Prove to me systemic racism isn't real

Prove to me systemic racism isn't real.
Many whites think that blacks are different, leading to them treating blacks different.

In the past, they treated blacks horribly, segregating them, keeping them down.

Today, the systemic racism stems from the whites that would be doing the harm to them, but in more subtle ways.

For example, giving blacks affirmative action is systemic racism since it operates on the idea that blacks are dumb apes who can't perform.
And of course, the whites that do this don't think they're racist. In their head, they operate thinking they're helping blacks who are kept down from Sup Forums tier racists.

Another great example is in this video
youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs
You can see how they all think the same and feel that blacks are helpless children.

I thought systemic racism was a meme, but then I thought about it, it makes a lot of sense.

>In the past, they treated blacks horribly, segregating them

tfw the worst thing you can do to niggers is force them to live with other niggers

I never understood the arguments against segregation. Like it's never equal when its separate but isn't that admitting that blacks are inferior. Like if you give a school of 500 whites and a school of 500 nogs the same amount per student why wouldn't they perform the exact same if they're equal?

>giving blacks affirmative action is systemic racism
>giving blacks favoritism is racist against blacks
Please be bait

>Systemic racism
The system is codified into laws, so the claim can be proven by citing a racist law.

Name one racist law OP. Your move.

The point was that the segregated areas were not equal. If they were equal then I can understand your point.

It's not about laws, but about the innate system designed by evolution.

Being a racist fuck is an integral part of my culture passed down through dozens of generations. I don't like it anymore than you but let's face it, to deny me my right to my culture would be pretty racist in itself, wouldn't it ?

It's not the writing, its the enforcement. People cite crime statistics, but all that proves is that blacks are more likely to be found guilty.

Black people aren't just arrested more often. They are also exonerated via DNA far more often, due to a much higher rate of false convictions.

You know it yourself if you've ever been pulled over. Most of the time you can just talk your way out of the ticket because you're white, even though you broke the law. Black people get shot, and then Sup Forums says they shouldn't have been speeding. And proceed to go 10 over the limit next time they are in a car.

Voter ID laws, racist.

that's a nice crow picture OP do you mind if I save it?

White against black racism is true to some degree, although it would have to identifed on a case by case basis and shame on those who discount qualified people for their race.

However, affirmstive action, minority housing and scholarship programs and welfare are STATE SANCTIONED practices that actively descriminate against people of the "wrong" race and that is the literal definition of SYSTEMATIC racism.

Stupid niggers.

k, was it lack of equal funding? that's all the support the state realistically provides so if that's the case then I can see the argument being against unequal funding. Otherwise its the community of the people and the culture they perpetuate that determine the outcome. Again, this is admitting that black's (culture and community) are inferior to white (culture and community). Or am I missing something?

> muh affirmative action

Oh yes getting into medical school, with shitty grades is so horrible ( it is but not for the reason you think) The actual people that are hurt by this bullshit are the Asians with a good grade but not getting into school because the blacks are getting in with absolute garbage grades.

>it's only racism when it's negative

They are intellectually inferior

Nobody's denying systemic racism is real. We're just denying that it's wrong.

That's not how a claim works. We, and no one of reason, should be inclined to prove your negative. You are working from a baseless supposition; that systemic racism is real. If it is real there should be plenty of evidence for it, other than circumstantial. NIggers underperforming academically is not evidence, nor is financial disparity.

Implying Voter ID laws are racist is literally assuming black/hispanic people are too fucking dumb to go to the dmv to get an ID card, you fucking racist.

>Many whites think that blacks are different, leading to them treating blacks different.

Literally just stop right there. We KNOW they are different.This is why they are treated differently.

If you have the IQ of a literal retard, would you be surprised if I treated you like a child?

Full blown sub-saharans are incapable of being a positive impact on society. This is why when left alone they either destroy or don't produce society.

I deny that its real, assuming that everyone gets equal financial support from the state.

Obvious nigger.

I don't treat coons differently. Theres us and them. That's it. No further action required. I don't think there's many people in the world that actually treat blacks as lesser beings. They're still human. Just not as advanced as whites.

So you assume black people are incapable of getting IDs? You're the racist here. I mean you need an ID for too many things to not have one. Low IQ average won't legitimately reduce their ability to get one.

Blacks are committing disproportionate crimes at a grotesque level down every crime you can be arrested for!

(rape is so bad, the FBI stoped taking rape statistics categorized by race back in 2008)

Oh you're just talking in terms of schools. Yeah I'm not sure if the funding was equal but if it was then that kinda proves they're inferior in intellect. I was just talking about life outside of schools.

Then all licensing laws are racist according to that logic.

