youtube.com/watch?v=bW41NPuYrds
youtube.com/watch?v=EqSzW32_BLM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

stop hooking up with sluts.
find decent girl and turn into tradwife,
>Problem solved.

>implying there are any left
>implying its not better just bang sluts/ pay for sex your whole life

No such thing as a traditional women in today's Australia or anywhere in the west. The (((culture))) corrupts everyone. Unless you're looking to marry a Muslim, there's a good chance you'll end up with some used up slut who'll just use you for your wealth.

>He believes in (((Love)))
youtube.com/watch?v=X1U4WzqH3YM [Open]

>Women are mostly sluts

youtube.com/watch?v=bW41NPuYrds [Open]
>Over 50% of MARRIED Women have a "BACKUP" plan

youtube.com/watch?v=EqSzW32_BLM [Open]

I beg to differ, although maybe I found the last one?

>said every male ever

I don't date, I just whoremonger/take sex tourism trips at this point

poor working class before married, poor working class after marriage, I've got nothing to give. Nothing to lose,

Haaaaaahahahahahaha what kind of beta, weak, sad little man can't regularly fuck his wife? HAAAAHAHAHAHAHAendo calle

hmph good point
this is so common its not funny. you lose attraction after a while. First off both spouses get less attractive after marriage; wife/ husband gets fat/old. She also starts to hold sex over your head in order to get you to do things for her or buy her stuff. The comic depicts that they're not even attracted to their husbands to begin with. You're wife would be a anal-taking slut for chad, but with you she'll become a fucking nun.
Oh and if she starts refusing sex, there's nothing you can do short of raping her. The state and cucked society is on her side. You'll have to start banging prostitutes or else you'll go insane.

No, THIS is what men can look forward to.

About 5% of women still get married as virgins. You can find one, theoretically.

except she'll have a cute customizable asian skin over herself. I know we're joking around here but AI will be the death of organic women.

I've seen this style of comics before too. Is there just some sad, lonely man sitting somewhere making these hate comics about how all women are whores for not having sex with him?

Women are much more childish than men. They can't help but act out in an environment which allows them too, just like children will run wild if the teacher lets them. It's not their fault.

>tradwife
my nigga

No, it'll be the death of white/east asian women because whites/east asians will stop having kids. Niggers and Spics and Arabs will reproduce just fine whilst we go extinct. Israel would too, but they'll ban the robots.

>5% that totally didnt lie about being a virgin
>implying she wont wake up one day and feel she "missed out"
>implying you wont be on your ass after the divorce paying for her new lingerie to bang Chad in her car you gifted her 3 years before

Not having anything to lose does not mean you won't lose more.

It's called Debt, user. There's a saying that might put it into perspective:

Gold is the currency of Kings.
Silver is the currency of Nobles.
Copper is the currency of Commoners.
Debt is the currency of Slaves.

Maybe you got lucky. I heard country fags have it good since most well paying jobs in the bush are blue collar male trades like mining. I live in Sydney and it's pretty bad here. I haven't met girl who didn't have a body count of atleast 2 dozens. All over entitled career women too.

>like trying to find a brand new car in a second hand dealership

The best you can hope for is that the one you end up with didn't have such a bad history.

We're doomed anyway and the world is completely out of our hands. Just enjoy the ride and tell yourself how good it is to be white and all the problems will only happen after you're dead.

AI waifus will be the only cure for the blackpill apart from voluntary lobotomy. Fuck whores and fuck this world.

I'm serious actually. First gen fembots are scheduled to be released within this/next year. If you want an Asian looking one DSdolls has you covered. I want mine to look robotic though

Some women are convinced by fantastical lies about eternal suffering beyond the grave into becoming good homemakers. That's fine by me. Odds are against getting cucked, which is all you should really care about anyway, and even against her cheating in the first place.

That's not say any less than 95% of women are anything less than untrustworthy whores.

Dignity is cultivated on the inside. Don't let your world define you. No great man ever considered that as an option.

You can just print the robots. Open source robot projects already exist. Nothing the leg beards can do

Whats the best alternative then, just enjoy fucking sluts? I always wanted to get married and have kids but marriage in the west seems like a meme now.

If you're that bitter about women, you're just as degenerate as the niggers who will destroy Western civilization. Women are just a product of their environment. If we alter the environment, we alter the women. Stop thinking of women as some mystical goal and more as a resource.

Too many whites kill themselves in suicidal loneliness already. We need soldiers for Europa, not wretches.

This is if you ignore warning signs and are socially retarded, ignoring cues and hints until she has no reason to use sex to manipulate you.

Haha fuckers I spent my youth smoking pot and fucking your future wives after getting them high as a kite. Made them whore out too and accomplished nothing with my life other then filing up future wives pussies with my cream pies.

It will be decades. if not centuries, before robots can really do anything like function as an army or do maintenance work on each other. Printing robots is useless.

I want mine to sing to me and tell me stories, and tell me how her day is and get me a beer and cry sometimes when i hit her

The thing is to not think about women in a way that relates to self-worth. Unfortunately this is a difficult thing to do without experience with women.

good luck my man

Umm... or just learn how to get laid and go bang chicks on your own terms? I mean, if you're in the bottom 20% of looks it would be hard, but assuming you look passable you'll have no problem getting laid.

Why would I even want to marry a "tradition" women anyways? Marriage has always been shit for men. I will not fight to have women leech off me in the name of muh civilization. Civilization will be better with heavy amounts of robotics. Space colonization is not feasible with our bodies, neither is European empathy. Women are a liability nothing more

They can already do whatever a wife will do. Military wise, printing isn't there yet but combat robots already exist.

