Trump is going to flood the U.S. with only north korean women

Trump is going to flood the U.S. with only north korean women.

Are you ready for your NK qt3.14 Sup Forums?

They won't be muslim and since they were oppressed they'll be loyal to you and become perfect wives.

This is Trumps answer to the low white birthrates. He is making a sacrifice to mix the future of this country with korean blood in order to save it.

He knows atleast koreans are decent people and aren't muslim.

RIP Tea Girl

OP is right. can't wait for my qt NK wifu

there is hope for us after all Sup Forums

North Koreans are like 5 feet tall, I'd never condemn my kids to be manlets.

north korean women are 4 feet tall, inbred, unvaccinated, and have never been to a doctor or dentis in their lives. i got yellow fever, you have yellow aids.

>Mfw Trump is giving us qt NORK girls as spoils of War
He really is /our/guy... OR he's jewing us again by trying to get us to race mix with Qt NORKS
FUUGG

Plus they wouldn't be expensive to feed, 3 bowls of rice a day would be a feast compared to their standard fare.

I'm actually OK with this, if we save tea girl.

>unvaccinated

so no autism? praise kek its just what we need

yup, rice and kimchi for dinner. Sure beats the grass and dryer lint they were eating back home

kek, so true, so true

who where ready to fuck the communism out of qtzips?

>Yellow aids

No, no, no.
The Norks are for the black and Latino men. Their mix is going to replace the dying white race. Superior athletic ability and asian intelligence on top of a budding eugenics program. Every basketball game and football game is followed by the athletes having breeding parties. Super soldier stock in the making.

Imagine if you put sausage gravy over top, they would likely shit a brick and never want to leave.

I AM GETTING MY NORK WAIFU, BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY.

Wait arnt North Korean males all malnourished and shit? Can't we get them face surgery and just dress them up as girls?

Traps are gay
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Malnourishment during the formative years.
Don't starve your kid.

ONE PROBLEM: Koreans are fucking psycho.
Dated daughter of a Nork woman- hot but completely neurotic.

>yellow
>aids