND DRINK WASSER FAGGOT NOW GET OUT AND DO BETTER

>a week
>ranch dressing
lmao

its liek when people eat less for a couple days and think "why did my weight not go down, what the fuck'' as they step on their 500lb limit scale

You're welcome, again.

i have kicked it pretty much. used to weigh 475 pounds last year at my heaviest but started losing weight at the end of September 2016 and have lost about 170 since then.. my long term goal is to be 180 by the end of the year. its not that hard to do if youre serious about it. you dont even have to exercise if you dont want to. just have to eat right, clean your diet up drop the alc, soda, junk food, i still eat whatever i want i just eat about 1600-1800 calories a day and snack on healthier shit like fruit. feels good man

And, again.

Walk a mile or two a day, drink water, get good sleep, and start with the foods I've shown you.

If you cant find your way from there, find a rope strong enough to hold your fat ass and hang yourself.

you don't eat nearly as much as you think you do. your body isn't some freakish anomaly.

metabolic rate doesn't slow that much with age. that's just a dumb excuse.
it's about 2.5% per decade, which is hardly noticeable.

Literally this. Controlling your diet is controlling your weight. Caloric intake in relation to caloric expenditure is the only thing that makes you fat. Period. Exercise on top of diet is bonus/only really necessary if you're looking to tone your body.

>t. exercises very little yet has a healthy diet, 150 lbs

I got out of the Navy two years ago and I relished in not having to work out or watch my weight anymore. I didn't necessarily start eating much worse, I just stopped working out at all.

A few weeks ago I looked at a recent pic of myself and I didn't like what I saw. Nipples protruding from my shirt, emphasized by emerging man tits. No V shape at all, just a rounding of the abdomen and puffy cheeks covered by a beard. It was nice not working out, but I don't want to have man tits and a gut. I vowed to drop 20lbs and keep it off for good, then I will keep going if I am not satisfied. I don't care about abs or getting swole, I just don't want to be a slob.

Drink Diet CokeĀ®