People need to take the Golden One's advise. You can't get women unless you're confident; they simply know if you're not and aren't attracted to a beta. So instead of focusing on women, focus on yourself until you're developed enough to be confident and thereby get women. That will have the added bonus of you actually being more attractive too, which will also help you attract them.

It worked for me. I'm not really sure how to describe it, but I eventually just stopped caring about women and immediately women were more attracted to me. They love indifference. With the right attitude, a reasonably attractive body, and some basic charisma (ie. knowing not to out yourself as a virgin and such) you can get women quite easily. There's a reason everyone knows that one kind of short dude with a shitty beard that's everyone's friend and is always drowning in pussy.

Of course that doesn't resolve the real issue of valuing women over more important matters, but whatever.

That first link

Sociologically, marriage only makes sense as a vessel for creating family units which helps you raise kids. Kids need a stable family unit to raise them (preferably with grandparents in the picture) or else they start getting fucked up. Increased criminality, decreased IQ, increased depression, and so on. And you should care about having good kids because our race needs good kids in order to persist onward. The only reason I'm going to try and find a tradwife is for kids and to satiate social pressures. If you're fully black pilled and don't care for either of those then MGTOW is the way for you.

>Space colonization is not feasible with our bodies

It totally is, though we won't really see it large-scale in our life time. This is totally unrelated, but check out Isaac Arthur's videos on YouTube. He does great SciFi stuff in a realism analysis way.

My point is we'll need people to make and maintain these robots for another few centuries. People don't have kids now = no robots later because the shitskins will never figure it out.

>If you're that bitter about women, you're just as degenerate as the niggers who will destroy Western civilization.
>If we alter the environment, we alter the women.
I'll cheer for you from the sidelines. But my time is past I think. I don't have anything left to give. Going against it is pointless in this world where white men might as well have cloven hooves and spaded tails while the Jews behind the scenes get off scot free after robbing us of all our culture, heritage, and pride. Why should I give a single fuck about any of this

I want a mare to use me as her fuck toy.

No hymen, no diamond.

MGTOW is stupid. No one is forcing you to marry whores.

just dont marry a slut lol

Not everyone was born with the ubermensch genetics of the Golden One.

Don't be average then. Problem solved.

Absolutely true. Im a mess and yet cos i dont really care anymore i still have options.

These have to be the most bitter, delusional comics I have ever read

The author is confirmed for tiny penis/doesn't know what a vagina looks like

Yep. As they say, demography is destiny.
If you can't even maintain a steady population growth, it doesn't matter how advanced your society is, eventually the fabric of society will collapse on itself as we are seeing in Japan. There's gonna be a whole Lotta manchildren and woman children in the west in the next few decades.

this pic hits right in the feels every time

Forgot pic

You do make a good point, besides whites only Asians could maintain such things. I still think marriage is an awful arrangement for men and have no desire to partake in it. I do think robot women could be programmed to take the place of mothers and even potentially be better at it than women. Technology has gotten to scifi levels already, we just need a little more time before it becomes more common place
>it totally is
From what I've read, we have to simulate gravity or our bodies will "warp" in low gravity environments. I'll check out those videos later though

W-will there be bots with boipuccis too?

Yup

nice videos OP

still a beta but spent time gaining some money and success in life. Im pretty happy, but the sad reality is you cant escape your lot sometimes. There will be whores, but you have to understand, this is problem with the millenial generation. The gen Z kids are learning fast. Just dont show any of these whores any love, pump and dump if they arent worthy, and be comfortable in your own life.

That's a beautiful lesson user

>youtube.com/watch?v=X1U4WzqH3YM

that's a good video, and it makes the opposite point you're claiming

You fucking idiot think the picture is a joke and you were trolling.
But actually the picture is pretty accurate and also applies to your girlfriend,
before and after your relationship, and in the time were you splitted up and take her back again.

Have fun with your jizzsock that pretends to love you.

women in the workforce is an absolute no no

my wife stays at home with the children. women out in public will succumb to temptation, they are weak beings. women shouldn't even be in college

also, it's true that on some level women want attractive men, but what they want even more is what they need; a strong man - somebody to guide them, to protect them and their kids, to provide, etc. strong men are not fuckboys

I'm glad there are people on Sup Forums who still think this. This place has had so many newfags you get insulted for thinking women should be housewives.

>Umm... or just learn how to get laid and go bang chicks on your own terms? I mean, if you're in the bottom 20% of looks it would be hard, but assuming you look passable you'll have no problem getting laid.

when you have autism

>traditional wife
Where? Only idea in mind is a mail order bride from Russia or some Balkan dump, or maybe buy a qt Yazidi slave from ISIS.

Oh God we should be bombing you guys too.

What is up with all this cuckposting?

Be a fucking man and your wife will want to fuck you.

Do not pursue a long term relationship with a woman that has had multiple partners.

It's not that fucking hard you beta little cucks. Any girl that's had more than 1 other sexual partner is not marriage material. For maximum success you should be the one to have taken her virginity.

Not saying don't date whores or use them for sex. Just saying that you're retarded if you get attached and marry a whore.

Once a whore, always a whore.

> be me
> fall in love with 23 yo cutie
> non interested in politics
> she hates degeneracy
> i find out she's still virgin
They exist. Just rare or maybe based Italy.

Based straya dropping truth pills.

>more than one other

Your post is top notch except for this part. Virgin or bust.

That's unrealistic for anyone who is too old for 16-20 year old chicks.

>too old for 16-20 year old chicks.

Time for you to swallow the varg pill.

Quick rundown on varg pill?

Believe it or not I actually found a woman who isn't a whore to marry. I got extremely lucky in that we met online and she's from a Amish type community in the Midwest. My greatest advice: don't settle for anything less. No Hymen no Diamond or die alone with a adopted son or something