You get into a heated argument with Cenk Uygur. Can you hold your own or does he reduce you to tears?

You get into a heated argument with Cenk Uygur. Can you hold your own or does he reduce you to tears?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WVl3BJoEoAU
youtube.com/watch?v=v4sULDNpvqs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd suck his roach dick desu

Realistically Cenk's entire life and career centers around politics. He knows more than almost anyone here, no matter how biased he might be.

Armenian. Genocide.

He's pretty redpilled, I'm not sure we'd disagree on much. What exactly are we debating?

Yet he's looking through such a narrow lens. I feel like I'd be able to poke an infinite number of holes in his arguments, but he would call my whole position "bullshit."

And then, when it looks like all is lost, I'd just bring up the Armenian genocide and ask him what he thinks of it.

>checkmate

I say "Armenian Genocide" and it seems him into a rage and runs away. Later I turn on the news to find that the local kebab store gets looted by a man screaming "WE'RE AGAINST SAUDI ARABIA YOU IDIOT!"

Cenk's not even the final boss.

But in all seriousness, most liberals would destroy the average Sup Forumstard in a debate.

I'd destroy this clown his critical thinking skills are lower than a baby

Me too. He looks handsome as fuck in that pic.

Depends on the topic, I suppose. If we were debating an issue I know well like gun control, it'd be a cake walk. Liberals don't know a goddamn thing about that issue and always make fools of themselves. If we were debating trade or economics generally, I might struggle.

youtube.com/watch?v=WVl3BJoEoAU

If you're even bored before going to bed, listen to this debate. Sam Harris mops the floor with him, but has enough tact to let Cenk dig his own holes.

Cenk resorts to cheap shots and logical fallacies for three fucking hours.

>gets aggravated
>argument from incredulity x5
>yelling and shouting 10 mins
>he stops suddenly realizing he is host and allows you to speak again
>bring up statistics
>dismisses them as old immediately

nah

about what?

He can't actually argue though. He just says words and asks if that was right.

If by red you mean the deepest of blues.

He's more bluepilled than the fattest lesbian feminist sjw

yeah, tears of laughter because he has the debate skills of a middle school child

Who is this nigger? Why should give a fuck?
Stop feeding views for useless stuff.

I'd spit in his face and scream at him in Kurdish

Kurds are based, fuck Armenia, fuck Turkei

>1+1=2
>that's racist
>1+1=2
>fuck you!
>1+1=2
>WE'RE AGAINST THE SAUDIS YOU FUCKING IDIOT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

he is actually repilled as fuck, but he needs to keep the facade up as this is his job and understandably, he wouldn't want to take the risk.
so in short, i don't think i would be getting into an argument with him.

How long did he have to stick his head in an icebox to unpuff his face?

>right???
>right???

i'd just start screaming 'thats bullshit', 'i'm better than you' and 'get off the stage you fat fuck' every time he made a point i couldn't refute

k*rds a shit

>Implying most people here know about Cenk outside of memes and handpicked BTFO videos.

Cenk and Jimmy ain't that bad desu senpai. If you only listen to far right talking heads, you're bluepilled.

I can hold my own.

if you unironically listen to jimmy dore you don't even know what being redpilled is

I'm not great at in-person debates, especially if my opponent is willing to abandon all logic to make a point.

This is a good strategy, also smirk and ask "mainstream media told you that?" whenever he brings up a fact you didn't know.

I think he behaves better there because he believes he has to be careful, but here's what he's like when he cuts loose. Fucking hurts my brain.

youtube.com/watch?v=v4sULDNpvqs

FUCK OFF YOU DISGUSTING SYRUP NIGGER

KURDISTAN WILL BE ONLY STAN

OF COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOURSE

I will have won as soon as he opens his fat, greasy lips.

Jimmy Dore is alright. I love the way he says "Donnie Tinyhands" like the latter was some kind of Irish surname.

A horse is a horse

He's well educated in law and the US political system. He can understand legal cases in courts and congress.

That doesn't mean that the way he interprets these things are correct. A lot of his underlying assumptions lead to certain aspects of his world view to be easily challenged.

That said, he IS well educated and you would find you'd agree with him on a lot of bipartisan subjects if any of you retards actually took the time to look into American politics instead of just spamming pictures of frogs all day.