Retail scum hate

>mfw a working class scum sucking waiter (or waitress) puts down the check begging for a tip

No, fuck you scum, I will pay exactly the total on the check and not a cent more. It is not my fault you make poor money, and yes you better god damn not even give me one little bit of attitude or I will demand the manager come out and give you a verbal lashing in front of me just to humiliate you for my own pleasure.

I love watching retail class scum suffer my wrath as a terrible customer, I have an easy life, and you do not because you are below my station, I go out of my way to talk down to any retail scum I interact with. I demand managers for everything and we then both laugh at your stupid, incompetence. ha ha ha

And...if you reaaaally piss me off, I will wait for you to get done your shitty working class job and either beat you half to death or rape you to truly put you in your place.

ha ha ha

I could literally not agree more, my good man.

>i'm rich, but not rich enough to spend money frivolously on peasants

looks like you're the true plebeian.

>Tfw charging retards like you 600$ for blinker fluid

You sound like a fine upstanding person of wealth. Would you like to get together and beat up some cashiers with me?

Don't respond to me, low class filth. I WANT YOUR SUPERVISOR.

Okay, OP, you rustled my jimmies.

When I was a poor, working class kid with a coal miner dad, I encountered you elitist cocksuckers all the time looking down on me. It just strengthened my resolve. I graduated med school in 2013 and now the exact same type of cunt who asks "what do you do?" as the first question during a conversation respect me.

You vapid, hollow little man.

>implying every single piece of food you've just eaten doesn't contain my fecal waste

how's that working class scum shit taste eh?

You may have uplifted yourself, but deep down you know your station is beneath me. I know deep down you are nothing but a filthy fast food worker or cashier. NOW GET ME A MANGER OR I WILL KICK YOUR ASS

t. Peasant

Service scum who do this should be given 200 lashes and demoted to actual slave

>should be
heh, and you can't enforce it. you're pretty sickening, you know. if you can't even afford a personal chef and avoid any sort of restaurant, you deserve to eat feces with that attitude. it's a shame that you can't have intellect imparted to you through old money. i bet you didn't even have a polymath tutor as a youth. fools like yourself can't even comprehend what true wealth is.

anyone that uses the word scum is a plebit fagot

guys I work at 7/11

I really hope you're not just proud of being able to flaunt Daddy's money. If you're a self-made rich guy, fair enough. You're still a stupid, overcompensating bitch but okay I guess.

Psh, working class scum thinks its trying to outsmart me. Listen, WSC (working class scum), I could easily afford my own private fleet of chefs, but I gain far more joy in torturing WSC service workers simply for not being as rich as me. ha ha ha.

sage

I made a $800 ticket flushing a radiator, rotating tires, and replacing a fucking battery because retards like you are too dumb to do research. Just because he was an also I put his cabin air filter in wrong to be a dick. Lol

Nice to see another moneybags here, How much did you spend on your mansion?

Your weak, juvenile insults are no match for me. Of course I made all of my money. I worked as a financial analyst before the bigwigs promoted me to EVP when they say my talents. Now I make more in a month then you will in 10 years.

Lets see, what is it in poor, about 1000 honda civics?

i bet you use opened straws served to you in restaurants. heh.

look. we all know you wish to be rich. hell, i bet you even inherited some money. but you genuinely have never known what true wealth is. you were never born an aristocrat. you haven't responded to being tutored, so it's clear you have no formal education untainted by private or public schools. wealth is meaningless, power is what is important.

I realize I may not have true "power" that doesn't concern me. I just wish to torture WCS as much as possible. ha ha ha, now get me your fucking supervisor.

t. Pleb who had to buy a mcmansion instead of inheriting the family estate.

>he admits to being new money for fear that he has no work ethic
and therein lay the trap, by outing this aspect, you have revealed that you have no legacy that precedes you, and you are clearly a member of the hoi polloi that has been thrown a meaty bone for your service to your masters. enjoy yourself, you deserve that. just don't forget you have no right to consider yourself anything beyond an augmented plebeian.

It must be a very excellent place, Personally I've spent about 8000 macbooks on mine

>NIGGER I'M NOT TYPING DA HWHITE MHAN
>negro detected
Either that or a confused libtard who lives off mommy and daddy in the suburbs and has never had to work service industry to pay his single mothers mortgage in high school and put himself through college. Fuck you, I slang drinks in a club downtown until I was 23 and could make $230-$500 a night in pure cash with no taxes. It's all about networking and giving your clients incentives to come see you. Their tipping for the service, for knowing their name and drink when they walk in then having it ready for them before they reach the bar, and for occasionally hooking them up when they bring large groups of people in. They get to look like VIP when you know their name and get drinks while everyone else is waiting 2 mins for me to get to them.

Restaurants are not retail, it's service industry. No one tips in retail you fucking nigger.

You must be a nigger or a subhuman.

Its your role/job to tip you fucking faggot.

This is coming from someone that has never worked as a waiter/waitress but I give them 20% no matter the hour.

Cuz I can.

Your not rich and you never will be.

