>thinks we still like them
>spams our board with their faggotry
what can be done about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/sy9lVl4.jpg]
gyazo.com/56cae7874bacd59cb40b6f38ce8dc5e4
theoccidentalobserver.net/2015/02/un-reveals-israels-support-for-isis/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You can get on your knees and fellate your new overlords. It might even take your mind off your lacerated rectum.

I never gave a fuck about reddit before and I see no reason to do so now

le reddit is cancer

I'm from the_donald I don't see the problem? What makes me different than of (you)? My memes are just as good, I have a lot of merchants and pepes. I'm also redpilled on globalists and everything else. I worship Kek just like you guys? Why do you guys hate that more people are being redpilled?

Frogposting should be banned. Let it die like ragecomics.

Sup Forums = Great Britain
t_d = United States of America

The actual Donald could show me I'm wrong by not invading fucking Syria. Or by invading Syria and accidentally wiping out ISIS instead of the government.

But I don't understand this loyalty play.

OMG this
I can't afford gold so have (this)[i.imgur.com/sy9lVl4.jpg]

no

>nazi larpers

i-i'ts all satire, hehe

If people understood how much an improvement being an actual Nazi would be compared to be modern American living in the most evil nation on earth is they'd STFU and worry about our real problems

"no"

>I worship Kek just like you guys
Thats a reddit meme. If you support Trump after bombing Syria, then you are not redpilled, as simple as that.

you have to go back
>I worship Kek
ok kill yourself

Don't listen to this cuck. Reddit and Israel are our allies and the main support base of Trump. They're trying to divide us with the anti-Reddit and anti-Israel memes.

There is nothing wrong with bombing Syria. It advances our mutual goals. ISIS isn't even a threat. Just ignore them.

This. Reddit has created the majority of the most powerful and popular memes on the internet.

Le reddit face centipede xD

Kill yourself goy.

>create colony
>gradually becomes larger than home country
>rebels against the politics of the home country
>becomes so large, the colony is now more influential over home country than itself
Sounds a familiar story mate

You guys know what? The health of the board is more important to me than your fucking partisan politcs.

So if necessary, this board has to start trolling trump fanboys. Or go full nazi. Or merge with the bronies again.

Just let's get rid of those idiots from reddit.

I mean, they REALLY think Donald Trump as a president would be beneficial for their country, they're not in it for the lulz. they actually mean it!

Sup Forums once again confirms, if you act like idiots for fun, you'll after a while attract real idiots.

There's some french faggot with a quote about that.

And no, those aren't reddit paragraphs. I formatted my Sup Forums comments since I'm here, since 2009. Because my comments deserve more space than yours.

get out

>There is nothing wrong with bombing Syria.
You are bombing the main fighting force against ISIS and al Qaeda in Syria. How can you claim to be redpilled if you think there is nothing wrong with allying with jihadi salafists that would behead you in an instant. Advance mutual goals? What goal other than cause more suffering to the syrians? Kill yourself.

You guys are still transparent.

Worshiping a normalfag reddit god is not redpilled

/pol is meant to be anarchic.
No safe-space.
The fuck should be the preserve of
>One way to think.

Absolute twats those lads.

I disagree with 90 percent of things on /pol but my days, the 10 percent of juicy truth nuggets hits the intellectual spot like a Fish and Chips with plenty of Vinegar for Friday Tea.

Le Reddit never learned about the Hegelian Dialectic.

Not from TD, but I wouldn't stop supporting Trump over this.

If he keeps going with it and doesn't give any good reason I would say it's okay. He's got half the country working against him, along with MSM. Cut the guy some slack.

Yeah okay Schlomo

This is amazing

If Syria is fighting ISIS, why is ISIS still safe and secure in Syria? With the powers of Reddit and Sup Forums helping Israel we could wipe Syria, NK, China and ISIS off the map with meme magic. We're in this together.

Because you're a bunch of mindless cock suckers that can't think for yourselves

Who the fuck cares? That post has 10 comments and 46 upboats. If anything you probably made it yourself to generate drama.

you aren't redpilled, you just got caught up in worshipping some guy and don't care what he does anymore

>(You)
(You)
>(You)
(You)
>(You)
(You)
>(You)
(You)
>(You)
(You)
>(You)
(You)
>(You)
(You)
>(You)
(You)
>(You)
(You)
>(You)
(You)

>worshipping a god of digits is a reddit meme, a website which doesn't have digits

lolwut they don't have digits at all?

