WTF HAVE YOU DONE Sup Forums!?!?

>What started as a few isolated anti-Semitic tweets suggesting that Jared Kushner should be ‘fired’ because of his ‘Jewish supremacist views’ has quickly metastasized into a full-blown onslaught of anti-Semitic hate speech

>the calls to “fire Kushner” and the “full-bore assault perpetrated primarily by white supremacists and anti-Semites of various stripes” began against the backdrop of Stephen Bannon’s removal from the National Security Council, reports of tension between Bannon and Kushner and the cruise missile strike on a Syrian air base ordered by Trump last week in response to a chemical weapons attack

ADL is watching us

newsweek.com/jared-kushner-targeted-anti-semitic-campaign-online-adl-582581

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/jared-kushner-targeted-anti-semitic-campaign-online-adl-582581
jewishbusinessnews.com/2017/01/31/george-soros-backed-jared-kushner-venture-cadre-250-million/
arabianbusiness.com/trump-saudi-arabia-in-mutual-embrace-667300.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/7/trump-ready-to-approve-weapons-packages-to-saudi-a/
archive.is/Iyir5
nationalvanguard.org/2015/09/facebook-outlines-measures-to-combat-racist-and-xenophobic-content/
i.ytimg.com/vi/9-4zsWXcT3Q/hqdefault.jpg
forward.com/fast-forward/361591/soros-rips-would-be-dictator-trump-lends-money-to-his-in-laws-the-kushners/
nytimes.com/2017/01/27/us/politics/trump-cabinet-family-voter-registration.html
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/01/26/it-turns-out-trump-son-in-law-jared-kushner-is-also-registered-to-vote-in-two-states/?utm_term=.3416c76a6746
nytimes.com/2005/03/05/nyregion/democratic-donor-receives-twoyear-prison-sentence.html
archive.is/JBeKi
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2016/11/16/trump-kushner-christie-transition/93992468/?utm_source=feedblitz&utm_medium=FeedBlitzRss&utm_campaign=usatodaycomwashington-topstories
cnn.com/2016/11/16/politics/trump-transition-jared-kushner-chris-christie/
nationalvanguard.org/2015/06/on-the-origin-of-the-word-racist/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Disgusting. Reminder Hitler was an SJW crying about jew privilege no different than the college feminists today

first post, worst post

The goyim are awakening.

>newsweek.com/jared-kushner-targeted-anti-semitic-campaign-online-adl-582581

"classic Jewish conspiracy theories"

They're not even trying anymore...

Nigger please

kek

jewishbusinessnews.com/2017/01/31/george-soros-backed-jared-kushner-venture-cadre-250-million/

arabianbusiness.com/trump-saudi-arabia-in-mutual-embrace-667300.html

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/7/trump-ready-to-approve-weapons-packages-to-saudi-a/

>Suggesting that Kushner should be fired for racist views is anti-semitism now
"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize."

THE GOYIM ARE FINDING OUT

QUICK MAKE MORE BLACKED THREADS

ADL has been watching us for years m8

>Before Syria bombing

The entire liberal kike media attacks Trump and calls him anti-semitic

>After Syria bombing

The entire liberal kike media attacks anyone criticizing Trump and calls them anti-semitic

Fucking jewish parasites, the holohoax didn't happen but it should.

>thats actually the first good "leftist" meme iv ever seen, it prolly came from a right winger

ADL on Steve Bannon: He is anti-semetic and disqualified for his racist views

ADL on Jared Kushner: It is anti-semetic to want Kushner fired for his racist views

ADL if you're reading this go fuck yourselves

There was nothing anti Semitic in the fire Kushner meme

SHUT

Truly none can surpass the Jews when it comes to doublethink. How so many people are still buying their bullshit is beyond me.

One member of the tribe always looks out for the other one.

>Stav Ziv
What kind of name is that?

get educated

Baptists bro

>muh heavily edited version of the Bible is the only thing about God and if it isn't in there exactly as written, it is rejected.

>the people who killed Jesus are the chosen Beople. We must put their interests ahead of ours, even having our sons die for them!

>Muh allies Muh only democracy in Middle East (who doesn't have a constitution).