Didn't realize other plebs also had this meme

inb4 people think this is a lot of money, with six bartenders the club did $12,000 liquor sales between 10am-2am alone. I would be serving between 250-500 people a night. If you can't tip a dollar on a fucking $5 drink you should drink at home alone. Other wise I'm not ever serving you again. It's simple

>he thinks the working class only consists of the service industry
>I will wait for you to get done your shitty working class job and either beat you half to death or rape you to truly put you in your place.
If you saw me walking at night you'd probably cross the street. Walk into any bar full of "working class scum" with that attitude and see how long you last. I work alongside 60 year old MEN who could chew your pretty little ass up before their morning coffee and percs.

t. Janitor or perhaps a sewage technician

How's it feel knowing you make barely enough to get by while I make enough in one month to buy out your shitty little sewer job, your house, your bike and all your little trinkets and still have enough left over to fund 3 wars in africa?

How about this. Cook your own fucking food, mamma's boi

4-5 hours work. $230-$500. Being a waiter during a lunch shift or a sommelier is totally different. However comma, if you don't tip in a bar much less a club you're a literal nigger and will never be served another drink there, so hyuck it up while you can. I live in a state where anyone in the service industry can refuse service without an expressed reason. It's the ultimate redpill job, I can simply choose not to serve you a drink for 4 hours because you're a stupid nigger who didn't tip, then you'll look like a bitch.

ALSO I HAVE TO SAY THIS. I talk a lot of shit about arabs and hajibs, but those mother fuckers tipped more than anyone I've ever met in my life. They would routinely slide me $100 bills to take care of their large groups when they'd go clubbing, which I would promptly pocket, and charge them maybe $50 for up to $100 worth of liquor (which would cost up to $200-$250 in a club). Coupled with never waiting for drinks and getting top notch service it was very beneficial for us both. Weird thing, because I had hajis in every other respect.

"And you user, I sentence you to thirty years of wage-cuckery, to parts beyond the sea!"

>American
>Class system
U sure she weren't just black m8

"I implore you to reconsider"

Do you have to tip doctors in murrica?

so, essentially, you are taking out your self hatred on your fellow man because you realize how powerless you feel knowing that you could never amass power and fortune of any true merit in your lifetime, as it takes generations to do so in aristocracy. you might even realize that you as an individual have little relevance in the sense that you need to build a family before you can assure yourself that you will be remembered, that likely any power or wealth you attain will likely be squandered because your genes are inadequate to last beyond your own life. you are taking out your anger on yourself, my dear man. your misanthropy rises from your inadequacy. please open your eyes and stop trying to hurt others for your own shortcomings, that is the mark of a petty man, and no power or wealth can erase that shame from your soul.

i guess that's it then.

>If you can't tip a dollar on a fucking $5 drink you should drink at home alone.
>I slang drinks in a club downtown until I was 23 and could make $230-$500 a night in pure cash with no taxes.
You are just as bad as op if not worse. $230 a night at the bottom end and you have the audacity to complain about strangers not GIVING you money. I worked framing houses from 16-19 and felt blessed when I got up to $18 an hour (that's $144 a day BEFORE taxes). Nothing used to piss me off more than busting my ass all day working an honest job just to go to the bar afterwards and and some limpwristed faggot acts all passive aggressive because I'm not giving him all the money he feels he deserves. Nevermind he's just doing this part while he's at college and is just sore because he can't coast on mommy and daddy's money anymore. Choke on a cock and die.

>did cert. III & cert. IV in security equipment
>gun programmer and cable runner
>do networking tasks
>earn 110k + work car

Nice bait btw.

Your a fucking soulless Jew if you really think and could do that. PS you forgot about my boat

Your a damned to hell whore of Babylon that came over here after 1840s. You are trash.

Lol I will literally assault you in front of my manager to show everyone in the restaurant how much of a bitch you are. Treat me like shit, I dare you. I don't give a fuck about this job. people like you are the reason I lift, so I can toss you onto the ground head first from over my head.

Just because your fucking mom gives you money to go out for lunch with your faggot friends doent mean youre upoer class. That being said tipping is total bullshit

I sell tools. I enjoy my retail job. Pretty sure the manager wants muh dick. Or atleast the first woman of my adult life that is nice to me. I'm happy with either or.

You there, colonial peasant, stop larping at being upper class, or I'll get down off my horse & give you a damn good thrashing with my riding crop !

Good luck beating or raping anyone with those feminine ass little bitch hands you got

good thing you have neither then LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Rabbi, i have 12 shekels for you through this steel door.

i don't pretend otherwise. i don't even seek those things.

>tfw make $19/h driving a forklift

Who else /poor loser/ here?

if you ever relied on a promotion you are not wealthy. someone who is wealthy does not need a promotion. they are the boss at all times. someone who is wealthy is not the executive VP, they sit on the board

even though I know your story is made up, you're playing the character of an upper middle class worker who still works relatively normal hours. that is a high place in society no doubt, upper middle class workers normally have significant savings and assets, but it is a very different situation from someone who never had to work in their life. someone who works because they are bored. someone who holds positions and status not based on experience but capital.

bump

How long until Tucker Carlson's show gets (((shut down)))? He is slowly dropping some serious red pills

I've put pubes in the food of people like you.