Even USENET and vBulletin have digits

No one cares about plebbit. They're useful idiots at best.

>We want the nazi audience

All circunstances aside, am'i the only one happy at how influencial we have become in online politics?

The red pill is realizing that Reddit is superior and that Israel isn't the enemy.

haha, what is this

We hated the fact did a popo to please the neocons and you defended him for it, if you truly loved him and america, you should him further AWAY from the neocons, they should be in fucking jail, not being pandered to. If you want your political constituency respected by Sup Forums and chans in general, be a critical thinker instead of a yes men. Nobody likes yes men

The biggest reason they're influential isn't about where they are or how many, it's primarily about the fact Sup Forums is a fractious hellhole while T_D is cancer but they're also pretty unified, not much dissent that isn't quickly squashed.

trump did a popoo*

*poopoo

Can't tell if b8 or real either way kill yourself

What if I critically thought about it and disagree with your conclusions?
Am I still a bad person?

They unironically called us "Russian Hackers." Either that or the useful idiots are getting jerked around by actual shills. If that's the case, It's cause for concern. They're not exactly bad at it.

>46 upvotes
>picture from 2 days ago

This

>What can be done
Nothing, we've managed to get shit-tier reddit normie scum to at least partially latch on to our ideas. They're like some skin eating bacteria that has mutated to survive anti-biotics, nothing we can do can get rid of them.

this

>(((civic nationalist)))
>(((black people vs. niggers)))
>(((mexican american)))

blind followers almost like cultist
I liked Trump because he was against getting involved in Syria and America first and he pretty much lied to us and is being a major fucking faggot attacking the only guy that is fighting for Syria and its people, what would Assad gain by gassing his own people? faggopedes don't ask themselves this question and blindly follow him without question it's disgusting desu
what is their ideology?
at least SJW's have one

This is the kind of shit I'm talking about. If it is shills convincing these morons to become the Neocon Iraq 2.0 PR department, they're actually good at their jobs because saying anything other than how much you want to fuck Ivanka and how well Trump is doing in a PTG thread results in getting accused of being several different varieties of shill. At the same time.

If I'm getting paid by Russia, CTR, and Richard Spencer all at once, I'd have a nicer apartment.

whe have a like sistem in Sup Forums, its called (you), if you give them (you) you give them a reasone to stay

Why do you assume to know who or what I support?
It seems like you are hellbent on calling anyone who doesn't bow down to your point of a view a neocon, hence me calling you transparent.

>has merchant memes
>supports merchant wars
>redpilled

Kek.

Fuck off kike shill.

evidence stands with our stance, your opinion is based on sketchy reports from people who had much to gain from the narrative. You have the right mindset to support trump if he behaves as "god emperor", the moment he starts doing the opposite of what he campaigned on, you are simplying projecting your support from a perceived figure in your head. If he came out saying "diversity is our strenght, sell your children into slavery", would you do it, just because he s trump? He got elected because he run on an isolatinist anty-war platform, and he must beholden to that wich he promissed, otherwise3 corruption sets in when he realizes he can do whatever the fuck he wants an a legion of blind retards would still support it. Think of the people who supported obama after he completely fucked them and made their lives miserable, what are they? Wise or stupid?

>your opinion is based on sketchy reports from people who had much to gain from the narrative
And yours isn't? The fact that you typed an entire paragraph based on that single misunderstanding is evidence of your intentions.

I worship god, kek is just a joke. Get a life fag, trump is a jew worshipper.

Hey guys, I just came over from reddit and I'm ready to hang out! Don't worry though, I'm cool. I have a loooot of karma from all the updoodles I get.

go suck a cut jewish cock faggot

>tfw we're England and r/the_donald is USA, our fucking Colony is rebelling, can we just genocide them?

I hate reddit so much. I wish there was a way to permanently ban anyone who uses reddit besides referrer headers.

>result to personal attacks. it's all ive got left
pathetic

If you refuse to acknowledge that plebbit have taken over momiji/pepe/kek then I don't know what to say other than to kill yourself

left? You just criticized a guy for writing a paragraph. Kill yourself retard.

I came from Facebook, because everyone said this is were Pepe was from. How do you upvote here?

