Would we be better off today if he accepted his title as King of America?

Would we be better off today if he accepted his title as King of America?

No. They escaped England to be free from monarchy in the first place.

We would have been better off if the South hadn't imported thousands of niggers.

wrong, mostly about religious and economic persecution

that being said it wouldn't matter if he was king or not, america was destined to be babylon and reach peak degeneracy before transforming into atlantis regardless

No, they came to america to escape the established church (north) or to make money (south). The revolution was to escape the authority of the British Parliament, upon which the colonies had no vote. They didn't mind the King and started out even wanting him to reassert his authority over the colonies and put confine the British Parliament to Britain where it belonged. The King was just a figurehead of legitimacy at that stage.

We'd be better off if congress had let grant make the Dominican Republic the official state for niggers

no you stupid LARPing aut-kike faggot.

Also, Washington was never offered the title of "King" The idea was that he was so fucking popular that he could consolidate his power, keep running, and just become president for life. And since he sided with the federalist on most cases, he could become dictator of america. But instead, he stopped after 2 terms.

King George III thought this is what he would do, but when he found out he wasnt, he called Washington the greatest man in the world.

>constitution based off radical equality
>started the end of slavery
>first secular society
>defined unalienable rights
>created a classless society
>identity based on ideals and not ethnicity, creed, religion or the past
>laws revolve around the individual and not the collective

Stop reading those c u c ks Hoppe and Richard Spencer.

Washington believed in America and he stepped down because of the principals and ideals which America espouses.

Take pride in your nation, it is the greatest.

While I still think that the current governing system is the best, sometimes I wonder if a constitutional monarchy would be better, with similar checks and limitations to what we have now. I mean, we're already halfway there considering all the government encroachment over the years.

There's no evidence he was ever offered a crown. It's just a popular myth.
PS I live a few streets away from his family's ancestral manor.

>implying the vast majority of Sup Forums isnt retarded edge lords that started getting high off their own supply and became the shitposting faggots they were just pretending to be

there was disagreements on whether to have monarchy but the time of monarchs was coming to an end in the 19th century

Anything is better than (((democratic republics)))

why do americans have such a hardon for monarchy?

>dude if only we were lead by one person for their entire life just because their parent did before them it would be great lol

I live in a monarchy and it's more cucked than you

We should have taken only Irish slaves.

The quickest way to make the world a better place is if we just kill all the muslims.

>why do americans have such a hardon for monarchy?

We dont. Only a handfull of edgy nu/pol/ faggots want a monarchy

They didn't need him to be King. They just needed to listen to his farewell speech and follow it through.

>retardation, the post

It would have been interesting to see how succession was to have played out. If a hereditary monarchy, George never had any biological children, but I suppose a House of Custis would have arisen.

Unless an elective monarchy or someone similar to the Five Good Emperors.
And Heaven forbid a war for succession broke out

fucking retard washington was one of the most incompetent greedy men to ever walk the face of the earth. He was a shit general that only got into the military by nepotism and was prone to savage fits of rage and depression. He was only venerated by the congress as a figure head of the revolution to manipulate public opinion.

Masons still would have killed him.