My boss just sent me this message; any validity?

My boss just sent me this message; any validity?

Also: a celebration perhaps?

Is there a single bit of evidence to link the halal certification board to isis, or is it just the "all muslims = isis" meme?

Reply stating that as a devout, practicing muslim, you do not celebrate easter and are horrified at the insensitive comment and content of his message. Also you're vegan so you're offended about the suggestion you would hurt a precious cow by consuming chocolate aswell.

You have to swim back, Achmed.

Want to know how I know you work for a shitty company?

>Lindt

OP's boss is fucking based.

I doubt he's right but Cadbury is an inferior quality chocolate anyway

yeah do this, threaten to sue, and then be top jew.

Tell him Easter is illegal in the workplace and your see him with the Fair Work Commission on Monday

>Cadbury added to the dropped list

Seriously getting difficult to remember all these companies when I go shopping.

saving this shit is trippy

t. Muhummed Al Baziin Abdulla

>Creme Eggs are produced by Cadbury UK in the United Kingdom and by Cadbury Adams in Canada.

Two terrorist sympathizing cuck countries. I wouldn't be surprised if the money went to ISIS.

spread the word my man

Ask him if he goes to Sup Forums

Good to.know.

just had a seizure,saw kek. it was awesome, thanks.

>2017
>buying any "kosher" products that support slimes and kikes

>be ignorant subhuman racist, spout "facts" from emails forwarded by other racists
>racists on Sup Forums celebrate your ignorance

>racist
How ?

He is lumping ISIS with all Muslims, he's calling for a total avoidance of halal products based on some more than likely false notion.

It's like saying no one should buy mexican products because some of those products are produced by cartel members.

It's thinly veiled subhuman rafism

Your boss is BASED

you shouldn't buy Mexican products because they're produced by cartel members paco

Based boss but holy shit this is the most retarded marketing ploy ever becuase milk and most ingredients are inherently halal and the only possible way to get that certification is from the cows that were killed to produce gelatin from there bones was slaughtered in the muzzie way but at the same time gelatin in it self is haram.....

Why would a company be this retarded to appease muslims if its going to get boycotted by normal people

99.9% of them aren't, it's thinly veiled racism to avoid mexican products entirely due to that 0.1%

but sandniggers avoid 100% of non-Halal products.
They are the biggest racists ever.

are you fucking retarded islam is not a race its not racist to hate muslims

That's pretty good b8. I think we should get behind that and spread it around.

Fuck Easter.
I'm not celebrating that shit this year.

Is your boss Pauline Hanson?

>Seriously getting difficult to remember all these companies when I go shopping.

just stop shopping, it's easier that way

Just don't eat food and don't drink fluids. Go innawoods and hunt your food and drink your recycled piss

I'm buying from Cadbury so isis and I can both celebrate easter

>created Al-Qaeda, the Taliban, ISIS and funds '''moderate rebels'''