Black Lives Matter

I have a debate with some liberals tomorrow for a class, I'm arguing BLM is a racist hate group. Anyone want to help me with some statistics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e43rFnuF8iI
youtube.com/watch?v=ihFyRLd_bz0
breitbart.com/pre-viral/2017/04/03/white-people-banned-black-lives-matter-philly/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's not. Institutionalized racism is very real. Nobody who is redpilled thinks that white people and black people are just equal in society

Don't do that, you won't convince anyone. Argue that the movement is counter-productive and leads to more minority deaths by eroding trust in police. Crime stats from 2013 to 2016 can easily show this

never said it wasn't real, just don't think BLM is the way to deal with it, they're a hate group

just play this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=e43rFnuF8iI

You are ignorant and dumb. BLM is a terrorist organization and don't actually pay any mind to the black community.
To answer OP's question, this video is all you need
youtube.com/watch?v=ihFyRLd_bz0

Fuck off leftist.

>Black Lives Matter
lol no

Kys

And rightly so.

Niggers are low IQ and genetically predisposed to criminality. Look up the "MAOA gene" it's 9x more prevalent among niggers.

Founder was charged with sex trafficking

Banned white people from Philadelphia meetings.

breitbart.com/pre-viral/2017/04/03/white-people-banned-black-lives-matter-philly/

SHIT BAIT MATE

I say instead of arguing that they are a hate group (which they are don't get me wrong)
argue that they produce more harm then good and show cases/riots that have been a direct result of blm

Look at the founder, she killed a white man and look at her manifesto it's full of black supremacists talk and communist Marx's "the only thing we have to lose is our chains" which proves how it's just a postmodernist Marxist organisation trying to divide and destroy everyone based on race/random identifiers and not on ideas. I don't think you'll get far at convincing a bunch of liberals to refrain from supporting blm in a liberal university. Especially seeing as even political leaders who should know better support blm or at least they proport to in their virtue signalling. Black on black murder is a way higher stats then any other killer of blacks black on white crime is also massive. The problem is from within the black community not the racism they claim is in police

lmao sure you do

You must go back to the leddit for you are to retarded to be here

>Arguing BLM is a racist hate group
>I know I'll ask a bunch of racists who are clearly bias what they think about BLM.
This is what I'm talking about some old hick dixiecrats from the KKK trying to use their pseudo science to fool themselves into rationalizing how race makes them superior.

They are no better then those mellinin theorists who think their "black" pigment gives them superiority.