Scrolling Facebook

>Scrolling Facebook
> See this posted by cute girl I fucked this weekend.

Is this a dealbreaker Sup Forums? She let me bust in her mouth so its a hard decision..

use her as a cumdumpster

don't do this. she'll accuse you of rape when she realizes you're not a cuck. avoid this bitch at all costs.

Just keep fucking her, thats the only thing leftist girls are good for.

Dear diary

kill yourself phoneposter

Pics or it didnt happen

Do you want to date her or just fuck her OP? This is important.

The only option is to poop on her to assert dominance OP.

>Fucked a Tumblrista
>Still not sure whether or not to run for it before the rape case drops on his head
She's a timebomb user, all women are but the ultra progressive types leave no survivors.

It's like stick your dick in a clusterbomb hoping it won't go off.

comment and tell her ull give her the privledge of letting u bust in her mouth again this weekend then post her response. maybe word that better tho

>sticking your dick in crazy

>She let me bust in her mouth so its a hard decision..
She let me bust in her mouth too

At this rate every Tyrone on the block is gonna bust in her mouth user

Impregnate her and move to a new town if she doesn't know your name. Well you use Kike Book so...
Also this.

this is the only good option.

>having sex before marriage

Stop being a degenerate fuck, user.

is that why my son came out black? phew i always thought it was because she might have cheated on me but i was always scared to bring it up because i didn't wanna put her in one of those bad moods

kek

Never stick your dick in crazy.

I got called a privileged white male on Facebook the other day and I couldn't believe it. I though it was a joke.
It came from another white male when he was loosing an argument we were having about mussies. Got the whole "you're a priv white male so your opinions are invalid" shit.

I won and then he got banned from the community we were on for being racist against whites.

VIRGIN DEFENSE FORCE LMAO KILL YOURSELF YOU LONELY MONGOLOID

tell her to keep swallowing your cum

>Stop being a degenerate fuck, user.
this tbqhfam

That post is basically gauging peer approval to have sex with dindu's.

Not even joking.

>let me bust in her mouth

You dont know this person and did this then act like it is an achievement. Everyone has busted in her mouth.

respond: yikes

Doesn't matter, had sex.

>>Scrolling Facebook
>> See this posted by cute girl autistically masturbate to every day and like to pretend i had sex with on a mongolian chop squad knitting forum

I dont know why you bother larping.

This is some pretty sage advice here. Tread lightly, user.

Fuck her again. This time, shit on her while she sleeps.

lmao all white bitches are like this now

Attempt to redpill.
Fuck off when you inevitably fail.

>She let me bust in her mouth

Is this a rare thing in America? Kek

this.

Stay away man she will accuse you of rape when she doesn't like you anymore

She just doesn't know any better, user. Educate her. Not online, not on social media where she feels pressure to conform and virtue signal, that's part of the whole problem. Take her out coffee/food, and talk.

>how is babby formed

Fucking hilarious. Absolutely pseudoscientific. Are you even fucking trying? kek.

I still find it fucking weird that on your "first world" countries a girl can do that and basically ruin a man's life over nothing. A roastie actually tried this here with a friend when we were 18, and she's the one that got her reputation destroyed.

no, it's saying that a man's DNA stays in a woman for the rest of her life pretty much, and that part of it will be put into her child, even if it's a different male who is the father.

Learn to fucking read you leaf.

If she considers herself privileged then she's going to consider you even more privileged because you're male.

Guaranteed to lead to problems.

No it's about a study regarding FUCKING FRUIT FLIES YOU STUPID FAGGOT.

Then a bunch of virgin retards from r9k decided that it obviously must apply to humans too.

Do nothing, forget this useless female, she is just another lost drone. Her mind is gone, to even assume there is anything there is pointless.

>uses facebook
>has sex before marriage
>posts from a "smart" phone

we have a winner here guys.

Get off Facebook

Anyone who believes this literally doesn't know how an egg gets fertilized.