How fucking dumb are burgers?

How fucking dumb are burgers?

This fucking moron is your spokesperson for white house? Seriously?

You stupid burger fucks. Stop voting for idiots, stop fucking up the world with unnecessary wars, and stop causing more muslim refugees.

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/t1yjp
nationalreview.com/corner/357359/did-hitler-really-use-chemical-weapons-fred-schwarz
nazigassings.com/zyklondelousing.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-rhGMCYWqKI&t=624s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

POO
O
O

IN
N

LOO
O
O

>Watching Spicer will now get you arrested in Germany

THE
H
E

This is the entertainment we voted for

>t. can't even have a working sewer system
>tries to call us idiots

Nice try cowfucker

Kys

It's hilarious spicer also said trump wanted to destabilize the ME. It's pretty entertaining if you ask me.

What did he say that was wrong? Hitler did not use gas outside the holocaust centers

>Implying he's wrong

Hitler gased the jews in chambers and camps.
not as a weapon of war.

tell me something guys, Is there a loooong redpilled video that can explain the truth behind the Holocaust?

Im currently under the impression that it did in fact happen, it was simply exaggerated to an absurd scale

Spicer wasn't wrong. Hitler never dropped chemical bombs on populations. The left has no argument so they pretend to be dumb and unable to understand what he meant in order to attack him.

SO SLEEPY user-Kun Lets go to sleep. We have a big day tomorrow zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

>w-w-what i-i-is t-t-the Adzhimushkay quarry

There you go, digits and all. You already got the pill.

POOOOOO

POO POO POO POO POO
EVERYWHERE
POO POO POO POO POO

WHERE IS THAT LOO?

he literally didn't use chemical weapons in combat. WEAPONS dingus, msm selective news bullshit as usual

>(Hitler gassed millions)
missing a few parentheses

This is a Fat Arnold presidency

You know it was some triggered kike who wrote that

DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS

In India they shit on the streets.
Not even Hitler did that.

don't you have a loo to poo in?

he literally said nothing wrong.

Some place where they mine a rock

THEY WILL BE LEFT WITHOUT A POT TO POO IN

POO

We voted for the best guy to run in decades and he sucks. What the fuck do you want from us

glorious poo in the loo watches that nigger fake news horse shit... If you've been here at all you'll know Hitler didnt gas anyone that died from it you fucking goat fucker

Well he said the USA didn't use chemical weapons in WW2, which is false by today's definitions.

Don't blame me, I was #WithHer.

Who the fuck gives a shit?

My major problem is that he is bad-mouthing Assad.

fake news

>The holohoax isn't real

Kekekekek

>holocaust centers
This is the best thing he said, how is this not yet a meme?

Stop gang raping girls to death on buses.

Go away. How many times have you used the word "shill" this week ?

lolol I was so taken up in the whole thing I forgot that I kekked at that.

This man knows no boundaries.

ugh...pot meet kettle.

It did happen but mostly probably due to starvation. All history, pre Internet era, is just a product of hyperbole.

All of it.

You say this to a room full of Jews and watch them fucking squirm.

I just looked this up on Wikipedia. Even if gas was used, they were explicitly denied permission to use it. So it doesn't invalidate Spicer's argument that "Hitler" didn't do it, as there was clearly no authorization from anyone up that high on the chain of command.

That said, Spicer's still an idiot.

>(Hitler gassed millions)
Fake news is getting out of hand

Listen, goy, don't forget that Hitler gassed millions.

>hitler used gas at the Holohoax centers
>burger education

I'm sorry. The people in my country are very uneducated, non religious, and rude.
I hope you can look past this and accept my anonymous apology.

He said hutler didn't use Chems on people. Jews aren't people e

California here. Get our smelly dumb poos out of my state.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Also Hitler did nothing wrong.

> Sweden
> Designated feminist state

Eat my shit.

I honestly hope "Are gas chambers chemical weapons?" becomes the new "Is a hot dog a sandwhich?"

>our

David Cole

He's a Jew who questions the Holocaust.

Shut up proxy faggot mother fucking shill kill yourself
Time stamp a pic of you eating some spaghetti bitch

I ate a burger a couple hours ago. It was pretty good.

P O O I N L O O
O
O

I
N

L
O
O

Your constitution is the problem. Everything has to go through the congress where a bunch of cucks control your policies.

If it is this bad now, I can't imagine what's gonna happen when all the Generation z feminist cucks and PC pussies grow up, enter US politics, and hold top positions within Congress.

Burgerland is done. DONE.

didnt we all agree some time ago, long before trump was elected, that its impossible to gas 6 million jews?

This guy is a literal idiot.. watch this shit.

streamable.com/t1yjp

Not today, Mona.

People tend to become more conservative with age, faggot. Today's Tea Party-supporting senior citizens were degenerate whores and pot-smoking, leftist "radicals" in the 1960s.

Yeah but the definition of what is conservative and what is libertarian has almost entirely changed. By late 80s standards, Trump's current Policies so far can be actually classified as centre-left and not right-wing.

i see nothing wrong here Spicer clearly knows the ovens were a false flag.

So you're saying they were electric ovens?

You're doing a good job of eating it yourself. Just because you put curry on it doesn't mean it's not still shit. The fact you're having such quick population growth is another sign your country is complete garbage.
Yeah, I shit on my own countries problems a lot to, but it's still nothing compared to your shit country. The actual people creating the most shit over here too is more from your region of the world. Coincidence? No.

Strong Pakistan is gonna nuke you bitches.
How does it feel to live in the country with the most resistant bacteria in the world?
You're gonna kill the world with all that street shitting.

>when the muzzies get angry

You're just mad that he can actually poo in a toilet. Also that he's not taking shit

Can zyklon B even work as a chemical weapon? I thought it only worked in high concentrations in tight enclosures.

It reacts with water

Yes, let's get down to semantics instead of acknowledging the fact that the idiot even tried to string together an analogy using literally Hitler, and fucked it up. Why defend Spicer? The sooner the fuck ups get out of the way, the sooner we can stabilize this administration?

We talk about the media harking them, but this shit writes itself, they don't even have to reach.

Fuck, it makes me laugh every time

But seriously we can't let him have the nuclear codes.

Nice.

Why do liberals shriek for mass-vaccination but freak out over a little typhus treatment

POO
O
O

this exactly

Not that it makes much difference to the question of what to do about Syria, but most historians agree that Hitler deliberately refrained from using chemical weapons.

interesting

nationalreview.com/corner/357359/did-hitler-really-use-chemical-weapons-fred-schwarz

I still feel conflicted about Zyklon B, here's a interesting page about it and the gas chambers

nazigassings.com/zyklondelousing.html

The parentheses are supposed to be on the (((Millions)))

If i could spoof IP's I would shit post from every country in the world just to see what memes against each nation you all would come up with. I'd do Best Korea first, then Djibooty, then BR.

I love hamburgers. Maybe you faggots should get your military in order and defend yourselves. Muslims can't swim and I know Spain has 3 Amphibs and Harriers, sink the smugglers dumbshit.

We're done saving your bitch asses.

>We talk about the media harking them, but this shit writes itself,

This is very true. The right-wingers that populate need to realize this reality.

Best vote I ever cast. Isn't this beautiful?

The Greatest Story Never Told you newfag

Or this 40 min rundown

youtube.com/watch?v=-rhGMCYWqKI&t=624s