What even happens here?

what even happens here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TKwOwDS_aYU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

islamic rape coverup

Research on submarine acoustics.

It's a fucking secret, so stay the fuck out.

The white ethnostate

potato genetic, duh

More like La Raza Ethnostate

They piss us Montanans off when we aren't sniffing out their weed I mean potatoes.

Not a lot. And potatoes.

North Idaho is an honorary member of the deep south.
South Idaho is full of Mormons, refugees, and Basque.

Mostly farming, also the first experimental nuclear power plant. INL is probably workin on genetically modified potatoes

There are more southern slavshits here than Basques or refugees

Fuck all these yugoslav cunts

Come on vacation leave on probation.

Best state in America. Called the gem state because a lot of gems are mined there but I say it's because it's ''the hidden gem of America''.

Very white, rural and redneck. Beautiful landscapes as well, outdoorsmans paradise.

Drove through there down highway 93 last fall. It was one of the great drives of my life. Killed a snake on the highway though.

I got 2 years for having an empty baggie with cocaine residue in it under the back seat of my car. I never sit in my back seat. Not sure if the lesson is never give anyone a ride or never go to Idaho.

i would legit move to boise if i could stand the cold. I'm a huge pussy when it comes to cold weather

Mormons

Thompson Falls wbu Montanabro?

Very conservative. North corridor of I-90 is a beautiful and potentially treacherous mountain pass.

Interstate area around Boise is a shithole. Boise is OK in my book because the hotel I stayed at was cheap and the front desk girl was flirtatious.

Where the fuck are there Slavs in Idaho?
I'm from Boise, we have a shitload of Arabs.

Kalispell, bro.

Potato farming and shootouts with FBI agents that spark a multi-year chain of shit ending in a truck bomb being detonated in Oklahoma.

90% white state, it's very nice.

Idaho is one of the most beautiful states I've been to

>stand the cold.
What are you talking about? The winters here are extremely mild

t. former Pennsylvanian living in Boise for the last few years

depends on which part.

used to live in Twin Falls. not much going on, but i bought a single-family home for $45,000. nice ppl for the most part

>we have a shitload of Arabs.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NOOOOO, that one hurt to read...

I have been planning on moving to Boise to escape 7% arab, 10% mulsim Montreal

Please tell me that's an exaggeration, I was prepared for a lot of spics but that's all

Slavs are the real refugees in Idaho, they all came over back in the 90s when they were destroying their homeland. And the refugees we get nowadays are African ones, not muslims. We've gotten about 400 total muslim refugees.

t. lived in Boise for 25 years

it is america's dragon dildo

Man, Idahoans have no fucking idea how good they have it.

>my state is full of ARABS! REFUGEES! SLAVS!
It's a vast ocean of whitefolk out here, with the far distant shoreline doted by an arab, or a refugee, or a slav. It's only because of the interminable expanse of white that the muddy pebbles of non-whites stick out to you.

stop calling attention to it, the last thing we need is illegals and liberal blue hairs finding out about that spot and moving there

>African ones

I thought your governor would be based enough to reject this shit. Who would voluntarily import full blown niggers??

Idaho person here.
A lot of hiking, hunting and rafting. Nothing else ever happens in Idaho and nobody cares about us. It's nice having practically no state gun control laws though.

we rape small women and children. SO STAY THE FUCK OUT!!

He rejected the middle eastern ones, that means we only get african ones now.

Yeah, the weather's nice too.

I just want your nigger population to stay that beautiful below 1%

Islamic rape, illegal mexicans and mormons

Shhhh
don't tell anyone, they might try to move here

You realize refugees have to go back once the US declares the 'crisis' in their home country over, right? They're all well documented and aren't going to slip into the shadows.

Meh Oregon looks alot better

Cutting shotgun barrels, missing court dates, and dropping babbys.

There's fucking none dude. There's like two arab food marts that are owned by the NSA

When you go grocery shopping you'll see like ONE arab hurriedly leaving the store before they're killed. When you see black people here, they have that look in their eye that says they know if they don't behave, they'll just disappear and no one will EVER find their body or even look.

Seriously, it's a fucking dumb whiteman's paradise out here. You better LOVE the outdoors, because the city is small as shit and has nothing in it, and the people here (though extremely nice) don't know shit about anything.

Also there is absolutely no good food here, just loads of tex mex garbage; not even any sort of regional idaho dish or anything. The only good pizza is from Guido's (which native potatofolk will loudly proclaim "What's with these big greasy slices?"), there's a good Cuban restaurant, but overall it's bland midwest potatofolk sensibilities, taste, and cuisine.

Nah, Oregon only has forests and mountains, Idaho has that, and cool deserts like Craters of the Moon.

i met a couple people from idaho..and one told me they never saw a black person until they were around 20 years old. kek. im sure it was the same with the others, pretty good people tho

potatoes

I went to the whitest, largest high school in the state from 2006-2009, there was never more than 8 black kids in the entire school of 3100 kids.

They're not niggers though, they're extremely well behaved, hard working, and have a somewhat interesting culture.

I'm from Philadelphia, I *know* niggers. Niggers are lazy blackfolk that feel like they can't get ahead, so they don't even try, and they blame the whiteman but they know they're powerless, so they just act out in stupid self destructive ways.