Except I never even called you a neocon. I just highlighted shills performing obvious shillposts. You seem to think this describes you. Are you working for Kushner? He bought advertising for 8pol before the election and has been attempting to subvert non-controlled right-wing media for at least as long. Good to know it really is shills jerking around morons from T_D

Pic exceeds 4mb and is linked

gyazo.com/56cae7874bacd59cb40b6f38ce8dc5e4

you forgot that the paragraph was based on a misunderstanding. That single misunderstanding literally invalidates everything he said, making the paragraph pointless. If he was honest with himself about his intentions, he would have seen the glaring fallacy in his argument.

stop giving them attention, for starters.

all they want is attention.

Mine is not, Assad had no chemical weapons, absolutely no reason to gas his own civilians, all the circunstances surrounding the events were absurdly sketchy, no to mention all the people who came out in support of the narrative of "muh think of the children!". Is that what you support now, bill kristol, marco rubia, john maccain, hillary clinton? Because those are the people who benefit from that narrative, not trump, and certainly not you.

>He bought advertising for 8pol before the election
MediaMatters was here too along with CTR. Why don't those shill organizations get an honorable mention?

screw you, we would rather die in nuclear fire than havfe mr.climate change for president

>Mine is not
You really don't think anyone benefits from you pushing this narrative?
Then why are you pushing the narrative?

Good ole Reddit censorship.
Nothing but controlled opposition.

Your attempt at a false flag is quite frankly pathethic, all people who criticize trumps actions are doing so with good arguments, you are the retards calling everyone a shill or shareblue or a russia or whatever the fuck.

>bait but these days it could be true
why

Your brain is based on a misunderstanding

There are mongoloids posting right now on Sup Forums that actually believe all that greentext has actually or will ever happen.

>still can't come up with a counter argument, still has to resort to person attacks
No one accused you guys of being the sharpest tools in the shed, just tools.

what's the discord info? we need sleeper agents in there
(play the long game and build credibility)

>why is ISIS still safe and secure in Syria?
They're not. Right after the dumbass Trump missiles strike ISIS moved in on Homs and got their asses kicked by Assad. Israel supports ISIS.
theoccidentalobserver.net/2015/02/un-reveals-israels-support-for-isis/
>powers of Reddit and Sup Forums helping Israel
Eat ass kike

My sharpest tool is in your jewish moms pussy right now

>Then why are you pushing the narrative?

Becauwse unlike you i understand after years of investigation of politics that america will fall apart if it pursues any more wars. Do some reading on what this foreign policy is doing to the very fabric of what once was america. Your country is being torn apart dude. You faggots need to understand neocons are NOT americans, they are israeli first pushers, they are part of the israeli-lobby, whose only purpose is use the US army as cannon fodder while bleeding your taxpayers dry and sending billions that should be used in america to Israel every year.

>/r/The_Donald tards are literally the rapefugees of this board
Gas them all.

>that america will fall
going to happen regardless. Why does a Brazillian care what happens to America?

If you can't see the obvious editing in this image you should just kill yourself now. Look at the two red dots next to tomRegular. Look at DucklingsareNOTTurtles, the g is cut off and there's residual text below the first r. It's a badly photoshopped image designed to troll retards who think every post they don't like is from a shill, and it's working alarmingly well.

Beyond that, even if that image was real it wouldn't mean shit. It's a discord chat. Anyone with an invite can go on and post whatever shit they want. Next time I see an invite link in a Sup Forums thread I'm going to go on and post a bunch of shit about how "our tactics are working" and "we need to coordinate our disinformation efforts" to fuck with retards like you.

smells like shareblue

Hi I'm new here..Where's my coat?

8/10

Because they suck at shilling and have always sucked at shilling due to their obviousness. Thanks to plebbit we have true believers that can be stirred up and opinion can be shifted.

Instead of criticizing Trump for missteps and forcing him to change his policies, there are vast swaths of people who've become the biggest apologists for his mistakes all under the excuse of 4D chess.

Are you working for Kushner? I really want to know. If so, pat yourself on the back. It's been some really masterful work. I've never seen anybody yank Sup Forums around so hard for such a long time. Very well-planned shilling that takes advantage of cancerous newfags who only recently bandwagoned on to Sup Forums and haven't yet figured out how things work here. He might actually succeed on leaving a more lasting and permanent imprint on Sup Forums than the cuckening did.

But for any Awoo'ers reading this - Don't forget: you're here forever.

>maymay
Sup Forums is on the Trump train because he fitted our political motives. Reddit is on the Trump train because le maymay magic. Huge difference

Reddit cucked us.

Never. trust. reddit.

Fuck off filthy reddit shilling scum