How does seeing white girls get riced make you feel?

How does seeing white girls get riced make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

people.com/celebrity/al-gores-daughter-sarah-gets-married/
youtu.be/xC9SRim7Bo4
youtube.com/watch?v=eJLGpOBV764
dailymail.co.uk/video/femail/video-1144428/Ivanka-Trumps-adorable-daughter-Arabella-speaks-mandarin.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Anzu
>girl
>white

Doesn't bother me because it's rare and Asians are harmless.

m-m-muh airbnb

those people are the same nationality and genetic stock

otherwise I don't give a fuck because asians have small cocks

He could easily do better

>Doesn't bother me because it's rare
There are more Asian guys with White girls in the entire world than White guys with Asian girls. It isnt even close.

Nevermind all these 'Asian' girls with White guys are jungle Asians from SE Asia.

What do you think about this AMWF couple?

>What do you think about this AMWF couple?
Another pic of them

It makes me think she has a creepy anime fetish.

I've never seen an Asian guy with a white girl in my life so it doesn't bother me. Sorry bro.

Anzu is a turkroach. Shes also kinda meh without tons of makeup around those nappy AF eyes.

just by the girls faces you can clearly see that they fuck with tyrone behind his back

>I am gravely concerned with race relations. Mostly because i have no relations of my own.

AM/WF is so rare. I have heard a lot of white girls state they are least attracted to asian males, usually after I say asian women are the best.

>I've never seen an Asian guy with a white girl in my life so it doesn't bother me.

And I have never seen a White guy with an East Asian girl. All the White guys I have seen have been with brown 3rd world mail-order brides from SE Asia. Meanwhile in the real world :

Al Gore's daughter is married to an Asian guy
people.com/celebrity/al-gores-daughter-sarah-gets-married/

At least it's not a nigger

Inadequate

I'm a 29 yr old virgin, white. It seems like I will never get a gf

George Bush's sister - Sharon Bush - with her Asian boyfriend - Gerald Tsai.

uh oh

He looks like a really alpha Asian honestly, I could see him as a samurai

Are you actually this insecure you save pics of WMAF to prove a point on Sup Forums?

lmao

Quit race mixing boys and girls
It's quite a degenerate thing to do boys and girls

>AM/WF is so rare.
Literally in the world, there are more Asian guys with White girls than all the White men with 'Asian' females. In case you missed it, there is this place called Central Asia, Eastern Russia, and Northern China.

Good for them. Eurasians are the future of humanity.

eh, better than a nigger. hapas will be useful in the war against kikery too.

Kelly Anne Conway is married to Asian guy

>Anzu literally looks like an Aryan ubermensch

Are turks...secretly white?

I live in a college city on the east coast and still almost never see any asians, asian M / White F relationships. Honestly can't say i've ever seen that.

So yeah, i've never taken the time to think about it.. I guess it exists, but it's not a problem in my eyes. I'd rather my daughter marry an asian than a black.

As long as they're happy.

mentally sane couple and future übermensch children

Happy

Most Asian dudes have a lot to offer.

Anyways I prefer Asian girls so no problem.

They are only friends lmao

As much as I abhor racemixing, I would prefer a AMWF couple over a WMAF, only because their children don't turn out to be autistic Elliots, and they're more attractive. And it doesn't bother me a whole lot because most women don't go for chinks.

The attorney general of the US - Jeff Sessions - holding his half-Asian granddaughter. His white daughter is married to an Asian guy.

They've probably failed to attract a suitable partner and had to settle. I usually think they are mentally unstable or have some other degeneracy associated with them.

All I see is two asians

thats a white girl? but shes from Turkey and has a penis.....

gee I mean it's not like her anime obsession gave it away.

that being said, fuck anime it's brainwashing our youth to like these limp dicked chinks

As a cuck leaf, this goes without saying.

So why does it bother you so much?

>doubt.jpg

Obama's mom remarried an Asian guy and
Obama's sister (who is half-White) is married to a Chinese professor. Literally every President of the US starting from Bush and going to Obama has an Asian male marry into their family.

He isn't even attractive for an asian dude. She's retarded.

Considering how many white guys have plowed Asian women over the past couple centuries, it's only fair that a handful of Asian dudes get to experience white pussy. Especially since the morals and values of white women have plummeted in only a couple decades -- who cares? Fuck 'em.

its /r/asianmasculinity or /r/hapa autismo's

go there some time, its the creepiest and saddest board I've ever seen, 100x worse than r9k

I don't really care to be honest. If women want to have kids outside their race then so be it. Let the couple sort out their mongrel child. None of my business.

I've only known 1 girl who was openly attracted to Asian men and she was a Russian mongrel.

Jelly, I feel lonely.

the problem with these pics is that they could easily just be friends (she takes pics with that fat turk kid whos just her friend all the time)

/r/asianmasculinity thinks a white girl taking a picture with an asian guy instantly means they're fucking/dating. its pathetic t b h

The entire Central Asian population was literally created by the Mongols / Genghis Khan fucking White girls. The entire Russian and Eastern European populations have Asian genes in them.

If you want to talk about how wins the fucking contest, ASIAN MEN >>>>>>>>>> WHITE MEN

your denial is delicious

>Literally every President of the US starting from Bush and going to Obama has an Asian male marry into their family.

so just Obama and Bush?

youtu.be/xC9SRim7Bo4

it's confirmed my man

shes a turkroach with extreme anorexia anyway, not exactly a huge catch.

its funny that you can only cycle through the 15~ ish pictures you have saved though

youtube.com/watch?v=eJLGpOBV764

heres how it actually goes in real life for you poor little slants. cucked in front of your face

>so just Obama and Bush?
see
Meanwhile in the Trump administration. FYI : Ivanka is literally giving her daughter lessions on how to attract an Asian guy by teaching her Mandarin.

dailymail.co.uk/video/femail/video-1144428/Ivanka-Trumps-adorable-daughter-Arabella-speaks-mandarin.html

feels good but

>girls

whiter than you

>AM/WF is so rare

It's not the most common pairing but I've seen it quite a lot in Toronto

It's the opposite you retard.

thats because Canada is a Chinese colony.

over here where chinks don't make up 50% of the population it's extremely rare and I live in California where there are a ton of Asian dudes.

This Asian masculinity thing is hilarious

Chinks are bro tier man, let it go and lets run shit together. If anyone understands its us, were constantly bombarded with race mixing garbage too. Stop being salty faggots.

Oh and shell be back for that BWC in no time, youre no threat in that department

WTF is this shit? The guy isn't even good looking. Why would you even waste your time with ugly sub humans when you can have a proper virile white male?