United

Am I the only one who thinks this guy got what he deserved? If I tell someone to get out of my car they better get out. Same on a plane. It's in the fine print, play stupid games, win stupid prizes

Other urls found in this thread:

united.com/web/en-US/content/contract-of-carriage.aspx
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2017/04/11/united-ceo-employees-followed-procedures-flier-belligerent/100317166/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah, your the only one.

Charter flights. Use em

You're

They could've just kept going down the roster of people

Why should he get special treatment for throwing a tantrum?

t. bootlicker

Because they asked for a volunteer and he didn't volunteer

t. Acting like he was the only one inconvenienced by this situation

And with no volunteers they went to a random selection.

You act as though paying customers are required to yield their seats to United employees. They're not.

If you read the fine print and the terms and conditions when you buy a ticket you would see that you are required to.

I have
united.com/web/en-US/content/contract-of-carriage.aspx

It's not in there.

>If I tell someone to get out of my car they better get out.

But that's not the same. A better analogy would be hailing a taxi, going into said taxi, paying the driver and telling him where to go, then having the taxi driver notice another passenger coming and then demanding you get out because that guy works for the same taxi company. Then, when you protest that you had already ordered this taxi, your taxi driver got some smelly nigger to beat you up and throw you bruised and bloody out into the street.

Unless you're a complete cuck who lets the people who work to serve you walk all over you, you're not going to put up with shit like that.

Well you need to read again, nigger

All of UA’s flights are subject to overbooking which could result in UA’s inability to provide previously confirmed reserved space for a given flight or for the class of service reserved. In that event, UA’s obligation to the Passenger is governed by Rule 25.

>play jewish games, win jewish prizes.

How long have you been reading? Open your gook eyeballs and try again.

A taxi driver doesn't own his taxi. A better analogy would be a private driver which I'm guessing would fall more in line with the analogy I made

The flight wasn't overbooked.
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2017/04/11/united-ceo-employees-followed-procedures-flier-belligerent/100317166/

Please, help a Jew out and provide a contextual quote of where it says you need to yield your seat to their employees.

It would be similar if you also had a contract stipulating you would provide transport to someone. Then breached the contract by trying to kick them out so you could provide transport for your friend.

what if you were in an uber and you paid but the driver's mom was hit by a car and he had to go to the hospital and he said he had to let you out then and there. would you refuse and say no its my right to get to my destination?

Shit analogy. It can be improved by acknowledging "your" car is a car they've rented from your rental company.

and if the taxi driver told you to leave the cab, you better leave, the you may sue or whetever

>pilots own the jets they fly

>hiroshima
>fukashima
>yakuza
>nagasaki

Your recent history tells me all I need to know about your ability to comprehend contractual law.

What? That's not my history. There's not even a session id in that link.

Its called being voluntold

United controls booking, so it's as simple as saying they overbooked with their own employees

Don't really know where you're going with this

>t. chink

the taxi company, who employs the driver, owns the taxi
the airline, who employs the pilot, owns the airplane

Well the pilot didn't tell the guy to get off, the company did