JEWS IN HOLLYWOOD

Counted the leads in the top 10 highest grossing films of 2016. This is what I found
19/46 White
7/46 Black
1/46 Asian
2/46 Indian/Brown
4/46 Hispanic

14/46 (including Ren Kingsley who is brown) are Jews. Let that sink in.

Is Hollywood racist to help only Jews? It seems like Liberals don't talk about this.

Other urls found in this thread:

jbuff.com/c112405.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hollywood = Holy-Wood

In Occult Magick practices & belief, different woods have different properties and uses

The "Fresh Prince of Belair" aka The name Saturn, and Belair are well-known as occult names for Satan

the percentage for important studio high level executive jobs is probably even higher skewed towards jewish people

Relevant:

Commentary by Dr. Gerhard Falk
The Most Jewish Industry in America
Enemies of the Jewish people are never tired to point out that the American movie industry has largely been in the hands of Jews. This is of course true and has been of great benefit to the American people. Included in those who made the movies great and became the heads of our major movie studios were Adolf Zukor, the founder of Paramount Studios, who celebrated his 100th birthday in 1973; Wilhelm Fuchs, known as William Fox, who founded 20th Century Fox, Louis B. Mayer and Samuel Goldwyn (Schmuel Goldficz), who together founded Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, Carl Laemmle, founder of Universal Pictures, and Harry Cohn of Columbia Pictures.

These men did not invent the movies. That distinction goes Thomas Edison, one of the most profound religious bigots who ever walked this earth. What was remarkable about the Jewish immigrants from Europe was that they organized and founded these movie studios and that it was their ability to recognize the new medium when it first came into use shortly after their arrival in this country. It was they who made the movies big business, not only because they were personally involved in studio production but also because they invented a means of distributing them.

For example, Zukor insisted that theater owners who wanted to show Paramount films had to take the his entire yearly production and change movies only once a week instead of daily, as had been done before. They also recognized the importance of combining in one company the three major aspects of the movie business. These were: making films in their own studios, distributing them through their own renting companies, and exhibiting them in heir own theaters.

The Jewish movie moguls also understood the need for making movies which were reflections of American culture.

That is the reason why they invented the so-called Western, which always carried the message, then and now, that crime does not pay. In the early years such movies as Nobody Works like Father and Crooked Banker dealt with the exploitation of the poor by the rich.

These Jewish movie studio owners also invented talking movies, Technicolor and the musicals. From 1920 until 1960, a period of about 40 years, the movie industry was at its height. From romances to crime stories and the inevitable westerns, the Jewish movie bosses produced everything imaginable. Their imagination, however, never included Jewish themes, nor were they willing, during the Second World War, to so much as mention the persecution of their own families left behind in Eastern Europe. It is to the eternal shame of these powerful men that they sympathized with everyone from Native Americans to the aborigines of Australia but never their fellow Jews.

Lest it be thought that the studio bosses were the only Jews in the movie business, it should be recalled that there were and are innumerable Jewish producers and directors, many of whom changed their names in order to escape recognition as Jews. This was also true of the numerous Jewish movie actors. If you've ever seen a movie with Kirk Douglas, you would have really watched a performance by Issur Danielovitch Demsky. Winona Ryder was born Laura Horowitz, and the comedian Red Buttons was called Aaron Chwatt. Irwin Knieberg was for many years seen interviewing celebrities on TV every night. He called himself Alan King. There is even an Albert Einstein in the acting profession. He is known as Albert Brooks. The so-called Bob Dylan was bar mitzvahed as Robert Zimmerman and Sylvia Sidney was Sophia Jasnow in her first incarnation. Betty Perske, the cousin of the former Israeli prime minister Shimon Peres, became Lauren Bacall.

From all of this we learn that we, the Jewish people, have every reason to be proud of all our contribution to this country. Just as we have contributed extraordinarily the field of medicine and to science and literature and to music we are in fact the originators of the movies and principal contributors to the great invention of Philo Farnsworth who, believe it or not, at age 14 invented television. Farnsworth, a Mormon boy from Idaho, was indeed a great genius even though his name is hardly known. His invention changed the world and the Jewish contribution to that development brought television into every home (RCA is a Jewish founded company).

