Get in here faggots

>websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/?tune=8992usb

USB 8992 for USAF frequency

Turn on Squelching to filter out noise

Skyking x1: It hasn't even begin

Skyking x2: It begins

skyking x3: You could have prevented this

Skyking x4: ITS HAPPENING

Lots of activity last night, the theory is the more activity and more skykings the more serious and uncertain global conflicts.

List of known USAF military stations:

Primary: 8992

Other urls found in this thread:

websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/?tune=8992usb
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Vapoorize everything kikes.

bamp

Bump

Lots of skyking threads lately. Nothing ever happens.

>self bumping

Wtf is a skyking

Wait 3 or 4 days. NK happening will occur on their holiday.

I saw two Hercules planes fly over Pittsburgh at around 8:30 PM, was pretty spoopy since that never happens often

>tfw still banned from utwente

hambro checking in

buy a short wave radio that can receive ssb before WWIII kicks off or you'll be sorry

About a week ago I saw one as well flying very low over my area, never seen one before doing that. Hope it was a for show or something on opening day, but the only act there were two F-16s.

What do you reccomend in the "cheap as fuck but usable" category?

>Unable to connect

You said a bad word in chat, didnt you.

>websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/?tune=8992usb
i was using this shit yesterday and it was working fine, now it just says that the website didnt send any data

Always bump skykings

Bump

im banned too i guess and no

Transmit is different, but if all you want is receive, you can get a cheap RTL-SDR dongle for like 10-20 bucks. add an antenna and some free software on your PC and you can pick up almost anything.

I'm getting nervous, that's for sure. Pittsburgh is a prime target with Pittsburgh International Airport, plus we're national leaders in healthcare and nanotechnology, and there's a nuclear reactor in Beaver Valley, due 34 miles northwest of downtown.

I'm getting nufin

WE WUZ SKYKANGZ

just don't use their chat.
I didn't mean that NK would nuke the US...they don't have the ability - China does, but won't.

They sent those troops to the border to control refugee flow out of NK into China when the shit hits the fan and Kim's test fails, or the US strikes the test site. Or it could be nothing, like the last 60 years.

i cannot click the link, it doesnt work at all so

did you forget the surprise missile attack on syria?

Y SO QUIET

vpn that shit, I guess. What'd you do? or is it just not loading...site has a limit on users.

There are only about 300 people on, last night it was over 500, but that taxes the server pretty hard. If Sup Forums wants to listen, don't bother with chat and turn the waterfall off.

Anything that can receive ssb will work and I advocate for a "real" radio over an SDR DV stick type solution because of battery life in a potential happening. You might get 5-10 hours out of a laptop before it dies, a radio will last weeks.

this. I say give the regulars a chance and new people as well. especially the guys who aren't even Sup Forums as they don't want it flooded regularly.

Oh my fuck people still do this!
It's been so long since i've seen one of these.
Happy to be back

These crop up whenever there's happenings globally.

creepy quiet tonight

nothing at all tonight. I'll stick with my 3-4 day statement. I think that 4/15 will be the test on NK as to whether they want to fight or not. Its all on them.

Six hours ago there was a little bit of traffic but now there isn't anything.

Bumping

anyone have the image of the happy merchant on the waterfall?

Yeah props to the guy who did this.

Goddammit I want to listen to it but it expired.

did i just hear fapping?

Saw one here too just the other day. I keep thinking about it, was just so out of place. Nearest af base is Beale, but it's a ways off and the c130 was clearly landing at our air port.