The refugees don't do any of that, they know they've been rescued and they know this is the white man's land. Maybe in a few generations it'll get bad, but right now it's a non-factor.

I haven't read a post that made me breathe that slowly. Capped just because this put me in a good mood.

about the closest thing you can get to a libertarian state in america

i live in Spokane and frequent to N. Idaho. Great state, lakes are nice, people are cool, the entire area of C. Wash to W. Montana is the whitest area in the world

here we go muh gun control if that's the case sounds like the place i should be if your complaining :)

Boise has pretty mild winters. With the exception of last winter's craziness, it usually snows once or twice a year and hangs at about 40 high, 15 low

Lots of rednecks living innawoods
some hippies in boise
that's about it

t. went to BSU

Idaho Russets are literally the perfect potato for cooking, they have the perfect amount of starches and sugars.

I'm skeptical because I live in Montreal which like all of Canada was around 95% white 30-40 years ago.

The city is now 10% black meaning we've imported them all from their third world shit holes and they borderline act like American nogs.

A few may not be too bad but once they gain numbers it'll be shit.

Cause white is right am I right my aryan brothers?

Try living in California your whole life and moving literally anywhere else in the country. The politics and people are shit but this weather absolutely cannot be topped. I'm a mess whenever I'm in any other state if it's winter.

I was born and raised in idaho in pocatello. I only ever saw about 8 black people in my 22 years of living there

>A few may not be too bad but once they gain numbers it'll be shit.
You aren't wrong there. I don't think you can escape it though unless you go to Greenland or something.

>what even happens here?

A state with 99.999% white people.

Feels good to live in America.

Stay mad, shitskins.

Random "imported" nigh is like a pearl compared to burger's home grown, for a lot of reasons.

I'm serious, this area is the whitest area in the world, and may very well remain that way because of the harsh conditions that only white people could enjoy

I'm hoping what
said is true

And for the record when I see shit like this I shake my head. I believe in nationalism and I want to look at my fellow country men as my fellow Idahoan or America. This does NOT look like an Idahoan gathering:

youtube.com/watch?v=TKwOwDS_aYU

Nigga please this past winter was fuckin brutal

Potatoes

Proofs

Last census it was 89%
Which is 6% less than the state I live in

Oregon has deserts too

was wild. hadn't had a snowpack that large since the 80s.

but its far from usual

Not good ones

East End here...

Kalispell is nice better than zootown.

fucking potatoes and shit

literally North Utah

Snake River Steelhead fishing

No, East End Boise....
Off of Warm Springs...

lived in Idaho all my life. I fucking love it here. Everything is cheap, so if you get a decent paying job you're set. Tons of outdoor recreation. Super lax gun laws. And filled with white supremacist mormon girls.

I was born/raised in southern california.

My homeland was and still is INFESTED with the latrino cockroach.

Boise, Idaho is paradise on earth. Very few beaners here.

Both correct because

I stand by my statement. I didn't even know East Boise was a thing until I went to Lucky Peak the first time. I'd lived here 5 years previous

Just wait until the Boise river gets up to 9,000cfs.

Flood tiem

Potatoes are born. Worth.

OFFICIAL STATE RANKINGS BASED OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD:

1. Oregon
2. Washington
3. Massachusetts
4. New Hampshire
5. Vermont
6. Utah

POWER GAP

7. New York (outside of NYC)
8. Colorado
9. Connecticut
10. Virginia
11. Maryland
12. Maine
13. Rest of the continental west (Nevada, Montana, etc) except for California
14. Hawaii
15. Alaska
16. California
17. Rest of New England/northern Atlantic
18. Rest of the midwest (Illinois, Iowa, Dakotas etc)
19. Texas

POWER GAP

20. Rust belt (Pennsylvania, Ohio, etc)

999. The South with the exception of the Carolinas, which aren't that bad (Louisiana, Arkansas, etc)

9999999999999999. Florida

I've heard the panhandle is rife with skinheads

>And filled with white supremacist mormon girls.

Wait what?

Where do I find those?

I'm not a Mormon but I'm definitely down with white nationalism.

Where can I find a pure as the drive snow, white/blonde/blue woman (in Boise) who's never fucked a spic or a nigger or any other non white?

I'm sorry you live on the worst end of Boise. It must take you 20 minutes to get anywhere relevant.

t. West Boise

good. we were on the verge of drought the last few years

They've all been ran out.

>Montana not #1

Can walk to downtown, bike to work, no more development and I know all of my neighbors in a 6 house radius...
We have block parties and cook outs in the summer, literally Man In The High Castle GGR tier community...
You do see sandninjas at WinCo frequently using Qwest cards spending my money...

I seriously get pissed whenever I see a nigger in my homestate

>blue states are the best

"no"

>no Arizona

>state with nothing but rednecks and -20 F winters
>everything is 100 miles apart

It has pretty landscapes but that's about it

A bunch of Californians went to my school which had cold winters and they would never bring winter clothes

pocatello fag here too. There was one nigger at my highschool, Poky. Tons of natives and mexicans though, but they stay pretty segregated.