>USS Liberty was mistaken for a horse carrier not a USA listening boat

>make offhand dickpun joke
>get fired
>try to fire this fag (for whatever, it's not important, the important part is the next point)
>suddenly it lawyers,lawyers,lawyers,adl,media outlets on 46 stations, etc
jews are the niggers of people who aren't niggers.

lol the ADL jacks off to Sup Forums for like 8 years

Jews are cry bullies. Your jew ways are being exposed at an exponential rate.

adl can go fuck itself

Jewish reporter reporting on a Jewish Lobby group which is protecting top Jewish adviser in WH

My grandmother was a baptist and she once implied to me that the Easter Bunny was a Jewish demon trying to steal the holiday from Jesus. Guess I was lucky to have a family that is more redpilled than it is devout. The rest of her congregation were exactly as you described though

ADL need to be gassed

sauce?

>no archive

archive.is/Iyir5

I'm a catholic and I kinda agree with her

Same thing with Santa for Christmas

Fucking Jew creations to dilute and mock Christianity into a jack off holiday where you go into debt and fight with your family. It's designed to benefit kike banks and lawyers

Kushner a bitch

>the kid thinks he's batman

What did he mean by this

>next year adult swim will be making a cartoon series of jewred kushner and the dank memes we make of him

We are reaching levels of echos that shouldn't even be possible!!

>It's automatically anti-semitic.
oy vey

>Santa too
Pretty much. After grandma died the holidays lost some of their spiritual meaning but the family still gets together to drink, talk, and catch up. Hell if weather permits we will shoot fireworks out of a snowbank or shoot some of my uncles guns.

People need to be reminded you don't need to spend money to enjoy the holidays. Stop fueling the Jews high interest loan pyramid scheme.

Look what you've done goyim!

nationalvanguard.org/2015/09/facebook-outlines-measures-to-combat-racist-and-xenophobic-content/

>didn't vote for Kushner
>so don't want that guy there
HATEFULL ANTI-SEMITISM!!!

recommend viewing "Defamation" (2009)

ADL is filled with fat, slovenly, false-flagging, race-baiting ultra kikes and is a complete waste of money

JARED KUSHNER'S COMPANY CADRE ***CHANGED ITS CURIOUS LOGO*** DUE TO Sup ForumsACKS

Inb4 /x/ -- This is similar to the "Besta Pizza logo" incident; TLDR: Sup Forums is legit being monitored and made Cadre alter its logo.

Anons in Jared Kushner/Trump threads -- since last Friday (Syria Happening) -- have likely encountered Quick Rundowns on CADRE, the global investment startup founded/owned by Jared and his brother, using a $250M personal loan from George "Messiah" Soros.

>Note: The term "cadres" has great significance in (((Bolshevik))) Communist history; cadres were localized ride-or-die Bolshie sects in Moscow, see Wiki; Google also notes its Commie connotation.

The Cadre rundowns examined the logo on the company's official website (a spare black landing page). Pic related is the logo -- a screengrab. Anons noted how the 'A' evoked both:

>a Masonic compass

>a pyramid with a hovering capstone, mirroring the massive all-seeing pyramid at the Israel Supreme Court funded/designed by Dorothy Rothschild - seen here: i.ytimg.com/vi/9-4zsWXcT3Q/hqdefault.jpg

The LOGO WAS CHANGED BY CADRE either late Sunday/early Monday -- as several anons discovered this morning . The 'A' is now normalized. SEE >CADRE.COM (When I visited Cadre.com on Sat, the old logo was still there.)

Coincidence Sup Forums? Nope. See the ADL ITT warning of "Kushner hate memes."

Kushner cultivates mystery school-tier intrigue via his widely publicized 666 5th Ave NYC tower, bought for $1.8B (6+6+6). Thus, regarding the original logo, this Ziocon Patrick Bateman surely knows about

>Judeo-Masonic imagery/history/conspiracy
>the Supreme Court Rothschild pyramid
>cadres in Bolshevik history

Relevant: Jacob Rothschild, Rupert Murdoch (Fox News), and Dick Cheney own an Israel oil company, Genie Energy, w contracts for the Golan Heights --UN designates this Syrian/Assad turf. Kushner/Ivanka get them in empathy for dead babies.

Today is a delay, Trump is invading Syria for Israel.

>Whether or not you agree with middle east wars, don't EVER say Israel is the cause
kikery 101

Where does this shit end........ I always think one day this grand story will finally conclude for better or worse but it just seems to keep sinking.

