Wiretapping CONFIRMED: FISA warrant issued

Even WaPo admits it now

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/fbi-obtained-fisa-warrant-to-monitor-former-trump-adviser-carter-page/2017/04/11/620192ea-1e0e-11e7-ad74-3a742a6e93a7_story.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MEmg4DNVFSE?t=27m14s
youtu.be/bsgSl8s2GeM
washingtonpost.com/world/new-documents-say-trump-aide-hid-payments-from-pro-moscow-ukraine-party/2017/03/21/92ec85f2-0e11-11e7-9d5a-a83e627dc120_story.html
businessinsider.com/paul-manafort-daughter-text-messages-ukraine-2017-3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cool

bump

Are you retarded? Trump said they wiretapped Trump not Carter. And he said they did it without a warrant, this case has a warrant. Also we all know Carter Page is actually guilty like Flynn and Manafort. That's why they were all fired or resigned.

and trump is still president?
yeah, they found nothing...expose these fuckers already

This ergo OP needs to be bumped

#Lockhimup (Obama) -CNN

Bump
Lock Obama Up

I can't tell what's real or not on this board anymore

>Implying it's legal to spy on Americans
Kill yourself/bump his thread

It is legal to wiretap with a warrant.

I don't know if I can believe you man...You Ned a plausible reason in that very warrant do you not?

In our words,if Carter was suspiciou then maybe it was ok but if he was Innocent...Not so much. You can't spy on the innocent user

They had lots of reason. That's why they got the warrant. Carter Page, Manafort and Flynn have all been confirmed as guilty. The Senate Intelligence committee said that some or all of them are going to prison.

I don't think you guys get how these things called "laws" work. You see, a warrant from the FISA court means that this was 100% legal. It also means that there is evidence that Carter Page committed treason.

Here's a video of Carter Page talking about the Rosneft deal mentioned in the dossier a month before it surfaced.
youtu.be/MEmg4DNVFSE?t=27m14s

Here's Carter Page lying denying that meeting ever took place after the dossier surfaced.
youtu.be/bsgSl8s2GeM

How far up the food chain does it go?

>LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP!

> (You)
> Carter Page, Manafort and Flynn have all been confirmed as guilty.
Need more sources especially
>The Senate Intelligence committee said that some or all of them are going to prison.
That one. I want to hear it from the Senate intelligence committee itself.

Of course. Trump sold out to the globalists. So naturally all the media is pro Trump now.

Old news.

The news is that there was a warrant and Trump/Nunes were wrong. They cucked themselves.

Looks like the shills are sliding to hide the truth!

No guilt has been established, but direct involvement. Trump dumped manafort before it became a problem, Flynn resigned, Carter has an affiliation. I voted for Hillary and this looks a lot like trumps benghazi, there's not that much substance

The only chamber worse than the ww2 gas chambers is the Sup Forums echo chamber

So far there's way more substance than Benghazi. Especially with Manafort. We have the documents of him taking millions from the Putin regime and ordering the deaths of civilians when he was in the Ukraine. Manafort is definitely going to jail.

I think Flynn was just an ignorant moron who didn't know he was being manipulated. It remains to be seen how far Carter's involvement goes.

Ordering the deaths of civilians? Sauce me mother fucker.

>and Trump/Nunes were wrong

lolwut? This literally proves Trump was right.

>FISA
>Evidence

This literally proves he was wrong.
>"They were spying on Trump!"
Nope, spying on Carter.
>"They had no warrant!"
Nope, had a warrant.

Trump and Nunes just destroyed themselves.

Potentially acting as a foreign agent dude lol.

>We have the documents of him taking millions from the Putin regime and ordering the deaths of civilians when he was in the Ukraine.

wut

How long did they ingestive? Was he actually in contact with Russia regarding the election?

>So far there's way more substance than Benghazi. Especially with Manafort. We have the documents of him taking millions from the Putin regime and ordering the deaths of civilians when he was in the Ukraine. Manafort is definitely going to jail.

...You do realize this isn't a crime right

Nothing is gonna happen.

>A Ukrainian lawmaker released new financial documents Tuesday allegedly showing that a former campaign chairman for President Trump laundered payments from the party of a disgraced ex-leader of Ukraine using offshore accounts in Belize and Kyrgyzstan.
washingtonpost.com/world/new-documents-say-trump-aide-hid-payments-from-pro-moscow-ukraine-party/2017/03/21/92ec85f2-0e11-11e7-9d5a-a83e627dc120_story.html

>Late last month, hackers broke into Manafort's daughter's iPhone and published four years' worth of purported text messages — roughly 300,000 messages — on the dark web, an encrypted network that can be accessed only with a special browser.

>"Don't fool yourself," Andrea wrote to her sister, according to the texts. "That money we have is blood money."

>"You know he has killed people in Ukraine? Knowingly," she continued, according to the reviewed texts. "As a tactic to outrage the world and get focus on Ukraine. Remember when there were all those deaths taking place. A while back. About a year ago. Revolts and what not. Do you know whose strategy that was to cause that, to send those people out and get them slaughtered."
businessinsider.com/paul-manafort-daughter-text-messages-ukraine-2017-3

whyd it take them so long to admit they got a warrant? isnt that shit public record?

So, retard here. What exactly does this mean? Does it mean that some sort of campaign law was broken even though a warrant was issued? Is this more a "breach of trust" (or rather what little's left) between the Gov't/Media and the people? What is the major significance of this?

i don't give a shit anymore. trump is dead to me

It means Trump and Nunes made a huge mistake making this public. Nothing illegal happened on the part of Rice, Obama or anyone in the government. The only law breaking came from Trump's people. This is going to blow up on Nunes and Trump.

It means as was reported long ago, the FBI legally obtained a FISA warrant to spy on Carter Page.

It means absolutely nothing, other than at best the FBI having lied about not having any FISA warrants out on anyone related to Trump.

FISA is not public record

>supposed text messages released by hackers on the dark web

Really? That's your evidence? No one writes texts that are that long.

If they think the treasonous fucker is a Russian agent they do

>No one writes texts that are that long
Have you never texted a girl?

No laws were broken. Wiretapping actually happened but all the proper warrants were there beforehand. Trump and friends are upset they got spied on, but are likely more upset there is legally obtained evidence of potential treasonous actions, which are punishable by prison and/or death. So the claims that the wiretaps were illegal and playing victim was a gambit to try and clean their hands.

Nothing is likely to come of this though, as we don't typically kill our own people anymore. Traitors will be forced to resign and play golf for the rest of their days.

>Have you never texted a girl?

virgin detected

Yikes I had read this previously, there ya go. I wonder if trumps directly involved.

up

Would that all you retards had but one throat, and I my hands about it.

My wife sends me an essay on both her fifteens and a goddamn novel on her lunch break.

talking about wiretapping the spook thread got 404'd get it while it's hot.

Why are your jimmies so rustled?

Shareblue is working overtime tonight.

>Implying they didn't secretly wiretap him, and just destroyed the evidence.

bump

Yes. Have u?