Mate selection discussion: Age

Alright boys,let me ask you this:

whats the best age for your partner to be when you start dating. also, whats the best age to get married as a guy?

im thinkin 19 might be your best bet. probably hasnt ridden the cock carousel yet, and you probably wont end up in jail

give me some arguments, people

>19 might be your best bet. probably hasnt ridden the cock carousel yet

lol, you Leafs are funny.

if you dont marry your hs sweetheart, you have already missed the mark

Man should be 30, girl should be 18 or whatever the legal age is in your area. As young as possible.

Hang out around high school girls and groom them so you can bag one once they turn legal.

Marriage at 16, non stop children.

32 dating a 21 year old here, been together 3 years.

Its optimal because I'm established (103k/year) and still in great shape. She is younger, but absolutely loyal and intelligent (going for MSc next year), is semi-religious, and lets be honest, pretty hot.

We plan on marrying next year.

Doing it right, good luck to you user. May she bear you many warrior sons and pure daughters.

I married at 25. Wife's 3 years younger than me. I would say definitely marry before 30, marry a girl younger than you that hasn't had much experience with men, and wants to have kids rather than work, or can work a part time job while she is a mother too.

Fuck 19 year olds, by the time you hit 40 start fucking 24-25 year olds.

By 50, don't care so much about sex, but now you don't have a divorce and some fucking kids you never see but always pay for, can just go through life without saying sorry or doing anything you don't want to.

>absolutely loyal

dudes should be 26-32 and a good bitch is 18-22(any longer than that and their uterus are just turn into useless dried out cunts).

You can't beat them, so join them.

Bang sluts, spin plates, settle when you're established for the highest quality woman you can land.

Everyone should get married when they're ten years old.

This is true, I fell for the preggo 25+ year old bitch and all my kids are going to be future /R9K/ers

Sir Francis Bacon was 45 when he married a 14 year old girl. He's remembered as a great man. Use this knowledge however you wish.

These guys will have successful marriages. Everyone else is going for golddiggers or will be forever alone.

Not true at all dude. You can get married young. I was dating my wife all through college and after college I married her because I stayed with the company I worked at during high school and college, did fucking nothing with my degree but managed to get a decent job to provide for both of us

I don't care that I married young and that I'll never get to fuck lots of women. I like it better this way. Don't accept defeat it's not hard to marry young if you do it right

If you really think that most girls who are 19 have full on ridden the actual cock carousel already you have some messed up ideas. Some may have of course, but not every girl is the most wonton slut ever.

This.

I met and dropped a virgin I met at 19, when I was 23. Only years later after taking the redpill did I realize what a fuckup that was...

Her body was like pic related. It's worse now of course, and she's on the CC, but when I think of what might have been...

user WANT MILKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

perfect age is half your age + 2 yrs

men in their 20's
women about 19

yeah go younger for sure I made the mistake of going older and now I get to watch as I quickly become to good for her

bro she's cheating on you, sorry you had to find out on a Laotian metallurgy forum

So far it's been great. We still both really love each other and have minimal fights. Don't have kids yet but that'll probably make it better.

My uncle who met his wife when they were fucking 12 just got into a divorce, but it wasn't because of his wife, she was loyal as fuck, he cheated on her and said he didn't love her anymore, shit was fucked. I'll never end up doing something like that

>going for MSc
if you are paying for it you are a complete cuck

i've traced a lot of my lines back.
before the 20th century, they pretty uniformly got married between 18 and 22, and had kids consistently until about 35.
that shit is how it was meant to be.

I'll be 25 in a month, but 2 years younger than me at this age. Once I'm 26, 3 years younger.. 27, 4 years younger.. 28, 5 years younger. I'd say about an 8-10 year gap is comfortable with me, but no more I don't think.

35 but only if you want kids, get one that already has some so you know they won't suck at parenthood.

Thought about breaking up my wife when I was in school because I was getting attention from some bimbo in a history class that was kinda hot.

I never fucking did it and holy shit I am so glad I controlled myself after I realized that I probably wouldn't be married now if I did

I have a friend in germany, the most developed and technologically advanced country in the world. He is a pilot, and he just fucked a 14 year old. LEGALLY.

embarrassing you think you can deduce that from virtually no information, insecure loser.

i would hate to be the girl you eventually love your virginity too

of course i'm not

؜>probably hasnt ridden the cock carousel yet
wrong

>a Laotian metallurgy forum
The correct nomenclature is
>an anonymous [Esoteric Place Name] [Obscure Pastime or Hobby] imageboard...
Get it right m8.

im 27 and with a 19 year old columbian girl.

she was a virgin.

she is crazy about me, i have the power to drop her whenver i want, but she treats me so good.

she is anti degenerate, she is very sincere, loyal to the bone, i just sometimes think its too good to be true,

she must really want me to marry her.

its amazing how you can mold these youngsters. you can acually get to them to think the way you think .

they can see the world the way you see the world.

best part is this girl has integrity.

but i suspect she is atheist

Dude in the U.S. up until the 60's people were still getting married usually around 18-21. That was the golden age. Counter culture and leftists ruined that though because they wanted to just fuck instead of appreciate monogamy. Fucking shame

Really getting married today is essentially cuckoldry.