Indeed, the United States has been good to us. In turn, we have contributed more than our share to the wealth of our country. As a consequence, the bigots and the haters should really never go to the movies or watch television. It is most likely they will watch a Jew or see the work of a Jewish producer. Of course, the bigots and the haters must also stay away from all doctors and all hospitals and all pharmacies. If they don’t do so they may be “infected” by such Jewish medicine as the Salk vaccine or Selman Waksman’s streptomycin. They even run the risk of being treated by a Jewish doctor (The bigots can’t even go to church. A Jew is depicted there).

Heads up, Jews. We are truly the chosen people. Or do you have some other explanation for our superiority in every area of human endeavor?

Shalom u’vracha.

>jbuff.com/c112405.htm

>Is Hollywood racist to help only Jews? I
holywood is their principal way of spreading degeneration and other crap
you counted the leads, now you should count productors and directors and see which of them are what, i bet therell be surprises

>Heads up, Jews. We are truly the chosen people
No, you're an inbred french leaf

I was just copy pasting an article from the link you illiterate idiot

>Or do you have some other explanation for our superiority in every area of human endeavor?
how much dellusion

The solution to the Jewish Problem:

#1: first identify the problem - first acknowledge that the existence of the Jew race is a problem - make it an open discussion in society - the more people who are aware and openly talk about it, the better.

#2: Secondly, develop and go through with the solution step by step - physically cure the planet from this disease called "Jew" -- by beginning to implement laws and regulations, which eventually leads to the PERMANENT physical removal of all ethnic Jews.

The final goal is to permanently end the existance of the Jew.

But this doesn't need to begin with physical extermination (which unfortunately it can't begin with - it would lead to failure).

Once the public opinion is changed enough, we can begin with making it illegal for Jews to get into positions of power and influence, and making it more difficult for them to get jobs in general, and forcing them to register, and be tracked at all times with RFID chips and GPS, and get tougher on them - imprisoning some of them, sentencing some of them to death through the legal system (where ever possible), and begin deporting them to Israel or send them to Islamic countries.

Then later, eventually, we can make the Jew race itself illegal -- eventually, in the future; a Jew when discovered in a white nation, will be sentenced to death -- and nonjews promoting jewishness or apologizing for Jews will result in heavy fines or imprisonment or being sent to a labor camp, or some other suitable punishment.

This is not a dream. It's difficult to achieve and will take time and patience. But it's not impossible.

>Once the public opinion is changed enough, we can begin with making it illegal for Jews to get into positions of power and influence, and making it more difficult for them to get jobs in general, and forcing them to register, and be tracked at all times with RFID chips and GPS, and get tougher on them - imprisoning some of them, sentencing some of them to death through the legal system (where ever possible), and begin deporting them to Israel or send them to Islamic countries
Are you retarded m8?

>That is the reason why they invented the so-called Western, which always carried the message, then and now, that crime does not pay. In the early years such movies as Nobody Works like Father and Crooked Banker dealt with the exploitation of the poor by the rich.
>These Jewish movie studio owners also invented talking movies, Technicolor and the musicals. From 1920 until 1960, a period of about 40 years, the movie industry was at its height. From romances to crime stories and the inevitable westerns, the Jewish movie bosses produced everything imaginable. Their imagination, however,
>never included Jewish themes,
bullshit. westerns are a power fantasy against cossack raiders

bumping for non shill thread

>Hispanic

NOT A FUCKING RACE

STOP THIS

A BROWN HISPANIC IS AN INDIAN

>fresh prince of bel air
Go ahead and ruin my childhood some more. I mean don't get me wrong I'd never be able to watch it the same way now as a redpilled adult, but the fresh prince was a staple of any 90s kids' childhood. What's the connection with Saturn? I'm highly suspicious of Will Smith these days. Obvious Hollywood shill.

Wow.. They have to go.

Do you have an actually sauce for that though.

For me i just went though wikipedia and read the actors bios

How they brag about the mere master of taking advantage of other's inventions and manipulating markets

Never checked the sources cited
Though looking at lists of actors and checking who is Jewish or leads me to believe it is accurate

Would suck to be Scottish in the Reich
Name like Stein and a wide hooked nose
But presumably not Jew?

Please KEK
Give my this one little thing