If niggers fixed their shit and stopped being niggers they'd be treated better.

False. Evolution is not a system. Evolution is a scientific phenomena whereby organisms mutate and adapt. The only system in play with evolution is "survival of the fittest"

The enforcement of the system is not the issue at hand. Discrepancies in the enforcement may be due to bias, yes. But bias is not "systemic" unless it's part of the law.

The law defines biases, don't get me wrong, but there is not a single instance of racial bias (except affirmative action).

Nope. White as fuck.

Last time I got pulled over I talked my way out of driving without valid tags or insurance by saying I was a new driver and didn't know I needed to do it every year.

They destroy every city they become a majority in, and riddle it with a crime.

To play devils advocate, the fact that people still have to hide their intentions and be careful with their legal warning when they're trying to set up a systematically racist system is probably a sign that the current system doesn't favor openly racist systems. ...maybe.

same species, different breeds.

Affirmative action is a direct response to niggers not working. Obvious shill. Only a fucking subhuman retard would actually take action against someone of another skin tone because of said skin tone, but you can't deny key differences in certain ethnicities.

sure, but wouldn't that boil down to community?
i can see it if the cops are actively beating innocent people walking down the street but what specifically are you talking about?

The benefit of Multiculturalism is a dirty lie (1/2)

Hahaha oh fuck you got me. I didn't think of it like that. I guess in that instance you just have to ignore all past wrongdoings? So that means reparations are racist, and basically any aid given to a race out of pity?

The justice system is the system you cuck.

I've always had a problem with this argument.

Because if it does exist, then what you do about it?

If we were talking about government and institutions, then we'd just identify any racist laws and remove them.

When you claim its an
>innate system designed by evolution

What exactly do you want to do about this? Can you solve this problem without violating rights? If not, then is it even worth solving?
This also assumes that this racist system even exists, which I'm skeptical about

(2/2)

So systemic racism exists because black people evolved to be oppressed.

The justice system is defined by the laws nigger.

So you're telling me that white neighborhoods are actually just as violent as black neighborhoods and it's just the cops fault. Do you believe for a second if there was no police presence in the hood that it would be less violent. You really must be a nigger if you believe that.

If there were no blacks in America it would be beyond beneficial

systemic != systematic, dumbass

The entire continent of Africa.

/thread

Which are carried out by people.

Judges who give blacks longer sentences than whites. Juries who are more likely to find a defendant guilty if he is black. Prosecutors who push for the death penalty and life in prison more often on cases with a black person.

Look it up cuck.

Reparations are fine, but being a descendent of someone who deserved reparations does not make you deserving of reparations

...I'm not sure the Hiroshima picture works. Anything is going to look like crap after you nuke it.

>You know it yourself if you've ever been pulled over. Most of the time you can just talk your way out of the ticket because you're white, even though you broke the law. Black people get shot, and then Sup Forums says they shouldn't have been speeding. And proceed to go 10 over the limit next time they are in a car.

B-but user, da evil white manz made it dat way bruh.

Blacks currently commit more atrocities than we ever did across the world (2/1) and the race has contributed nothing to humanity

I guess I was talking more about segregation in restaurants, parks, stores, etc. Black people probably couldn't eat out anywhere remotely nice because all the restaurants were owned by whites and didn't allow blacks. Then again, you could just point that to blacks not being smart enough to operate a restaurant. Was housing equal?

Credit scores.

And how many of those blacks have a criminal record a mile long.

Because blacks are more than likely the culprit. Crime statistics? Look it up, cuck.

Shit tier third world countries have voter ID laws yet it's racist for the US to do the same

How about prove to me systemic racism IS real.

The only way to get rid of systemic racism is to segregate all the races. Beyond each other's contact.

That's impossible so a better way is to have only one race.

Black people are much more racist in my experience, and whether there's systematic racism or not can you name one country in Africa or the rest of the world where black people would be better off?

I live in Atlanta and there frankly is a lot of crime in predominantly poor areas. But it's standard fare for cities that are subjected to high wealth disparity like anywhere, regardless of race. I see people get pushed onto the streets all the time. Many of them are drug-free, clean, mentally ill or otherwise sick. They work shit for pay jobs because they don't can't clean themselves at shelters, for fear of getting robbed. And it's becoming increasingly more illegal to be homeless. Meanwhile property taxes are skyrocketing while low-wage jobs are decreasing as millennials move in and vacuum them up for themselves while buying $10 coffee on daddy's dime. Horrible cycle; and most of the gentrifiers are liberals, too.

>Judges who give blacks longer sentences than whites. Juries who are more likely to find a defendant guilty if he is black. Prosecutors who push for the death penalty and life in prison more often on cases with a black person.