>I have a friend in germany, the most developed and technologically advanced country in the world. He is a pilot, and he just fucked a 14 year old
sounds like your friend is a muslim refugee

37, wife is 9 years younger, heavily Christian and sticks to her values. Happily married for 5 years and have a beautiful aryan princess daughter.

when was the last time you went through her phone?

That belly button has had a dick in it.

Age doesn't mean anything. I know women who had 5 partners before they hit 15 and I know women who were chaste until 25.

Sounds great man. Married my hs gf after getting back together after college. She was still a virgin since she was focused on school and now we are married with a kid at 27. It's a good life.

I think I'm in love wirh you

well were having a kid together soon so its not like I'm going anywhere its just a nightmare when other more attractive girls hit on you

>going for MSc next year
>Allowing your wife to go to college

You already fucked up nigger

I just want a gf with big tiddies desu

There's an 11-year age gap between my parents, it allows for greatness if I do the same since I'll be in my late 20's soon.

Can I have your life ?

T H I C C is best lads.

I'm mildly against these kind of threads because they tend to demoalize anons who are not on track to achieve the marriage timing that Sup Forums finds ideal. Men can impregnate women at any age. Sort youself out and fund a good woman. Dont worry so much about this stuff.

>Hang out around high school girls and groom them

how do you even do that? even if youre in youre 20s its considered weird. in your 30s you might end up in jail

sorry to derail, but that girl is qt af, even without nips

lmao she's got you fooled.

15? Yes, user! Is this a legitimate legal defense btw?

I can already see how fat shes going to be in 5 years or less

Buddy, that's a bit more than thicc...

do you even know what thicc means?

So half this board can bang 9 year olds?

i hope to be you in a few years. where did you meet this then 18 year old?

>caring about filthy, smelly, dumb 3DPD whores

Those filthy whores start riding the cock carousel at 12. There's nothing good about 3DPD scum anons.

Take the 2D redpill~!

>F A T T is best lads.
ftfy

So she was fat

Good for you man. I took my wife's virginity in college. I had sex with some other girls in high school and she only fooled around with some guy in high school but never really did anything.

I almost kind of wish I never did anything with girls in high school so that we both could've taken each others virginity I bet that is a great thing, but I was a horny teenager

i'm jelly

Around 15 or 16.

That's the best age.

I'm 19 so I'll probably find some 16 year old soon. Because by the time she's 19 she has probably fucked a few guys so you need to red pill her at that age where its not pedophilia but she's probably still innocent.

I don't think it matters when men get married, anywhere between the age of 22 and 35. The older men are the more wealth they will have accumulated unless they are useless shills living in their moms basement. Us men need to be able to provide for the mother the minimum of four children we'll have. The woman should be between 19 and 24 when she marries and should immediately begin bearing children. Pump out them babies when she's at her most fertile. Don't make the mistake of waiting in order to pursue a joyless soulless career.

being with a virgin is really the best thing

it's like vicariously experiencing love again for the first time. and they don't know the "games" so you don't always need to be in a weird power struggle.

So, a landwhale?

Nice yeah I'm trying to have a kid with my wife soon but we are spending a few more years without one before we go ahead and do that.

I never really speak to any other women. Barely have any other female friends and if I hang out with them I have them over when my wife is home. Girl at my work is kind of flirtatious but I don't flirt back.

Worst thing about being married young is all my manchildren friends who I've been friends with since highschool think I'm some sort of pussy for being married

Both of these anons got it right. Honestly marrying your HS sweetheart might sound nice but from the age of 18 to your mid-20s you really do a lot of discovery about yourself as a person, so it's difficult so say you'll be compatible with someone you dated in your teenage years.

Also couldn't image dating a younger girl, my gf right now is 25, independent and a sweetheart, as mature as some people can be there's a lot of life that happens before your mid-twenties that can make it hard for someone younger to really relate

>be 20
>just got a new job
>qt3.14 said she was 17 and in high school still

I'm gonna try and go for it.

My gf is 19, started dating her at 18. She had sex before we met, but never UNPROTECTED sex. I would say OP is right, it's a good age to date. A lot of young women crave security and desperately want to fufill a submissive role to a male counterpart. The longer they go without a stable, meaningful relationship, the more they slut around for basic physical intimacy and male companionship- even if it doesn't last a week.

fuck off back to r9k faggot. anyone who seriously replied to op needs to go to. SAGE

You are blue pilled. Do not buy into the degeneracy of pursuing nothing but personal pleasure rather than building a family. Build a family, stay true to your European heritage. Don't fall for the degenerate post modern broken society where there is a complete lack of order and morals.

