Konichiwa user-kun, I'm here to worship your howaito penisu!

Konichiwa user-kun, I'm here to worship your howaito penisu!

Asians for Asians only please.

race mixers are pieces of shit

Japanese girls are designed for white cock.

Asians have poopy eyes and no thighs
stay beta

i just wanted my jacket cleaned. do you use perc?

No, they are for Christian Asian cock.
Whites for whites. Asians for Asians. Any questions?

Yeah, why are Japanese girls designed for white cocks?

Because racial inbreeding is definitely going to work out in the long run

They're not. Any other questions?

>

But why?

Why are you lying?

Slide thread.

Saged

cya kid. nothing personall.

Why do you think? Let's think critically here.

I have ran it through multiple simulations and the raw scientific data that has been rendered through it has lead me to believe that a simple reading of the data will yield unto whoever is studying said data should at the very least consider the possibility that Japanese girls are literally and physically designed for the mating, coupling and reproduction with the white male. From my perspective it might even be that the possibly of a divine creator giving us such a woman is evermore becoming a likelihood.

But to each their own my good man... to each their own. But! Lend me your ear for a moment and reflect upon this... to the victor go the spoils! Ha ha!

damn shes ugly

she looks like a yokai demon or whatever in that pic.

average japanese girl

I dont want my children to look like this

>poop eyes
>no thighs
kek

>ID: hots4hue

Excuse me you fuckin' nip, but that is not the average Japanese girl and you know it.

average american girl

>Telling lies to strangers on the internet
Sad!

hahaha fuck almost had it too

Says the HUE loving nip

Did you know that an obsession with big asses and thick thighs only exists in white culture in the USA? (Discounting a few subcultures influenced by it outside of the country.)

Did you know that it's because your culture has been niggerized?

>breed with mail order Asian chick
>she squeezes a suicidal school shooter out of her pussy and instantly shrivels into saggy pissed off river gremlin

smooth move dumbass

Hey I just saw you on the front page of Sup Forums and I know a lot of guys are going to pounce on me for this but you really shouldn't come to this site and if you do especially not Sup Forums. I only read some of the comments and it looks like you are taking it well but sometimes people post really bad stuff on here and I dont think you are ready for it. Japan is a country I have a lot of interest in and that's one of the reasons I come to Sup Forums, I know a little bit about your culture from school and the books I have read and I dont think your honor based upbringing is really going to understand what the kids on this forum do. They are probably going to try to make you show your breasts (write stuff like Tits or GTFO) or something like that or post violent pics. Some people on here even joke about incest. I don't want to come off as lecturing you but I just dont know why you came here. Did some white guy you are dating tell you to come to this site? He probably thought it would be funny to see your reaction when people start posting things that you can't handle. I hope you take my advice, I dont really know what else to say except you might want to try Sup Forums that is usually where people go to talk to people from other countries. I'm not just doing this because you are so pretty or something like that, I realize you are thousands of miles away and there isn't much of a chance we could ever meet each other. I just want you to know that you deserve better than this site and whatever creepy white guy sent you here, you should be with someone that respects you and doesn't put you in an awkward position like this. I like Sup Forums and I like Sup Forums but I just don't want to see you get hurt here.

Why would the jews want us to breed with other races?
What does it give them?

we lose identity
they gain control of the fragmented society

it's worked out for us for hundreds of thousands of years

Brazil is your utopia