Are white people failures? is there any virtue in this race? is it really worth saving...

are white people failures? is there any virtue in this race? is it really worth saving? you look around you don't like what you see. this is the world whites have made for themselves Sup Forums. this is the natural consequence of unrestrained white freedom. the white woman and man have proven that left to their own devices they devolve into degeneracy. the SJW is perhaps the most white of all things on the planet. it's a uniquely white phenomenon created specifically white western society. it exists NOWHERE else and has existed NOWHERE else throughout any race of people in any point in history.

is the world better off without white people Sup Forums?

It's a cuck race

Just posted pic related in another thread

can't tell if kikes or shareblue losers

The world would drive itself into the ground, crash and burn, without the white race.

t. Africa / The Middle East / Asia / (t.b.d. Mars)

>what is loyalty
>what is sacrifice
wouldn't expect a nigger to understand

the world existed for a very long time before modern white western society, and all of the things you prize as "keeping it afloat" popped up :(

You're not white, spic. That meme you posted can't be found in your southern American shithole

i am actually white. i'm white and i'm a white supremacist, but i'm pretty fucking disillusioned when i look around and see what's happening. i think to myself "WTF AM I FIGHTING FOR?". we have already lost, that's the reality :(

Every time i see a white child smile, i know that there is something left worth fighting for.

The black pill is the last pill, the white race is finished, the future is bleak and with no sign of things turning around.

well white people had their shot,

thanks white people, western civilizzation was good while it lasted

The world was shit before rules. I doubt many would exist or even be comfortable if a lot of that went away.

not when they're smiling because a black person "put the white man in his place" or because they're listening to fucking gangster rap and all of the other stupid bullshit white children smile over these days :(

yup, this is the correct outlook and prognosis :(

really. did you hang out in the world before rules? maybe you're just too weak to bang a hot bitch over the head, drag her back to your cave, fuck her primally, then raise a family, hunt, fish and survive without having to be an economic debt slave :(

The issue is our (((elite))), all races need leadership.

how can you pass the buck like that though? it's white people that allowed themselves to be so hopelessly subjugated by their "elites" as well "elites" from other races (jooos, hung nubian gods)

>The world would drive itself into the ground, crash and burn, without the white race.

>are white people failures?

This whole species is a failure but Anglos have the highest Neanderthal DNA which makes them the master race. Why you ask?

Neanderthal minds were more focused and built for imagination and much smarter than Homo sapiens. Autismos are the last remnant of the Neanderthals.

Autists must unite and breed out the normies who are holding back society. Populations will level off, resources will become less scarce, people will be smarter and more organized. If you're at all a normie, non autist, you are what is wrong with this world. We will have our time. Nature is already increasing us day by day.

While there is a breeding pair we have not lost. You forget the adversity we have faced in the past. For us unfortunately, I feel like we have to come race to face with our mortality to remind us of it.

>Autists must unite and breed out the normies who are holding back society.
yeah you're the problem. autists are the reason we're in the situation we're in. you're the weakest. you represent the literal glorification of retardation and weakness. you_are_not_a_master_race. you_have_a_mental_disability. this disability prevents you from understanding and comprehending reality in the same capacity that others have. period. our weak and sick society has pumped you up by sucking your dick and caressing your ego into thinking that you're actually not only "as good" as normal people, but "better" when it's patently not the case.
and it's SJW culture that the fucking autists are much more likely to flock to (though obviously Sup Forums gets its share too, it's not nearly as many).

:(

If we outnumber you, do we not become the society that you speak of?

The Neo-Babylonian Empire fell 23 years after Nebuchadnezzar II died. You're inadvertently proving his point.

That doesn't prove pic related was wrong, kike

>The Neo-Babylonian Empire fell 23 years after Nebuchadnezzar II died. You're inadvertently proving his point.
But it was brought up by non-whites...

dude just fuck off, i don't need to engage with fucking literal retards like you.
you're a literal retard trying to justify your existence and glorify your fucking deficiency. you literally represent everything that's fucking wrong with out society.
nature would weed you the fuck out in an instant if you stepped outside of the confines of societies bubble. the reason there are so many of you these days is because natural selection has been mitigated. if society crashes, you're the fucking first to get eaten retard, because that's what happens to people who can't conceive reality, so don't pump yourself up too much.

You cling to your society like its a natural thing.

>Cannot be bothered to think outside of Jew labels like, "disorder/disability."
>Does not know what it truly means to be an individual in their own world.
>The greatest minds in history have been autistic or on the spectrum.
>Will probably resort to how this post affects them. ME ME ME

We're not the problem. You people are.

I will take exist nowhere else because they kill them all for the triple word score.

Also Neanderthals were much better hunters than Homo sapiens. We put our mind to something, we typically master it.

Not that you understand, you're a short cutter. Also you type like someone who has a double digit IQ.

yeah ok this is pure autism at work here.

> You cling to your society like its a natural thing.

this is what you say to a post describing life outside society and how faggot autists wouldn't be able to survive in it? hahahahahahaha ok you people should be locked in institutions, sterilized or executed, holy fuck. it's beyond reproach that you idiots literally think you're "equal" or that you make sense, much less that you're "superior".

:(

oh look, autists being obsesed with internet grammar, how fucking stereotypical.

suk a dik retard. u mean nothing, you're a deficient and you should be gelded.

You're just using ad Homs at this point. It's pretty embarrassing actually. You haven't refuted anything.

:)

Oh wait. You're actually trolling me. That or you're a child. Go to bed.

No one thinks that.
DUMB FUCK

Your infographic is wrong. Eg:
(((The Internet))) -- (((Bob Khan))) and (((Vint Cerf)))
(((Computer))) -- (((John von Neumann)))
etc.

you're a literal fucking retard that can't process reality and you're displaying the same lack of self-awareness that every other one of your retard brethren does. you represent everything awful about "your people" and why they need to be dealt with immediately