>inappropriate

6m keks and 1

Jared Kushner is funded by Soros.

forward.com/fast-forward/361591/soros-rips-would-be-dictator-trump-lends-money-to-his-in-laws-the-kushners/

Jared Kushner is illegally registered to vote in two states.

nytimes.com/2017/01/27/us/politics/trump-cabinet-family-voter-registration.html
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/01/26/it-turns-out-trump-son-in-law-jared-kushner-is-also-registered-to-vote-in-two-states/?utm_term=.3416c76a6746
Jared Kushner voter fraud

His dad is a convicted criminal.

nytimes.com/2005/03/05/nyregion/democratic-donor-receives-twoyear-prison-sentence.html
archive.is/JBeKi

Chris Christie who was purged by Trump prosecuted Charles Kushner.
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2016/11/16/trump-kushner-christie-transition/93992468/?utm_source=feedblitz&utm_medium=FeedBlitzRss&utm_campaign=usatodaycomwashington-topstories
cnn.com/2016/11/16/politics/trump-transition-jared-kushner-chris-christie/

Let's just get to the point: Zionists believe not worshiping Jews as the Gods they believe they are is anti-semitic.

The scary thing is Kushner, his wealthy family, and his supporters (Netanyahu, Soros, Murdoch, Rothschild) are all part of an apocalyptic Zio-cult that plans to remake the Earth in the image of ancient Egypt - except this time (((they))) will be Gods and the non-Jews will be the slaves. Oh, and to bring this about they will re-create the myth of Passover, where the Jews were led by their new Kushner-Moses to their promised land (real estate, anyone?), and God smote the non-Jews until the land ran red with blood.

Read this archived thread from last night: boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/120547602

p.s. The secular and reform Jews are gonna be upset to find out they're not in The Club either.

>anti-Semitic hate speech

This card is getting played pretty thin.

Jared Kushner was asked to broker peace in the Middle East
What a fucking sick joke

No such campaign exists.

Not sure what they're talking about. A few alt-right figureheads have spoken out against Kushner, but that's about it

OY VEY

JIDF will be out on full blown force soon

Just checked their site and it's changed. Holy fuck

we get it, you voted for hillary. Time to get over it, shill.

LIBRULS ARE DA REAL NAZIIIIS!

Hmmm.. I wonder who's behind this post.

Sup Forums strengthens the Jewish agenda. If I were a Jew I'd be on Sup Forums 24/7 keeping track of Sup Forums's statements to use as ammunition to strengthen Israel.

leftists like you always resort to anti-semitic shilling when your out of ideas. Jews are gods chosen people, even Trump knows it, thats why he's the least anti-semitic person ever

>get criticized for being a vocal racist openly calling for genocide
>immediately jump on the "anti-Semitic" BAWWWWW-wagon

It's like Jews are autistic, no self awareness.

>Jared gets called anti-semetic shit by Shareblue shills

>somehow our fault

mmmmmmmmmmm delicious irony

It's part of (((their))) plan to run Kushner for President. He will be their Jewish JFK. And instead of needing to use AIPAC to rule the world indirectly, (((they))) will finally step out from behind the curtain and rule the world they believe was given to them by God.

I wrote this yesterday:

>I am pretty sure Kushner holds the key
Ding ding ding ding ding. Give this goy a ticket to Kushner's inauguration in 2025.

Kushner is the Zionists' true prize. They will protect him at all costs.

Here's their plan as I see it: They will send him to the ME to "broker peace." The Palestinians have no leverage, so as always they'll have to take whatever assraping they're given. But Israel, because Kushner is their agent and they're in on the scam, will this time agree to the "Kushner Plan." The global MSM will then trumpet "Kushner Brings Peace To The Middle East!!" and they will anoint him as the new Messiah in a way that will make the MSM worship of Obama look like a Klan rally. With this wave of global PR the Zionists will sweep him right into the White House.

The Israelis will finally have their own President, their Jewish JFK, one of The Chosen ruling all of humanity from the world's grandest throne.

>Only shills hate on based Jared!

you mad your vote for hillary didn't matter, shill?

So he really is with (((Them)))

>where does it end

Thanks for reading the Cadre post, m8.

I'm doing my best to bring it to everyone's attention here today ---obvs I've been called a shill and sa6ed etc in other threads. I realize my post is long but we need to document and prove when Sup Forums causes ripples in elite circles.

The Zionists will not stop pushing ever. After we invade Syria, it's only months before we blame Iran for an attack and conquer it. Putin is the only obstacle. Ivanka and Jared had their kids sing in Mandarin to the Chinese First Family ---imagine them singing a Russian folk song.