>whats the best age for your partner to be when you start dating.
High school if at all.
>whats the best age to get married as a guy?
You shouldn't since marriage is a terrible deal for men.
>probably hasnt ridden the cock carousel yet,
Some cocks yes but not fully ridden.
>and you probably wont end up in jail
If a cunt wants you in jail she will fucking get you in jail.

>responds to this and only this
>already suspicious and jealous

Have babies ASAP. Who cares what your blue pilled friends think. Deep down they are jealous that you have the opportunity to build a family and be a real man.

Allah Akbar my brother

Many chicks around the 17-25 age at my uni have some pretty high expectations. Some have an unrealistic entitlement mentality and some have unrealistic standards for a man. But they also want to meet hubby at the uni as part of the "college experience", so they get really pushy and end up doing some dumb shit, get really clingy and controlling, etc. These chicks can be pretty lame or boring and end up making their relationship their identity.
I'm 22, but I have actually found that I get along really well with chicks in the 26-30 range. They seem to be more relaxed and not as anxious about relationship stuff. I think that some of the best relationships happen when two people have separate identities and lives, but choose to hangout and start dating because they really enjoy the other person and their personality. They have other cool stuff they could be doing but choose to put time into each other.

I love watching cucks rationalize.

Allah wills it. Deflower 9 year olds and thou shalt receive 72 even younger virgins in heaven.

>friend's cousin is 1 year old than me (she's 20-21) at the time
>5'8" very skinny, model figure
>is virgin, im her first bf
>are together for a while
>ditch her after i cheat with 2 random thick sluts

>now 20-21, meet 17 year old
>go out for a while, its comfy because im working so damn much and i chill and eat at her house
>take her virginity
>ditch her to find more attractive/thicc

fuck man im a shithead
still miss the first girl sometimes

I'm 27, wife is 25, we will have kids probably within the next two years. We want to travel a little bit. I haven't really been outside the U.S all that much.

>Who cares what your blue pilled friends think. Deep down they are jealous that you have the opportunity to build a family and be a real man.

I don't give a fuck what they think, but for some reason I really don't think they're jealous. I think they think I'm jealous because they spend time fucking whores and are still partying and getting drunk all the time. It's ridiculous, they still all play videogames all day and barely hold jobs. These are guys I've known all my life though so I still hang out with them because they are my best friends but I'm glad I decided to take a more traditional path early on in life because I genuinely feel bad for these guys, and they are so fucked they say they feel bad for me, whatever

You are my inspiration senpai

Lets be real though if they let you take their virginity that easily they would've dumped you if you hadn't or would have stuck with you until hitting 35 having two kids and then would divorce you and fuck you financially over for life.

took a long time with each... both were from conservative mexican households

>implying that having kids makes you a great parent

oh my fucking god yes.

so much this...

they dont have any emotional baggage.

and yes its like im falling in love again, except now i know all the things not to do.

still i dont love her as much as she loves me.

and ill never make sure she catches me cheating

>It's worse now

Is such a thing even possible?

Or you could let them know you're not going to tolerate any power struggle from her and dump her if she tries anything funny.
I personally don't mind her having it her way sometimes as long as she's not making unnecessary drama.
Honestly, it doesn't matter how many partners she had as long as she wasn't, rated in declining order:
1) fucking for money or fame
2) cheating on her partners
3) fucking outside of a relationship
4) fucking while hoping to bait the guy into a relationship
This. Being in a relationship due to any kind of social pressure is stupid and such women should be informed about your stances or avoided.

Ha! She would never loose that baby fat after I knock her up a half dozen times!

also men, be aware that girls 18-22 fall in love easily and fall out of love easily.

you have to know how to maintain it,

Thicc means a little heavier but still curvy, that girl looks like a cupcake. She could still salvage herself with some exercise and proper diet, but knowing how women age there is no way in hell I could hitch myself to that. That is barely 1:55am at the bar beer goggles last chance material for me.

how

>women who aren't even old enough to buy their own alchohol
L
M
A
O

>women who aren't even old enough to buy their own alchohol

>american
oh, im so sorry

Very, very dependent on the individual.

I am a happily married 27 year old woman. We have been married 6 years this September, been together 11 years also in September.

I've had friends who married and divorced after I already had been married a couple years. Also have friends who married the chick they accidentally knocked up in high school and they are happily married. I know some who did the same and ditched the relationship soon after.

My cousin married at 29 and they are very happy and will have been married 10 years at the end of this month.

I noticed the marriages that last are with an age gap, but not too big. My husband is 3 years older than me, my parents who were together for 30 years til my mother died and they were 5 years apart.

I don't really know of any 30 year olds marrying someone more than a decade younger where it works. One of my friends who is a single mother now at 26 left her husband who was 37. He hid an alcohol habit and a beating habit from her. My other single mother friend who has fucking twins was married to a 34 year old at 21, and he was really shit and disappeared one day. Then again, both live in Alabama so maybe the quality of single older young men there.

This is all anecdotal and situational, relationships cannot be simplified into bullet points and extensive blog posts.