What's stopping us from turning prisoners into labor slaves...

What's stopping us from turning prisoners into labor slaves? Instead of getting China to import goods from their sweatshops, we can get prisoners to do that to keep the economy rolling.

Prisoners shouldn't receive food, tv, a bunk bed, a prison yard to play sports, restrooms for free.

Thoughts?

>work details
I think we already have in a way.

If you cant get someone to work outside of prison why the fuck would they work inside one.

>why can't we use slaves
I feel like there was some significant event in US history about this. Like some kind of a war between northern and southern states or something.

Private prisons are already a problem, no need to make it even more lucrative.

>implying we don't live in a consumer/labor slave society already

Nah, that was for niggers, not slaves.

When in all honesty slaves should have more rights.

An amendment was passed to stop slavery

fuck off nigger the Civil War was about state rights not slavery

>prisoners defeating generationally small but strong, tireless, dexterous hands

even at full efficiency, they'll reach a maximum 15% production of Chinese labor

>Prisoners shouldn't receive food, tv, a bunk bed, a prison yard to play sports, restrooms for free.
How many dead guards do you want is my question?

How many cunts do you want to be forced to payout because daddy died in a prison riot?

>Prisoners should work
>Prisoners shouldn't receive food

huh?

We don't need prisons. All we need to do is implement public flogging and we'll save billions.

>what is human rights
>Americans:muh freedum, but only for me!

>prisoners have rights

>kangaroo education

>not realizing that the prison system is already ground zero for the most profitable manufacturing in America.

>complaining about how immigrants drive down wages while supporting the use of free prison labor that makes any other kind of paid labor pointless.

yep this is /pol ignorant cognitive dissonance at its most pure.

already happens. private prisons. kind of evil.

This is literally what prisoners are

Are you retarded?

i think i get your point, OP. chinese factories are basic prisons. private prison labor is one of the only ways to compete. problem is, prisoners end up doing work for multi-national corporations. and not exactly paying debt back to the society they took from.

>not understanding that human rights are unalienable.

you spilt some communism on your shirt there buddy

I agree they should be. But good luck explaining that to the American judicial system, since they don't see it that way.

also in the constitution there is an excuse to make prisoners work for free.