I got redpilled by the Iraq invasion and acutely observed the neocons push the 9/11 connection, including Bibi. No one, not even our families, teach us the neocons are Zionist Jews ---RINOs loyal to a foreign power/military.And no one teaches us that Communism is ostensibly Jewish (never hear about Bolsheviks at all -- that would be antisemitic).

TWO MILLION CIVILIANS -- Arabs, Muslims, Iraqis, people -- were murdered in our Iraq occupation (including Afghanistan and Yemen). This is ONE THIRD OF THE 6 MILLION of the Holocaust we hear about every day, including with Spicer today,

Yet, no one, most of all the (((neocons))) gives one fuck about the 2 million who died...over a complete lie, one of the most malicious lies in history (Saddam complicit in 9/11 + WMDs).

That they're running the same chemical weapons x Assad playbook as 2013. And now Fox News pretends Obama/Rice overlooked Assad/Putin's illegal cache. This is a fucking nightmare. It's immoral. It's a crime against sanity and reality.

I'm no bleeding heart. Guns and defense all the way. But anyone on Sup Forums giving Trump/Ivanka/Kushner the benefit of the doubt, how can you? We just "left" Iraq.

I predict in Trump's term, any anti-Israel discourse online will become game for hate speech laws. I would not be shocked if this limited Syria attack wasn't partly bait to get anti-Israel Trump supporters to show their hand. X_x

(((Jared kushner)))

begone, faggot.

Shareblue were the people calling trump a Kike puppet. I swear every fucking time you fags get mentioned in a comment you get on here with your obvious shilling.

>Nobody's falling for it anymore.

>Cadre logo was actually changed due to Sup Forums threads

Yes, please get this information out to other anons.

The old logo is still in the Google cache if you search for

kushner cadre logo "real estate"

Like I said, Kushner is the new Moses for their apocalyptic Zionist cult - and (((they))) will protect him at all costs.

Did she say sheeny curse a lot?

(((Jared))) is watching.

>democrats are the real racists

>oh vey it's like the holocaust all over again!

Are you really this dumb? Or are you baiting?

Wow! The ADL is calling Haaretz anti-semitic!

(((ADL is watching us)))
>ADL is first post

Can this shit be summed up as

>Trump gives Ivanka up to the kikes in order to not be called literally Hitler(as much)
>turns out her husband was one of (((them))) who's marriage was a way to easily make sure (((they))) can control Trump

haha, probably some old rabbi kike who learned how to use a computer 3 years ago.

Great subversion there, curls

Trump is a kike puppet. His recent actions and the (((media))) cucking over Kushner and calling him a super man the day before the Syria bombing thing is suspect by its lonesome. The fact that a David Icke Forum post from a decade ago says the next president will be a puppet for Kushner is not even needed to call him out on this but it's fucking creepy. DIF has always attracted Mossad using Australian VPNs and disinformationists. The ADL has even threatened them in the past.

nationalvanguard.org/2015/06/on-the-origin-of-the-word-racist/

>Shareblue were the people calling trump a Kike puppet
Depending on the circumstances they may well have been using this sort of reverse gambit. To protect their scam, they actually ridicule it as being impossible.

This is what they do all the time in response to "Jews run the media!" claims. Then they get to explain why it's not true. Depending on the character they've built to disseminate the disinfo, they can also use an attack-the-messenger fallacy to protect their truth (this is what they do with many supposed "white nationalists").

The only way to truth is to pay attention to everything, question everything (including one's own logic and conclusions), and most of all search for truth.

>Reminder Hitler was an SJW crying about jew privilege
Agreed.

Hmm... I wonder who Trump will side with... the husband of his beloved daughter, or a bunch of Nazis online? Hmm... real head-scratcher.

>ADL is watching us
Uh, wasn't that Japan user saying that no one should visit Sup Forums after the 15th, while implying it would either be illegal or at least a very bad idea.

We should hold another offensive before we all get kicked of the internet and get deported to work camps

That wasn't us, that was Sheeky forums

Good to know the (((ADL))) is behind (((Kushner's))) back

He'll side with the (((group))) who forgave his outstanding loans to which he owes massive favors for to the point of pawning off his daughter to said (((group)))

He doesn't give a fuck about the people

>go into debt and fight with your family

Made me kek