Because blacks commit more violent crimes and have longer criminal histories

Look it up nigger

(2/2) literally nothing of significant

Yeah that makes sense. Reparations due to the immediately affected group.

There is no way to not be racist except not housing a plurality of races obviously.
Send back to africa

It's a stupid image. Detroit was subject to terrible "school choice" programs that rapidly and readily pushed children and families out and into gang violence coupled with ridiculous property taxes.

And that one race is WHITE

Evidently racist people tend to be the people that actually live around black people and have to deal with their garbage

Nips could work too.

>Because blacks commit more violent crimes and have longer criminal histories

Because they are falsely convicted. High rates of DNA exonerations prove it.

Did you look at the other picture, why is it that the other top 15 most dangerous cities in America are largely black? Pure coincidence

Would descendants of those needing reparations not be in need of reparations?
To put it in perspective, how did the President of the United States develop his fortune? It wasn't hard work, at least not at birth. Much of your class is inherited by that of your parents. There are exceptions, but they are rare, and it has been historically harder for minorities in America to rise in class.

Asians and Indians do well. Even arabs do fine in western societies. Blacks suck across the board and fail to reach the standard of living of other races

We should just breed whites and Asians until we get a nice even mixture.

It's not coincidence, it's a chain of events that is not related to nucleic acid sequences in black people. Did you know all races have identical DNA, bar mutations in individuals?

>Because they are falsely convicted.
(citation needed)
>High rates of DNA exonerations prove it.
So blacks are exoneration-privileged?

On one hand I see your point. People were overly shitty to black people as far as privately owned businesses are concerned. I still side with personal liberty and say that if you own your own business you should be able to determine for yourself who you want to conduct business with. As far as housing goes, that's something that improves over time as a population gains economic relevance. If they don't their housing situation remains shitty.

The only way to help them is to leave them alone.
They will evolve eventually.

Well, if Tyrone didn't spend his reparations on rims for his buggy and a chrome horse maybe he could've gotten his kids a good education to get them ahead in life.

Ya OK, Blackstone commit disproportionate crimes nope. All crime statistics are based on fraudulent investigations.

It just so happens that the most dangerous cities in America are predominantly black, the most dangerous districts in America are predominantly black sometimes Hispanic

true, but not just that. humans adhere to statistical properties.. so if a population is deliberately oppressed and targeted by a government (and majority population) over the course of centuries, you have to account for that.

>The only one whites aren't a shade of green is liquor

Fuck mate I'll drink to that

I like where your head is at and I have nothing else to add.

None of us have identical DNA you dumb fuck or else we would all look the same! And yes there are clear genetic differences between the races

Back when physiological studies could disregard humans rights they should've put several black families in one area, and several white families in another. Both areas having equal housing standards, education standards, etc. and see who does better. I'm sure you could even make this a simulation and run it on a computer

It can be challenging to gain economic relevance if your housing situation is shitty. Economic growth starts at education and parents willing to be involved with it. Education, by and large, is fueled by property tax, which ultimately hinges on the value of the surrounding property. Studies show that shitty school systems have higher drop out rates, and higher drop out rates lead to higher crime.

>First sentence
>Prove a negative
I unironically encourage you to kill yourself

> all about the state of the black community in America is because of Social economic issues

Bullllshit

Racism is not only real but a useful survival instinct. The systemic racism you speak of is just the result of trying to elevate savages to thinking peoples against their will.

Blacks are culturally different than whites. OP is a black who thinks if people treat him white that his opportunities will open up. Blacks themselves refuse to act white, which is understandable. So until blacks get out of this idea that prosperity is handed to them and that what they really should be fighting for is equal rights to work and affirmative action, they will always be sitting in their ghetto thinking its all whites fault that they are poor.

tl:dr blacks are hopeless

poverty and degraded culture largely due to outside influences. when the outside influence is a government and those affected are barely 15% of the population, it is pretty psychopathic and shitty to blame people born into squalor and chaos.

i'm not offering a conclusion, just objective context.

"Prove to me" is spam.
Hey OP, prove to me what I have in my pocket.
READ THE RULES

Sorry, I should elaborate. We have the same ancestral DNA, not individually, to a high degree of certainty. There are differences in the physicality of races but this is due to lack of the rapid gene flow we have now. No different from hares developing differently across continents. It is becoming generally considered by the (admittedly liberal) universities that intelligence is influenced significantly by culture, were this to be true, it is not possible that dinduism could be genetic, which is the argument the radical right espouses.

Oh but let's be fair let's look at the Liberals attempt to debunk these studies